Will they get the home? Offers being presented today, help

Ace

Hello, a bit of a rush but my friends (a couple) recently put in an offer on a home suddenly. They were going to continue to rent, but fell in love with a home and made a decision just a few days ago to place an offer on it. There are two competing offers on the table. This is their very first home purchase and they are equally excited and nervous about the whole process.

Buyer: Saturn in Aquarius (Rx) 12H. L12

Buyer finances: Mars in Pisces 1H. L9 (seller's contract).

Seller: Sun in Gemini 4H.

Seller finances: Venus in Gemini 3H. L3 (deeds and contracts affecting purchase)

Property: Mercury in Cancer 5H. L4, L5.

Price of Property: Jupiter in Capricorn (Rx) 12H. L11.

Moon in 2H squares Saturn. This describes them being on pins and needles as they have expressed how nervous and how anxious they are in buying their first place and as mentioned prior with multiple offers on the table. They really do want this place!

Moon will sextile Mercury (representing end of matter & agents responsible for negotiating an agreement)

Moon will sextile Mars (buyer's finances & seller's contract). Positive contact for a mutual agreement & acceptance of the offer.

Moon will trine Jupiter (Buyer's hopes and wishes, Seller's end of the matter).

Sun trine ASC. Positive.

Venus trine Saturn. Looks like seller's do like their offer.

Mars sextile Jupiter (Mutual reception by sign and exaltation). Mars does represent Buyer's money and Seller's contract so this aspect shows harmony there.

Mars sextile Saturn. Seller's contract and Buyer's money connecting with Buyer. Another yes.

Perhaps I am being too subjective in all this, but seems like lots of positives. I am hoping this analysis is correct for their sake! :)

Attachments

• Homey.jpg
    Homey.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Ace

Update: All three offers came in and were reviewed this evening. One offer is all cash and is being considered over list price (my friend's and the all cash offer are both over list price). I wonder in this chart which planet represents this all cash buyer. The seller's agent is is countering something from this all cash offer potential buyer and will provide an answer by mid afternoon tomorrow. :(

I am still wondering what I missed. I do see Moon conjunct Uranus and will then sextile Mercury. Does Mercury represent this all cash buyer in this chart? Kind of seems to fit how the action is unfolding, but would like to know from any other member who can assist with my interpretation for their possible indications of how things will go. Thank you!

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Their new potential home would have been Sun. Sun is in a pitted degree at 25° Gemini which is negative. Saturn retrogrades away from the Sun and is close to entering the sign of aversion to sun the potential new house.

The part of real estate falls at 18° Taurus. But Saturn nor the Sun make any connection with this placement. They both flow in the opposite direction and make no aspects. You've also then got moons next aspect being a square with Saturn.

From this, i would have said No.

Last edited:

ameliaastrology

The way I see it, Lord 4 Mercury and Moon are too far apart to be considered in aspect, especially when a sign change is called for.

Querent is Saturn. Retrograde. Weak in 12. Sun L7 the seller is in orb for a square with Saturn, but would only perfect the aspect after a sign change. There is no reception (night chart). In fact, Saturn is in the fall of Sun. Moon has already made her aspect with Sun.

Doesn't look quite promising to me. I'd be very surprised if this works out. Choice of significator re: Lilly "If I should purchase Master B. his Houses" Christian Astrology page 219.

Ace

Update: Seller's agent came back with a response and their offer was denied. They went with a higher offer as they had fewer contingencies. Seller's agent said they were in the running and it took them time to mull over between my friend's offer and the all cash offer. Now my friends are the back up offer in case this one falls through.

Clearly, I still have much to learn on doing these type of horaries. I honestly thought they would get the home, but didn't consider other things as presented by ameliaastrolgy and Chrysalis. Thank you both for your delineations!

ameliaastrology

Update: Seller's agent came back with a response and their offer was denied. They went with a higher offer as they had fewer contingencies. Seller's agent said they were in the running and it took them time to mull over between my friend's offer and the all cash offer. Now my friends are the back up offer in case this one falls through.

Clearly, I still have much to learn on doing these type of horaries. I honestly thought they would get the home, but didn't consider other things as presented by ameliaastrolgy and Chrysalis. Thank you both for your delineations!

Hi Ace, thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated. I hope something else would come through for them soon.

Last edited:

waybread

Ace, I would have given this answer as negative. The moon is technically void of the course, which normally is read as your friends' current circumstances remaining unchanged. I. e., if they are hoping for a positive change it's not likely to happen.

Even if we allow the next aspect, it's an unfortunate square to a domiciled Saturn in the 12th. Possibly something was going on without your friends being in the information loop. Saturn as the traditional ruler of the ascendant Aquarius in the 12th also suggests that perhaps your friends' offer wasn't as straightforward as the other buyers'.

In a buyer-seller transaction I would use the 7th to represent the sellers, and we're not seeing its ruler the sun (which also co-rules the 4th house of home) aspecting Saturn.

Even if we put you as the querent and your friends as your 11th house, its ruler Jupiter falls in Capricorn and is retrograde. Then there's not a strong connection with Mercury in the turned 7th house (radix 5th.)

Saturn is domiciled in Aquarius and it joys in the 12th, so your friends' position as prospective buyers is not necessarily a weak one. Hopefully this house will be available with a failed sale, or your friends will find another one that they like just as well.

Ace

Thank you waybread. I sure hope so. They are still looking and hopefully so great will come soon for them! :). I appreciate again you taking a look!