Natalia Cappuccini 'Natalia Kills'

DeLaSoul

Natalia Kills

qp0x2u.jpg

Natalia is an English singer-songwriter, actress, and short-film director who performs under the stage name Natalia Kills.

Born '15 August 1986' as Natalia Keery-Fisher, in Bradford, West Yorkshire, to a Afro-Jamaican father and Uruguayan mother, where she attended Bradford Girls' Grammar School. In addition, she studied classical drama at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.

Acting debut at age 9, she had regular roles in a sitcom and drama on BBC.

Keery-Fisher signed to the UK record company Adventures in Music and released her first single "Don't Play Nice" under the name Verbalicious in February 2005. She later filed to be released from all recording/management agreements after the record label filed for bankruptcy.

In January 2008, will.i.am signed Keery-Fisher to Interscope Records via his will.i.am Music Group imprint. Kills released her debut album Perfectionist in April 2011 in Germany.

tumblr_lrmjmrt7Ow1qg8d6wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lsq5xkDPHB1qlnfwzo3_500.jpg

tumblr_lngr7xzDED1qg8d6wo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

DeLaSoul

'FREE' music video

Anyone care to guess her rising sign? She is going to blow up, I know it. Many critics compare Natalia to gaga. I feel her music was a few years ahead of its time in terms of mainstream popularity.

Shes got that powerful exalted mars... I'm trying to figure out her rising sign. I can definitely see mars in capricorn features, Neptune rising even crossed my mind.

2vlnss3.jpg

Last edited:

Rushwing

I get a strong feeling that she is an Aries rising. That would make her chart ruler Mars which is of course, in a strong placement.

Her jupiter in the 12th would denote a personality in need of regular retreat from the masses, in order to recouperate or risk losing control, yet she is lucky in the outside world. It would make sense with so many planets up there on the mc.

I don't think she is a sag rising, she doesn't have a "moon" face to me, and saturn on the ascendant would be a major detriment to her. . .

Also look where her chiron is, I don't think she would have a chiron gemini anywhere near her mc., 1st house or the 11th house, so you can rule out a gemini rising, cancer rising, leo rising or libra rising.

I'm thinking her chiron might be in her fourth house, on her ic, which is what propels her out into the world. Also she does come from an "unusual" multi-racial background and she doesn't seem to use her ethnicity as her appeal, this it is hidden, perhaps that is something she has been trying to get away from all this time, just wanting to be accepted as mainstream for the culture she actually grew up in, not for her parents background. Makes sense to me. If chiron was on her mc, she would struggle with popularity, in the 1st house with her identity, but she doesn't. She's young and she got her fame quickly. Chiron would make her wait until she was in her 50s. . .

So yeah I'm thinking aries or taurus rising.

Taurus rising would make her chart ruler venus, and her venus is also exalted in libra.

Chiron has got to be in the bottom somewhere, like in the 4th or 6th house.

Last edited:

DeLaSoul

Rushwing: said:
I don't think she is a sag rising, she doesn't have a "moon" face to me, and saturn on the ascendant would be a major detriment to her. . .
I would not be surprised if the moon is configured with her ascendant in some way. Personally, I do see moon influencing facial shape. I'm seeing Fixed. Leo sun.. Could she be Gemini or Sag rising?

Rushwing: said:
Also look where her chiron is....Also she does come from an "unusual" multi-racial background and she doesn't seem to use her ethnicity as her appeal, this it is hidden, perhaps that is something she has been trying to get away from all this time....she would struggle with popularity, in the 1st house with her identity, but she doesn't. She's young and she got her fame quickly. Chiron would make her wait until she was in her 50s. . .
Honestly, we don't know much about Natalia at all to really assume she's struggling with her ethnicity and background. She hasn't reached mass super stardom yet.

Natalia has written she truly appreciates her parents for everything they've done for her, and the FREEDOM they gave her to do whatever she pleases in life. I've read tweets about how she misses ethnic foods such as chicken curry and peas prepared by her father.

Maybe you somewhat make a point though, I see Moon/Uranus opposite Chiron which could indicate struggles with home/private self/individuality.

Still trying to figure this one out.

What really catches my eye in the chart is Talent Triangle between Mercury/Venus/Saturn Square to mars/Neptune, these planets are friendly with eachother and appears to be a powerful configuration.

Last edited: