Will I fall in love soon?

Daisy556

Hey everybody! I'm 21, never been in love, and was wondering if my chart gives any insights as to why that is and if something may be coming my way in at least the semi-near future.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 8.46.27 am.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 8.46.27 am.png
    116.2 KB · Views: 47

ANUP

Sorry dear,you have to wait for sometime.

Tendencies does not support such event as yet.

-Anup
kascorner.com

Bunraku

Oh wow, I have a friend who was born around the same time as you, just a few days later (Sag Moon). Though, he’s a Taurus rising.

GoldenLion12

Hey everybody! I'm 21, never been in love, and was wondering if my chart gives any insights as to why that is and if something may be coming my way in at least the semi-near future.

What are you doing to get yourself out there and meet people? I would think that’s part of the issue when someone asks when will I fall in love. They may have to socially interact with others meet them. Showing up in life is part of success.

First, Saturn in Capricorn will be hitting the sky at the end of the year with Capricorn in Pluto hitting your 7th house of relationships, Jupiter in Capricorn, and Neptune in Capricorn, so you’ll have to see what happens.

I believe being a Jupiter in Capricorn, you are advertising for your partner where ever you go.

Seems like your dating may start within the next year under Saturn in Capricorn hitting your relationships.

katydid

I have a few questions for you, in order to help you possibly kickstart your romantic life.

I see one possible stumbling block in this journey. If you look at the small element grid on your chart page, you will notice that WATER has only the AC and MC listed. No planets placed in the Water element. But you do have Cancer rising, which is often indicative of an emotional, compassionate nature.

You have a nice AIR Grand Trine, which includes the Sun, the Moon, Chiron, and Uranus. So I wonder if you might come off to others as a friendly, communicative, interesting person that others might want to explore a relationship with in the future. I think you may attract interested suitors. :cool:

You are intelligent, witty and fun to be around. You probably have a lot of friends and acquaintances?

My question is—can people get below the surface with you and find an emotional bond, and find a way to connect on the emotional level? Or do you have your defenses up, and your walls are too thick to penetrate? :unsure:

Venus in the 12th square Saturn. google it… I think you are making it harder than it needs to be to develop romantic relationships.

Venus inconjunct Neptune in the 7th. I wonder if you might have an unrealistic vision of how love is supposed to unfold. Are you waiting for blinding LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT to hit you like a lightning bolt?

Do you find fault with those that are interested in you, and reject them—while being attracted to those who are no good for you at all? :bandit:

You have Jupiter exactly conjunct the 7th house cusp. You will have a very nice beneficial emotional relationship at some point. It may start with a close friendship that grows into love.

But you will have it bring the walls down and learn to be more open and less critical of others. :whistling:

Cancer rising can be more defensive, more self protective than the average bear. Your Moon, which rules the chart, is conjunct Chiron in Libra. So you may be more of a drama queen than you realize. Maybe you scare some of your potential lovers away by being too difficult at first?

Chill out...don't be so intent on directing or controlling things. With so much AIR/EARTH and so little Water/Fire, you may have a hard time letting things flow. It may seem that you are trying to think things through too much. Don't second guess everything and think so hard. If you scrutinize everyone and ask too many pointed questions you may run too many people off.

Last edited:

WeirdLibra

Omg honey! I know what you feel! I'm gonna attach my chart so that you can see how similar we are. I'm almost 21 too and never had a relationship. Capricorn 7th house uranus in it... That can be the cause. But I think I have environmental problems. I got no one in my level of awareness, they are all primitive people so it lefts me no choice but be single..

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_anonymous.66912.34472.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_anonymous.66912.34472.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 23

sagittariussoul

I can totally relate to this post. I'm 23 and never had a relationship. My sister, who's a lot younger than me (17) has been with her boyfriend for two years now and it's hard to be around them, especially when we're all in the same house together. Would just like to point out that you're not alone in feeling like this. I've fallen in love plenty of times myself, but it has always ended up one sided for me. Like the other reply, I'll attatch a chart here to see if we have any similar aspects.

Attachments

• my chart.jpg
    my chart.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 18