transits to north node

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi everyone- In a few days venus and jupiter will transit my node-they will be conjunct right on it in my first house.My natal node is sextile saturn and trine MC.
Can anyone give me an idea of the potential significance of this unusual line-up?
Thanks, Lillyjgc

Kingsley

Hi Lilly

The good fortune to connect harmoniously with others in the communty. Meeting the right people or persons at this time in life. Buoyancy in relation to self perspectives and philosophies. Time to have some fun and do what you want Lilly.

kingsley

What is natal Moon doing in the chart Lilly; in relation to south node.

lillyjgc

hi Kingsley- My natal moon in virgo makes no aspect to the south node...
I hope you are right...I have just remet old friends from 25 years ago- what you are saying *feels right*! Thanks...
lillyjgc

astro.teacher

lillyjgc,

Can anyone give me an idea of the potential significance of this unusual line-up?

Most likely nothing will occur unless other charts support something happening during that time as well. Most transits, as complex as they are, go completely unfelt and untapped.

lillyjgc

Thanks Kingsley and Astro.T.
The conjunction is right now on my ascendant....I'll let you know if *anything* happens, but I must say transits definitely do affect my chart ...For example When uranus exactly trined my natal venus in H11, (a few days ago) I hooked up with dear friends from the past after many years.I keep a log book of events that occur under my transits (rather virgoan, eh?)...This I havent had before- both jupiter AND venus cj my node and asc at the same time.!
Thanks Lillyjgc

Kingsley

One must look at natal jupiter and see how that is situated to support a good turn of events Lilly. Sometimes Jupiter there can put on the weight and Venus is sweet too. If one looks at health considertaions seeing as though the ascendant is about your body, any subtle changes occurring through venus-jupiter significations for health are important. Venus Jupiter is like a marriage of kinds. I believe they are both connected to bodily enzymes and things found in the blood system. Could be sugar levels, haemoglobens or hormones that trigger good immune cells etc. Something like that anyway. One could say there are good things going on inside you Lilly and they have become activated for some reason.

pisceskitty

Wonderful question Lilly!

I have North Node conjunct Mars in Capricorn in my third house. With Transiting Jupiter/Pluto both in Capricorn, I am curious to see how all of this plays out. Capicorn rules my IC. I have been wanting to move to a new place for some time now. Mars rules my 7th house though....I really don't want a relationship for a loooooong time!:p

memento mori

what about trasits to south node?

Saturn is retrograding over my south node [which is conjunct with lilith and juno] it sextiles my chiron and trines my natal saturn. uranus and neptune....

i just cant seem to find any interpretations for it. and its really torturing me

lillyjgc

memento,
Saturn represents past karma and the south node also is about past karma...As Saturn teaches us *lessons* and is a harsh teacher we may expect that the piper might be asking to be paid in some way for debts accrued in the past- both this life and previous ones. a lot depends of course on what *other* aspects are hooking into the saturn/S>Node energy too.
And the sign in which this occurs, also the house, and the aspects of the ruler of that house, will give clues to the nature of the lessons.
Cheers,
Lillyjgc