Election queston: Moon In Cap Business Start Up

erinj

Hello Fellow Astrologers:

I have a opportunity to start my business.. Selling desserts. I have a small window because right now is the grand trine with Venus - Jupiter and Neptune. However Moon is in Capricorn which earth signs are good for business and Saturn aspects good for business. So Moon is not happy in Capricorn but since it is a business it conjuncts Saturn is that too much Saturn? I dont want to lose the grand trine especially Venus and Neptune. the grand trine has to be applying which leaves me tomorrow afternoon at latest to submit my products. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Also I am aiming for cardinal ascendant. Open to all advice. Thank you!

Chrysalis

If your thinking of starting it now, id leave it a little while longer until the next New moon - first quarter phase. Any new project started now would only decrease with the waning moon.

For selling desserts wouldn't you want moon in Taurus.

erinj

Hello
Yes I thought moon in taurus would be ideal but I wanted the grand trine with Venus Jupiter and Neptune. That does not happen often. Thank you for your reply as well I do appreciate

Chrysalis

Hello
Yes I thought moon in taurus would be ideal but I wanted the grand trine with Venus Jupiter and Neptune. That does not happen often. Thank you for your reply as well I do appreciate

It may not happen often, but whats this got to do with you selling ice-cream successfully. :unsure: