Exactly how bad can Jupiter square Saturn be?

Astrology

Exactly how bad can Jupiter square Saturn be? I mean, I've heard that this astrological placement indicates extremely unfortunate/unlucky aspect in one's birth chart. Is this true or not? Because I've overcame lots of crazy obstacles before and I even heard that people with this aspects cannot be able to live long because Saturn limits and Jupiter is often considered to be the lucky planet in the solar system when it comes to astrology. So my question is, exactly how bad can Jupiter square Saturn be? Also, can people with this aspect be able to live and have a long life? Also, I have Aquarius in the 2nd house in my birth chart. I've been working at several retail stores until now and still cannot be able to earn decent money with my career. I've been changed jobs one by one and so far I've quitted 4 jobs already. I have Gemini in the 6th house in my birth chart. Can anyone tell me in what way(s) and how can I be able to earn huge money? I've heard that people with Aquarius in the 2nd house are very creative and original people, they like to invent things and sell them for money. Is this true? Also, what does having Leo in my 8th house mean?

Attachments

• Yang's Birth Chart.image.jpg
    Yang's Birth Chart.image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Yang's Aspects.pdf
    59.4 KB · Views: 24
Exactly how bad can Jupiter square Saturn be? I mean, I've heard that this astrological placement indicates extremely unfortunate/unlucky aspect in one's birth chart. Is this true or not? Because I've overcame lots of crazy obstacles before and I even heard that people with this aspects cannot be able to live long because Saturn limits and Jupiter is often considered to be the lucky planet in the solar system when it comes to astrology. So my question is, exactly how bad can Jupiter square Saturn be? Also, can people with this aspect be able to live and have a long life? Also, I have Aquarius in the 2nd house in my birth chart. I've been working at several retail stores until now and still cannot be able to earn decent money with my career. I've been changed jobs one by one and so far I've quitted 4 jobs already. I have Gemini in the 6th house in my birth chart. Can anyone tell me in what way(s) and how can I be able to earn huge money? I've heard that people with Aquarius in the 2nd house are very creative and original people, they like to invent things and sell them for money. Is this true? Also, what does having Leo in my 8th house mean?

Based on my reading,

You are mostly a career oriented woman, you have strong opinion for your future and career, you will not and never wanted to live on a man (husband) or relying on man, you are very independent and with clear career plan in the future.

You are also quite picky when it comes to choosing partner or BF. Not easy or casual at all, it may cause things like rather being single for long time and not having a relationship with the guys that doesnt match your standards.

Your strong personality may also be a bit harmful to your partner when it comes to a relationship, as you are not someone that would obey your partner, most likely, you care yourself better than you care your partner, therefore, it may be very easy for you to cause things such as arguments or fighting in a relationship.

Please let me know if anything above I said is wrong, thank you

kshantaram

Premium Member
Exactly how bad can Jupiter square Saturn be? I mean, I've heard that this astrological placement indicates extremely unfortunate/unlucky aspect in one's birth chart. Is this true or not? Because I've overcame lots of crazy obstacles before and I even heard that people with this aspects cannot be able to live long because Saturn limits and Jupiter is often considered to be the lucky planet in the solar system when it comes to astrology. So my question is, exactly how bad can Jupiter square Saturn be? Also, can people with this aspect be able to live and have a long life?

Also, I have Aquarius in the 2nd house in my birth chart. I've been working at several retail stores until now and still cannot be able to earn decent money with my career.

I've been changed jobs one by one and so far I've quitted 4 jobs already. I have Gemini in the 6th house in my birth chart.

Can anyone tell me in what way(s) and how can I be able to earn huge money?

I've heard that people with Aquarius in the 2nd house are very creative and original people, they like to invent things and sell them for money. Is this true? Also, what does having Leo in my 8th house mean?

hope this helps further reflections, adapt-integrate as relevant,
do share how true-insightful-helpful, any ideas!

venus scorpio 11th, sun-venus scorpio,
gains through research-occult-astro-forensic chemistry/pharmacy aptitudes;
venus aspect own taurus 5th, supportive of luck-edu-romance-children-position;
may be speculative gains from hotel industry/dentistry/banking, equity research etc;
venus lord 10th for career over 11th for gains;
venus lord 9th for luck from the moon;

sun scorpio 1oth, magnetic personality, govt-corporate roles;
past one year asc lord jup transit sun-venus scorpio.

gemini-mer 7th inimical-malefic for sag asc,
stress-delays in marriage-relationship-vocation-business;

gemini 6th preference for analytical roles;
mer lord 9th for luck-edu-travels over 10th for career;
settling at 32+

inimical mer with rahu NNode over libra 10th,
supportive but dominating spouse;
stress-delays in career-recognition;
rise-fall in career;
aptitude for public-international relations, communications;
prone to toxic skin-kidney-knee issues probably;

prayers for welfare of ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings
taking milk-fruits or as per custom;
observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown hessonite and green emerald over pendant touching heart;

ketu separative SNode aries 4th, hyper-impulsive;
detachment from mother-motherland;
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-head etc,

asc lord jup with mars over sag 12th,
for foreign-legal-medical-advisory projects;
11th lord mars over 12th for gains from foreign lands;

jup trine aspect aries 4th supportive of property matters etc
and trine leo 8th protective from major dangers;
jup year ahead transit natal jup-sag 12th;

prayers to saint of faith,
offer yellow flowers at alter at home thurs mornings;
may wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;

first lord sat over sensitive pisces 3rd,
good for initiative and progress;
distant communications, submarine technology etc;

mars aspect sat pisces, and sat aspect jup-mars sag;
sag-pisces both jupiterarian signs;
slow and steady wins the race! jup-sat-mars square;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits or as per custom;

moon acq 2nd, aptitude for psychology-teaching, reformist;
scientific thinking; mystic, airy, uncertain;
moon 7th lord over 2nd, financial support from spouse;

sat now 2.5yrs transit own cap first, 12th from moon under stress;
growth through event management, mass supervision, public admin;
time for manifesting initiative-progress of sat pisces 3rd;
admin-supervisory abilities;
sat cap ambitious, hardworking; elevated aspect libra 10th for career;

ketu SNode now transit moon-acq 2nd,
detachment from family-finances;
pain-injury-surgery throat-teeth-lungs-legs-abdominal-circulatory etc;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home, tues mornings;

do promptly ack, share salient pointwise feedbacks,
traits-talents-health-events-prospects-ideas,
how true-insightful, remedies, etc

wishing luck under stress-delays,

kshantaram

Last edited:

ardentika

You know how many people have that aspect? Born 1994/95? I have it too, on top Saturn is in opp with Mars and Pluto is conjunct Jupitet and they both square my Mars.
And I don't think this is true. I consider myself blessed and lucky in life. Saturn is not strong in Pisces however Jupiter is very stŕong in Sag, so you get the picture. The thing with this square is that Saturn wants to control Jupiter so it doeant get out of control and expand too much, because it's so strong. There are a lot of obligations you feel that stop you from running away and traveling the world or loosing yourself in Jupiter related matters. Saturn here is helping Jupiter to achieve its goals. This has nothing to do with length of life.

Also sometimes Saturn will question and test Juppies philosophies. If they don't work, Saturn will be the one to know and demand a re-do.

Astrology

And this is why I'm still a virgin until now. I have been chased before by guys but I rejected them because I don't want to harm them. I'm an unlucky person but with strong ambition. To me, guys are not important nor does marriage. Love means to make someone happy. If I cannot give happiness to the person I truly love, then I'd rather be alone/by myself all the time. Plus, I don't have good relationships with my family. I have broken ties with my father several years ago. I've promised myself before, that I will never forgive him and I don't want to see him ever again. He's the person who had broken my dream and deceived me all my life. A man who cannot even encourage and support his daughter shouldn't even be called a father. I'm not afraid of anything, the only thing that I'm afraid of is ending up with someone like him in the future. I do not want to be with a guy like my father. I've mostly been chased/pursued by Sagittarius/Pisces guys all my life. And I don't like these people because mutable signs were known for being unfaithful. And yet the ruler of my 7th house is Mercury, in Gemini. I also have Mercury in 10th house. I've heard that my marriage will have something to do with my career since 10th house is all about career/work.

ardentika

Haha you are still young and naive. Two things. The things you run away from you end up with them. The more you run awat from your father the more likely you are to always attrct such guys and maybe even end up with one. Second. I've been cheaters on from A massive capricorn stellium. So it's ignorant to say mutable signs are unfaithful

Timmytwothumbs

I have this same aspect my moon is conj Saturn so I guess I lean more towards that end. There's definitely conflict between my home represented by moon conj Saturn in Pisces in my 12th house and Jupiter in Sag also my 9th house. I travel a lot and I've changed homes and schools many times and deep down I've always wanted one place to call home but at the same time I'm very proud of my travels and others perceive me as being very knowledgeable because of it. I feel as though however I could go anywhere and still be okay because I've had to do it so many times already. So Saturn restricts my home and what I wish for it gives me discipline but Jupiter gives me confidence to expand my idea of home. However I think there's more to this aspect then that

Starsareround

I have this same aspect my moon is conj Saturn so I guess I lean more towards that end. There's definitely conflict between my home represented by moon conj Saturn in Pisces in my 12th house and Jupiter in Sag also my 9th house. I travel a lot and I've changed homes and schools many times and deep down I've always wanted one place to call home but at the same time I'm very proud of my travels and others perceive me as being very knowledgeable because of it. I feel as though however I could go anywhere and still be okay because I've had to do it so many times already. So Saturn restricts my home and what I wish for it gives me discipline but Jupiter gives me confidence to expand my idea of home. However I think there's more to this aspect then that

Wow I feel like I could have written this post word for word. And yep, I also have Saturn conjunct Moon in the 12th...not square to Jup however

BaoSanniang

I was born in 1996 and I have Jupiter Square Saturn with Jupiter in Capricorn at 12.54 and Saturn at 7.12 degrees Aries. My Jupiter's in my first house while my Saturn's in the 4th house, and I've had to fend off lots of emotional abuse from my mum's side. It *****, it really does. Every time when I come across someone in a happy family situation I tell them how fortunate they are because I was never as lucky as them. Fortunately, I've soldiered on (though I did go through periods of quite deep depression) and now I'm happier overall than I was a few years ago. Having positive aspects between my more personal planets and positions like Moon Trine Venus, Moon Sextile Ascendant etc. balances things out. We can't really do much about aspects between the outer planets because they affect not just you but the generation you belong to.

Astrology

Haha you are still young and naive. Two things. The things you run away from you end up with them. The more you run awat from your father the more likely you are to always attrct such guys and maybe even end up with one. Second. I've been cheaters on from A massive capricorn stellium. So it's ignorant to say mutable signs are unfaithful

So how can I be able to stay away from these men?

unique_astrology

Just give up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT8qgvgk1rU

You have many aspects to midpoints. 2 positive ones are natal Jupiter on natal Sun/Uranus and natal Venus on natal Sun/Jupiter.

It would be prudent to be careful as upcoming transits by Saturn (square to natal MC/IC axis) and Neptune (conjunct natal Saturn) may accompany challenges.

Keep your medical checkups.

Best

Bob

Last edited:

ardentika

Fix your perspective on your father so that you stop attracting someone like him. The more you "hate" or "dislike" or "run from" something, the more you attract it in your life. It comes with a nice package to hook you up and bang, later on you realize it's everything you didn't want and tried to escape. The whole purpose of that is to teach to acceptance and love. And forgiveness. This is mostly internal projection.

Times are changing and old rules of the universe are not working anymore. The game is stepping up. These days we can't really escape our "karma" or leave it for another life. That's why the younger generations are suffering so much from depression and what not. The trans-neptunian planets are stepping into major play. We can no longer escape. Saturn ain't cutting us slack lol. Esp. with that generation that has Saturn square Jupiter. Those are people with a spirital mission. It's not enough to be smart and deep and wise beyond our age on words.. no. Saturn demands here grounding it all into this reality and actually putting it to play. Saturn is meant to teach us humility, acceptance, forgiveness, self-love and self-worth. Jupiter is an idealist and its philosophic nature will always be tested by Saturn. What works stays, what doesn't goes. However, Jupiter shines its light on the ever gloomy and depressing Saturn. So you can see they are the perfect soulmates.

Hence, seek for wisdom from the exalted Jupiter, and prepare yourself for the test of Saturn.

This is really about you, your own fears and projections, and inability to forgive your parents for the mistakes they did.

BaoSanniang

It ***** how since the outer planets take so much time so revolve around the sun, we can't really do anything about them because they affect generations and not just individuals. Though this means I'll find many others with Jupiter Square Saturn who are of the same age or slightly older / younger than me, to me it still ***** despite having "companions."

Astrology

Fix your perspective on your father so that you stop attracting someone like him. The more you "hate" or "dislike" or "run from" something, the more you attract it in your life. It comes with a nice package to hook you up and bang, later on you realize it's everything you didn't want and tried to escape. The whole purpose of that is to teach to acceptance and love. And forgiveness. This is mostly internal projection.

Times are changing and old rules of the universe are not working anymore. The game is stepping up. These days we can't really escape our "karma" or leave it for another life. That's why the younger generations are suffering so much from depression and what not. The trans-neptunian planets are stepping into major play. We can no longer escape. Saturn ain't cutting us slack lol. Esp. with that generation that has Saturn square Jupiter. Those are people with a spirital mission. It's not enough to be smart and deep and wise beyond our age on words.. no. Saturn demands here grounding it all into this reality and actually putting it to play. Saturn is meant to teach us humility, acceptance, forgiveness, self-love and self-worth. Jupiter is an idealist and its philosophic nature will always be tested by Saturn. What works stays, what doesn't goes. However, Jupiter shines its light on the ever gloomy and depressing Saturn. So you can see they are the perfect soulmates.

Hence, seek for wisdom from the exalted Jupiter, and prepare yourself for the test of Saturn.

This is really about you, your own fears and projections, and inability to forgive your parents for the mistakes they did.

Okay, I will fix my perspective of my father. But there's one thing that I'm really curious about. How can I find out my father's sun sign based on my birth chart? I don't even know his real birthdate even now.

ardentika

I don't think thats possible. Why not ask your mom?

Usually Sun and Saturn represent the father. But it won't show you what sun sign your father is.

Astrology

I don't think thats possible. Why not ask your mom?

Usually Sun and Saturn represent the father. But it won't show you what sun sign your father is.

I did. But my mom doesn't know about it either. That's why I wanted to find out about his sun sign. If Sun & Saturn represent the father, then I would like to tell that my sun is in Scorpio in 10th house and my saturn is in Pisces, 3rd house. I have Sun square Moon and I have Venus trine Saturn, Jupiter square Saturn, Saturn sextile Neptune, Saturn square Ascendant and Sun trine Lilith when it comes to Sun & Saturn placements.

Last edited: