✧・゚: *✧・゚♥ Please give me some insight about my chart! ♥ ✧・゚: *✧・゚

nephilae

✧・゚: *✧・゚♥ Please give me some insight about my chart! ♥ ✧・゚: *✧・゚

Hi everyone! I'd be very thankful if you could look at my chart and offer me some insight. I'm mostly interested in figuring out which path to take and what tools to use to pursue my goals as an artist and how to shape my public persona.

I believe my life purpose is to strive towards my NN in Scorpio and also my MC in Gemini. Although the difference and relation between NN and MC is a little unclear to me. Interacting with others in a Gemini way seems very complicated to me, since it is so different from what I am like normally (super introverted). My Sun in Pisces is sqare to my MC in Gemini. To me it implies that I'm completely cut off from directly pursuing my goals because of my inability to properly interact with people. I somehow hate being percieved as a Pisces publicly, detached and dreamy. I like to be percieved as a Scorpio instead or in some cases Gemini, but after these interactions I feel very drained and have to retreat back into my shell. (Probably because of Moon and South Node in Taurus)

My other concern is regarding my South Node conjunct with my Moon in Taurus. I see it as a bad thing. There is too much energy flowing into my South Node which keeps me from overcoming my karmic past and pursing my life purpose as Scorpio NN. How could I overcome this?

Thats my interpretation anyway... It could be all wrong because I'm kind of a newbie to all this. I would be very interested in how you interpret my chart.

I'd be very grateful for anyone who takes the time to read my self analyzation and even leave a reply. :love:

Chart link: https://i.imgur.com/byyt1z5.png

-

Last edited:

kimbermoon

Re: ✧・゚: *✧・゚♥ Please give me some insight about my chart! ♥ ✧・゚: *✧・゚

Sun in Pisces, opposing Virgo Rising does suggest degrees of introversion in the individual, while the challenges of the aspects also make it difficult to express your true self. Part of your journey is to to learn to accept and honor that inner divinity that is designated by the Sun. For you the Sun is positively configured with the Uranus/Neptune conjunct and Pluto with the North Node.

In truth your inner self is not necessarily perceived as much by the outer world; instead you project yourself more through the rising sign. You are actually only imagining that others see you as a weak or an overly sensitive person. Rather they probably see you more as the Virgo persona, which tends to be rather reserved, shy and intellectual thanks to input from the Sun and Mercury. As such it may be more about your manner of communicating and a tendency to be critical / judgmental at times, that others react to.

Rather than focusing on what you think are negative aspects of Pisces, you need to own the more positive traits associated with this water sign; imagination contributes to artistry and you can be very intuitive, able to read others better than they may be comfortable with. Your sensitivity / perceptiveness can be turned to compassion and sympathy for the suffering of others, which can be positively directed through humanitarian endeavours. By 'hating the perception of being Pisces' you are only sabotaging yourself. Negativity directed to the self can be very disruptive. Better to make the most of the gifts you have been given rather than discount yourself through inaccurate perceptions you have about yourself.

The Sun is more about the divinity of the true self, while the Rising sign is like a mask we wear in the outer world in order to express what we think others want to see. WE create this mask of self, in order to try to diminish our past conditioning, which often makes for a vast contradiction. The polarity that is created by the opposition of the two, in this case, requires a certain level of creating balance within the self.
The destination is not really the purpose of what we are doing here; instead it is all about the journey itself. Thus taking hints from your Solar center and the Nodal axis offers the best insight.

In understanding the themes and patterns that 'block you'
[the oppositions and squares] you can gain better control over your own destiny. Saturn also contributes by showing us our karmic themes and patterns that distract us from our path.
I would like to offer more to you with regards to your personal challenges, the Pluto NN conjunction, the attributes of being born as part of the Indigo generation and the overall layout of your map, but space here is short. Contact me if you would like to learn more.

ZoraEos

Hi! I'm curious to take a look. Can you also upload a chart in the whole signs house system? Whole signs is more accurate, in my opinion.

rahu

Banned

Hi nephilae

You chart shows you have a strong romantic and idealistic sensitivity but you also have many influences that seems to obstruct you growth.
Pluto is conjunct to the node and square to mercury which is conjunct the vertex. Pluto’s position shows that past loves have a great influence on this life. Mercury square the node can give a element psychic abilities but square the node, you may not think this is the case. Mercury is conjunct the vertex which gives strong mind and intellect. This pattern also shows that you mind is subject to other worldly thoughts and experiences. You could call this paranormal or altered realities as well .but it shows unusual realities around you, unusual coincides in your life that other people can not fathom. With the vertex square to the node, also you are a conduit of karmic and astral energies. But these energies can overwhelm you mind and lead to much confusion. Sometimes you psychic sense gives you insights to your current life and karma, but at other times you receive cosmic energy that does not directly apply to your life or karma l. It is these inchoate sensations and energy that can confuse you. It is possible that you have had dreams or premonitions from the spirit world as well as dreams from your past lives.
Pluto is conjunct to ixion. which suggest that you have a violent or troublesome past life influences. As ixion is square to mercury, this shows that you some times have very little patience for individuals that cause you distress.
You have a mars/Saturn conjunction opposed to chiron which shows you have a hard nature. You can alienate others because you sometimes are very seld centered and don’t compromise. This can give you a cold and distant persona.
Yet your eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct your ascendant which gives a truly loving ,idealist and romantic nature.

Your moon is conjunct to ceres and Sedna and opposed to Jupiter. Your moon is too far away from your south node to be considered inconjunctions ,but the; “There is too much energy flowing into my South Node which keeps me from overcoming my karmic past and pursing my life purpose as Scorpio NN. How could I overcome this?”, is most likely a function of your moon being square to orcus.
Sedna and the moon show you are a seeker of truth. Ceres with the moon gives you a nurturing and supportive personality. As Jupiter is opposed to these symbols, you have a excellent understanding of
How society and individuals interact, as well as giving you and intelligent and expansive mind and attitude.as Orcus is also square to Jupiter, I can see why you feel weighed down by forces around you, as Orcus can bring unconscious inertia to your emotional life

Your sun is conjunct to pallas so you have the spirit of knowledge and wisdom. Your venus/mars midpoint is conjunct your sun giving a loving and attractive nature.This bring the desire to fulfil you “destiny” . the sun is sextile to Uranus and neptune and trine to pluto and the node. This gives you creativity, it givesboth vision and the ability to manifest your ideasand it shows you to be very sensitive and understanding.

You sun/moon midpoint is conjunct your eris and your eros/venus midpoint which makes you a very passionate person. With psyche conjunct to Uranus, you draw many to you, but most are notsincere andare just attracted to your sexual presence. But with the Saturn/moon midpoint conjunct to Venus, you are not interested in shallow men, rather you desire serious and committed relationships

You do have deep emotional issues that inhibit you expression of love and joy. The Saturn/Orcus midpoint is conjunct your south node and opposed to pluto and ixion. This show you father is a restrictive force on you.it shows as a child you were not given positive reinforcement and actually he always faulted you. ixion and pluto implies that he or his family heritage is troublesome and his harsh manners have served to give you low self-esteem at times. This destructive energy of your father is also shows by the Saturn./Chiron opposition as this is another aspect that how he could only find fault with you and never acknowledge your beauty tory of intelligence

You might read the first page of this thread to get a more advanced understanding of the north node, as the node is very strong in your chart but you vision is limited by the hackneyed descriptions of the node in current astrological texts.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_nephi_82851_696.jpg
    astro_2gw_nephi_82851_696.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

nephilae

Thank you so much for your elaborate analyzation. It was interesting to learn about the interaction between the asteroids, planets and nodes. I really appreciate your help.

kshantaram

Premium Member

hope helps reflections, adapt as relevant, do discuss salient pointwise feedbacks :

I'm mostly interested in figuring out which path to take and what tools to use
to pursue my goals as an artist and how to shape my public persona.

moon-ketu SNode elevated taurus 8th,
energetic, creative, extra stubborn, artistic aptitudes, dentistry, garment stitching,
moon 10th lord over 8th, career issues, research orientation;

pain-injury-surgery teeth-throat-urological; prayers to Christ, offer red flowers fri evenings;

ketu 9th taurus, distancing from father, tending to distant lands;

I believe my life purpose is to strive towards my NN in Scorpio and also my MC in Gemini.

Jup-rahu scorpio, research-occult-forensic medicine/pharmacy aptitudes,
rahu debilated, avoid overindulgence into the occult,
jup-rahu acting skills, loss of wisdom, rise-fall in life,
scorpio secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, depth thinking;
moon debilated aspect over scorpio 2nd for family-finances;
jup lord 6th over 2nd, extra efforts towards finances;

wear brown hessonite over pendant; rahu 3rd excessive risk taking;
prayers for welfare of ancestors
- observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits;
observe death anniversaries in the family religiously.
prayers to saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers tues evenings;

jup now transit jup-rahu scorpio opp moon;
jup 2nd promoting family-finances-marriage;
trine aspect own pisces 6th protective of health-employment;

rahu now transit leo 11th, gains from foreigners, foreign relations;

Interacting with others in a Gemini way seems very complicated to me,
since it is so different from what I am like normally (super introverted).

gemini 10th, business analyst, instrumental music, etc;
good at information gathering-processing, but confused decision making roles;
mer lord 10th and asc lord over acq 5th, reformist, scientific thinking;
10th lord mer over 5th, 8th from 10th, prone to fall in position sometime;

ketu now 1.5yr transit mer-acq 5th,
detachment from luck-edu-romance-children-position;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-legs-sciatica-skin eruptions etc;

My Sun in Pisces is sqare to my MC in Gemini.
To me it implies that I'm completely cut off from directly pursuing my goals
because of my inability to properly interact with people.
I somehow hate being percieved as a Pisces publicly, detached and dreamy.

sun-mars-sat pisces 6th, able to cope with and influence opponents,
accident prone, intestinal-feet-heart-stomach inflammations etc,
preference for work in teaching-learning environments;

jup 2nd aptitude for teaching-advisory-directing roles;
pisces sensitive, wise, ethical, spiritual, traditional, etc
virgo asc, perfectionist, critical attitude, self-centered;

sun 11th lord over 6th, extra efforts towards income-gains;
mars 8th lord over 6th, success amidst adversity;

previous 1.5yr, ketu transit sun-mars-sat pisces 6th,
pain-injury-surgery; accident prone, job separation;

I like to be percieved as a Scorpio instead or in some cases Gemini,
but after these interactions I feel very drained and have to retreat back into my shell.
(Probably because of Moon and South Node in Taurus)

My other concern is regarding my South Node conjunct with my Moon in Taurus. I see it as a bad thing.
There is too much energy flowing into my South Node which keeps me from overcoming my karmic past
and pursing my life purpose as Scorpio NN. How could I overcome this?

Thats my interpretation anyway... It could be all wrong.

pisces 7th inimical-malefic for virgo asc,
stress-delays in marriage-relationship-vocation;

venus lord 9th over 7th, luck after marriage;
under stress-delay;
venus lord 2nd over 7th, financial support from spouse;

lords 1/7 mer-jup over secretive scorpio-mystic acq, sq, enemy signs,
challenge in the marriage relationship;

sat coming 2yrs transit own cap 4th,
ambitious-hardworking-event management,
growth-riches through real estate;
currently sat retro 4-5m, delaying things;
sat elevated aspect libra 2nd good for family-fin-edu;