Would I make a good writer, programmer?

Slytherin88

-These are the profession I want to pursue. Please be honest with me. I really need to know. Here is the chart:
PC.jpg

conspiracy theorist

I see writing for this chart moreso than programmer (but both are indicated). Here is my reasoning:

- Cancer asc automatically places more emphasis on the Moon than it normally has -- the moon traditionally was important to writing.

- Mercury is in the 10th house by both house and sign. This is a testimony for both writing and programming

- The benefic of the sect is located in the 3rd house

- The Moon has just left an aspect from the Sun (ruler of the 3rd in placidus) with her next aspect toward Jupiter in the 3rd (this idea from Maternus that looks at the separations and applications of the Moon for career indicators)

- Ruler of 3rd is exalted and in the benefic house of good spirit which is a plus for all things 3rd house (both professions under your consideration). The Sun is more geared toward eminence and expressiveness so that writing might be a more natural tendency than programming.

- The 10th house from fortune is a consideration for professions. In your chart the planet in the 10th from fortune (Capricorn) is the Moon which is again a strong indication for writing. Ruler of the place of acquisition (11th sign from fortune - Scoprio) is Mars which is located in the 3rd from fortune and is conjunct the natural MC of the chart.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Although I use somewhat different delineative criteria, I fully agree with the above evaluation-my answer would also be a strong YES:smile:

Slytherin88

-Thank you so much. I'm currently writing a book, in a foreign language. I'm quite insecure as a person, and your support makes me happy. I hope I can publish it.