New moon transits natal ascendant

norapalma

Hi!
Tomorrow the new moon is going to "sit on" my ascendant and I was wondering if anyone has any idea or experience with this transit. I could not really find any discussion about this topic on the web so I am planning to do some "inner monitoring" tomorrow at that time to see how this feels. (I am expecting and the baby could come any time now therefore I keep a close eye on my chart :joyful: ) Every comment is highly appreciated. Thank you!

JUPITERASC

Hi!
Tomorrow the new moon is going to "sit on" my ascendant and I was wondering if anyone has any idea or experience with this transit. I could not really find any discussion about this topic on the web so I am planning to do some "inner monitoring" tomorrow at that time to see how this feels. (I am expecting and the baby could come any time now therefore I keep a close eye on my chart :joyful: ) Every comment is highly appreciated. Thank you!
Tomorrow's is a Tropical Virgo New Moon - highlighting natal as well as transiting Mercury and any aspects made

Length of influence of a New Moon is four weeks or one month :smile:

SOPHIA MASON's interesting book FORECASTING WITH NEW, FULL AND QUARTER MOONS THROUGH THE HOUSES
has varied interpretations for New Moon in First House and/or conjunct Ascendant
dependent on whether New Moon aspects any natal planets
http://www.amazon.com/Forecasting-quarter-moons-through-houses/dp/B00072V1BI

Zarathu

Account Closed
Hi!

It depends completely on your chart. Everyone has experienced this over and over and over again. The Moon goes over the chart once every 28 days. When it gets to your ASC it will be gone before you know it and on to the next spot.

Transits of the Moon are extremely QUICK. They do help set things off, but they only set things off that are already in progress from other sources.

Without a chart and a concern specifically, I wouldn't be concerned, since the same thing will happen next month for you, and the month after that, and in fact, every month for the rest of your life.

Stefanie

Hi!
Hi Nora,
I find myself in a similar situation 8 years later, trying to find some information on sun and moon conjunct with natal ascendent. I found your post and am now curious how you experienced this day in 2013.
I have a new moon happening on my natal ascendent in about one week, but at the same time Uranus transiting my natal descendant!
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Stefanie

It depends completely on your chart. Everyone has experienced this over and over and over again. The Moon goes over the chart once every 28 days. When it gets to your ASC it will be gone before you know it and on to the next spot.

Transits of the Moon are extremely QUICK. They do help set things off, but they only set things off that are already in progress from other sources.

Without a chart and a concern specifically, I wouldn't be concerned, since the same thing will happen next month for you, and the month after that, and in fact, every month for the rest of your life.
I think, Zarathu, you have misunderstood Nora. She is talking about the conjunction of sun and moon and natal ascendant. This is not a monthly event at all.

When the new moon sits on your ascendant you have to pay close attention to the sign. The sign will be the theme so try to do things related to it so you can benefit the most out of this new energy. Stay in this energy for at least 6 months because you are guaranteed to manifest things of that sign.

njnamaste

When the new moon sits on your ascendant you have to pay close attention to the sign. The sign will be the theme so try to do things related to it so you can benefit the most out of this new energy. Stay in this energy for at least 6 months because you are guaranteed to manifest things of that sign.
This upcoming new moon (7/17/2023) in Cancer at 24*33’ hits my ascendant exactly and the previous full moon on the 3rd was on my South Node at 11* Capricorn. Clear the slate to begin anew. January 11 will be my 60th birthday. I’m setting clear intentions…