Will my dogs be ok?

RockFish

Hello peeps,

Tomorrow, friday, I will travel in the afternoon, a short trip to a nearby city, and will come back the next day in the morning. There won't be anyone at home, and doggies will stay alone. Question is, will they be ok till I come back?

I'm venus, doggies are 6th ruler, Jupiter.

Despite Venus walking away from the sextile to Jupiter due to retrogradation (me walking away), Jupiter trines ascendant and sextiles DC, so I read this as, yes, they will be alright. They're in the 5th house, I'm not liking this, because one of the females' got her rut, she'll be separated from the rest of them, but well.... Jupiter is "barren", I think, so I don't think a dog will jump the wall and grab her while I'm away, but I will take extra caution. :rolleyes:

Moon in the 3rd probably speaks of a short trip, it's about to sextile Mars in the cusp of 6th. Mars in this case could be my husband? He is in a short trip too, this is why none of us will be able to stay with the doggies tomorrow, but moon will sextile Mars in the cusp, so I read this as a good sign.....

What do you guys see? Any reasons to be concerned? Saturn looks ugly...... Any recommendations?

fensi88

Yes, dogs will be Ok, thay are represented with Ju in their;s 12 house, house of prison, how appropriate! No one planet has appaying bad aspect with Ju, so, yes, thay will be OK.:)

RockFish

Thank you Fensi!

I hate to leave them, but this time I really have no choice. I agree with you, Jupiter looks alright, so I will relax a bit.

I will update you in two days. :)

RockFish

Hi, I'm posting just to let you know that the dogs are alright.

Thanks again, Fensi, my trip was a lot better without any concerns about their well-being. :)