CHAT - anything goes thread - free discussion for everyone - all topics welcome

SunConjunctUranus

Those are the sidereal Ages everyone else is talking about. Pretty much talked it to death.
The Ages I'm talking about are located differently, and are for the tropical zodiac.

So when will "Almighty Lord" Jesus Christ return to Earth based on the reference of the "Ages" that you worshiping for decades?

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

MV5BZDc2ZWY1NTEtOGNkMC00ZjI3LTk3ZGUtNTc3OTJmYjVmNGJjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzI5NzEzMDU@._V1_UY268_CR4,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

But not out... ;-)

SunConjunctUranus

I tell ya, though. That obstinacy thing. It's going to be the end of me.

Oh okay, I should have address this earlier. Chris Brennan using tropical with Egyptian bound lord and he said it's work too.

But, if we are open to trying the sidereal zodiac with Egyptian bound lord, there are some references to the truth and consistent pattern from its prognostication techniques. Even though it's not as scientific as Mr. Ptolemy's zodiac sign (thanks a lot to petosiris for this). And triplicity, essential dignity, elemental basis from this zodiac is quite vague whenever one trying to explain it scientifically, that's why some astrologers did not use it at all. However, like I said, the prognostication with this zodiac is really working.

Already test it in number of birth charts, for example, Kurt Cobain, MJ, Amy Whitehouse, Trump, even a number of bad or good events that play in my life are clearly seen in annual profections and primary direction (still in doubt about the zodiacal releasing).

As for the Antares 15° Scorpio, it's obvious that those who born when the Sun pass through this area, the streak competitiveness is real for those people. Connect really well with female who are listen and behold to our Moon sign. Okay, good luck bro.

SunConjunctUranus

ds,

Seems like lure some investors is the safe bet for trade business. Shall doing research on this. Do you have any experience on this? If the business is consistent in the future, then there will be a comfort zone for continuing studies in astrology.

Last edited: