stood up on my bday

DeLaSoul

sorry, forgot to add my own interpretation :)

I see Mars ruling 7th house, the other person. Mutual Reception btwn Sun/Mars in 4th house.. not sure what this means, Mars is trine the moon, 9 houses away..

My sig, Venus is conjunct detriment mercury possibly indicating that I had harsh feelings about the situation. 10 houses away from the other person's sig, not sure what any of this means but I'm interesting in expanding my knowledge and learning slowly.

misskitty

His significator, Mars, is technically in your 5th house. This indicates that he is only in it for fun, or for sex. You are in his 1st house, so you are much more serious about him. The Moon does trine Mars, but it is in the unhappy 12th house. I think you are in the dark about his intentions and, horary aside, any man that stands you up for ANY reason and doesn't give an explanation is just playing games. Hardly worth your time. I'm sorry that happened, and happy belated birthday.

DeLaSoul

His significator, Mars, is technically in your 5th house. This indicates that he is only in it for fun, or for sex. You are in his 1st house, so you are much more serious about him. The Moon does trine Mars, but it is in the unhappy 12th house. I think you are in the dark about his intentions and, horary aside, any man that stands you up for ANY reason and doesn't give an explanation is just playing games. Hardly worth your time. I'm sorry that happened, and happy belated birthday.

Yeah this person was really soft spoken, seemed afraid to speak to me... or look me in the eyes. confusing

I'm not too serious aboutt his person at all, just a random sexual attraction in all honesty lol