Demi Moore

CaprLibraSquared

I scanned this forum quickly as thought there would be a thread on Demi Moore. I watched the Dianne Sawyer interview and was quite moved by it. I haven't read her book, but does sound like she is on the other side of some very hard times. Curious what was happening in her chart .

CapAquaPis

Demi Moore is 1. Scorpio sun (Her birthday is coming up), 2. Taurus moon (she's going to be a tough, emotional and "hot" person) and 3. Pisces rising (has an open mind on many things). I find her to be among the most attractive female actors I ever seen, esp. she is raven-haired and has partial Cherokee/ Native American ancestry (I happen to be both dark-haired and part-Cherokee).

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Demi_Moore

In a Vanity Fair 1991 front cover, she posed nude in her pregnancy and it was a controversial subject at the time, when opponents and critics said the photo was inappropriate and others feel it can lead to objectification (the moralist right and feminists debate on the Demi Moore pregnant nude "issue" to this day). She felt pregnancy can be sexy, attractive and powerful...and Demi Moore is someone with the Scorpio-Taurus-Pisces confidence, openness and sexual exploration. I feel she helped women to be empowered with the way they look when pregnant ever since, esp. celebrities and photo modeling.

Edited: She has a strong Aquarius, but it has to be sidereal and her rising would be 26' Aquarius if we're going by that system. And her Aries is a dominant feature, again the moon is in 22' Aries in sidereal (in Sabian symbols, this degree is represented by a pregnant woman in a summer dress). My tropical sun is 26' Aquarius and it is a degree regarding an open-minded attitude about what is beauty.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

My genderfluid self has a female name "Nicole Janice Josephine Demi-Victoria", although I'm biologically male and is heterosexual/romantic. Nicole rhymes with my first name Michael...here's where "Janice" comes from, a strong-dominant-alpha personality who was a "supermodel", a term thought to been coined by her. She was a fellow Aquarius (Feb 15th) like I am with a Sagittarius moon (compatible sign with Aquarians, but my moon is conjunct sun) and possible Gemini-Cancer rising (also Cancer is my ascendant) going by noon-time.

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Janice_Dickinson

Note I have Josephine, the French empress (her rule 1800-1814) and wife of Napoleon Bonaparte and Victoria, the queen in the peak of the British Empire (her rule 1837-1901) as part of my name, though Demi-Victoria resembles a maiden or female last name. It happens I admire Demi Moore and 4 others in my appreciation for women who were able to achieve success in their own terms. And from what I've heard, Janice's raven hair and other ethnic features are from her Japanese maternal grandmother she claimed to have.

wilsontc

Staff member
Astrology only, to All

All,

Please ONLY discuss astrology. If you post details of Demi Moore's like, back it up with a chart. If you simply want to chat about Demi Moore, do it in the Chat Forum.

Back to astrology,

Tim