stolen cap?

DeLaSoul

was my cap stolen? will it ever return? I see asc ruler moon in 12th..

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 29

isismagdalenne

bah, Im having issues with my edits! lol...ok, did it happen at work? because your possesion is the 2nd house and its leo, so the sun is that hat, the hat is in the 10th house. and that Asc ruler is you, you are in the 12th house. so maybe you just "hid" it from yourself? but I think you will find it because there is an aspect between sun and moon its applying sextile. It will still be in good condition because the sun (the hat) is dignified in aries by exaltation, so its safe.

Last edited:

fensi88

Yes, there are several indications that cap will be found!
Cap i represented with ruler of 2nd house, su in 10th house.The interception ruler indicates that the item is hidden between something or inside something.Ruler in angular house means the lost object is where it ought to be: nearby, quick and easy to find. POF in mutable sign indicating the item is inside something: car, box, pocket , drawer, cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or under or between something. Because the ruler of the second house is with 4 planets in the same house look for the cap in a storage room or where you have a lot of your materials. It can be near a chimney, stoves, furnace room, room where machinery and tools are kept, room with locked doors or closets, places where iron or junk is stored, area where guns and ammunition are kept, near ceilings, roofs or doorways, in rooms predominantly red in color, tool closets and a room with fireplaces.
Ruler is in 10th house. That means to look at hallway, study, dining room or place of business; a parent (mother) or boss may know where it is. Near the house foundation, floors, walls, structure in general. Look also at formal room of the house.
Direction :South
Near colour:red
POf is in Ge as in 12 house. It can be in an upstairs bedroom, hallway, stairway, study, trunk, chest, desk, briefcase, luggage, a room where books are kept, bookshelves, a place where reading or studying is done, a drawer where you keeps pens and pencils and office supplies, filing cabinet, in the vestibule or entrance to a home, an area near the computer, telephone, TV or radio. Also check out in the garage or junk room
Direction: Southeast.
Near colour: yellow, white, orange

isismagdalenne

Fensi, I know you are great at lost items...you mentioned the boss might know...is there any possibility of what I said about it being at his work, from the 10th? Im still learning.

DeLaSoul

@fensi88 and isismagdalenne

Thanks for helping me with this problem guys! I located the cap, wasn't at work.. but I feel really stupid now lol.

You were correct about the POF mutable = inside something. Interesting info you mentioned about interceptions.. I'll keep that in mind. It was found in a bedroom.

DeLaSoul

It was found in most northern facing room of the house, bedroom. In a white basket, underneath a blue striped hooded sweatshirt. The cap is grey.

WEIRD because I swear this thing was lost outside of the house. But yeah, simple mistake probably I feel bad for making a thread about it.

isismagdalenne

dont feel bad about making a thread about it. I have made threads about worse lol, I made one about a lost sippy cup! But, mainly I do ones like that because it gives me practice on reading lost item charts. So, I dont feel bad because if someone doesnt wanna be bothered with whatever it is, they can just not read it.