Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 11-11-2013, 03:00 PM

will he ask for sex soon?

I am willing to have sex with my b.f .He asked me for sex earlier but,it was too early to go for sex as it was the beginning of our relationship so I decided to avoid it.now,he does not talk about it but,I want to have sex with him badly.

does he also want to have sex with me ?
will he ask for it and we will soon have sex?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_126_11_nov_hr.57259.54952.jpg (83.8 KB, 54 views)

Unread 11-11-2013, 04:17 PM

Re: will he ask for sex soon?

Why dont you ask for it ? i mean you can do it as well
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lana_sa For This Useful Post:
unteruber (11-11-2013)
Unread 11-11-2013, 05:08 PM
Account Closed

How old are you?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zarathu For This Useful Post:
dioskouris (11-11-2013), unteruber (11-11-2013)
Unread 11-12-2013, 04:14 AM

not sure but her ID said 1983
“I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy. We sense more of the unfathomable mystery in a butterfly that flutters from a twig--or in a goldfish swimming in a bowl. But we are closest to God in our own soul. Only there can we become one with the greatest mystery of life. In truth, at very rare moments we can experience that we ourselves are that divine mystery.” --Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
Unread 11-12-2013, 04:17 AM
Account Closed

OK.....poyi. I wasn't sure about the question and the questioner. Rex Bills says the house of sexual intercourse is the 5th.

Last edited by Zarathu; 11-12-2013 at 04:29 AM.
Unread 11-12-2013, 04:21 AM

Well, she wants sex with her boyfriend.

8th and 5th house, Moon will trine Saturn and opposes Mars , Moon ruled by Jupiter placed in 1st in mutual reception.
“I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy. We sense more of the unfathomable mystery in a butterfly that flutters from a twig--or in a goldfish swimming in a bowl. But we are closest to God in our own soul. Only there can we become one with the greatest mystery of life. In truth, at very rare moments we can experience that we ourselves are that divine mystery.” --Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
The Following User Says Thank You to poyi For This Useful Post:
tsmall (11-13-2013)
Unread 11-12-2013, 05:20 AM
Account Closed

I agree with Lana... just ask. Men mostly uncomplicated when it comes to sexual advances
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dioskouris For This Useful Post:
anjelik (11-13-2013), Cancer7 (11-20-2013)
Unread 11-12-2013, 04:49 PM

sorry I do not understand astrological terms please elaborate.
Unread 11-12-2013, 04:57 PM

how long have you been dating? Wear protection and get married first. Where am I.
—Albert Einstein
Not to hurt our humble brethren is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission—to be of service to them wherever they require it.—Francis of Assisi
Unread 11-12-2013, 05:01 PM

Truly, it would be more wise to ask if he has STD instead in a horary. Sex can cost your life these days.

Anyhow the trine and opposition aspects in orb are the timing of sexual contact if I was correct.
Unread 11-12-2013, 05:03 PM

That is very good advice poyi
—Albert Einstein
Not to hurt our humble brethren is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission—to be of service to them wherever they require it.—Francis of Assisi
Unread 11-12-2013, 05:13 PM

we know each other since 10 years. I am 30 plus of age.we do have good understanding .does the chart indicate sex soon ?
if yes then when?
Unread 11-12-2013, 05:16 PM

when you tell him you want to have it so like this friday after italian food and wine?
—Albert Einstein
Unread 11-13-2013, 01:19 AM

I don't even understand the purpose of the question. Not to be obnoxious, I don't think I've ever met a man that didn't want sex. I worked in an office for four years that was predominantly men between the ages of 22-30 and really, they just want to have sex and most of them will have sex with just about anyone depending on the circumstances (definitely learned more than any female really would ever want to know). So, I would assume if a man was in a monogamous relationship with a woman he would be elated to hear, "I want to have sex." He would probably jump you right then and there. If I recall, that is essentially what happened to me when I lost my virginity (not saying you are a virgin). I think it makes the most sense to just tell him how you feel, rather than consulting the stars. Good luck and enjoy!
Unread 11-13-2013, 01:54 AM

yeah pretty much
—Albert Einstein
Unread 11-13-2013, 05:23 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia1983 View Post
we know each other since 10 years. I am 30 plus of age.we do have good understanding .does the chart indicate sex soon ?
if yes then when?
Yes, and in seven somethings. Like...this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
when you tell him you want to have it so like this friday after italian food and wine?
Sure, with a hot outfit and a toss of the hair, or the quirk of a finger the deed is done.
Unread 11-13-2013, 11:26 PM

I can see you are dead keen on him, look at that Venus, your animal side right on 7th. But I don't think he thinks the same anymore, both Saturn and Sun are negative to Moon and Venus, so I doubt he will ask. Moon though aspects Saturn next, so I think you will be the one to ask him... perhaps show him in your behaviour that you want to be with him that way. If you don't know what to do to show him then google how to show men that you want them. Etc... Just make sure you don't get into trouble by being sexually active with him, I hope you are not from some village in Pakistan, but from the city, perhaps less conservative...

Good luck!
Unread 11-14-2013, 12:36 AM
Account Closed

Why use astrology? If you are a big girl(above the age of 18, which poyi says you are), simply seduce him.

Men are pretty simple and are easily led around by their libido. If seduction doesn't work, and you can't get him into the sack with you, then you've learned that "he's not all that into you" and he doesn't really find you all that attractive. Unless he's ill, or has some STD, and doesn't want to share it, you can then know a significant piece of information about your potential relationship. Men won't stay long with women they don't think are hot. It is what it is. Women tend to view sex as a sign of love. Guys view sex, simply as sex.

Look! I'm a professional astrologer and I use astrology to find out a lot of stuff. But sometimes a simple direct approach to human relationship problems is the best.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zarathu For This Useful Post:
anjelik (11-14-2013), Cancer7 (11-20-2013), fullmoonlibra (11-14-2013)
Unread 11-14-2013, 03:02 AM

Look I think that premarital sex is a personal choice. The main thing is to be wise and do that with a man who truly loves you and not treating you like a sex toy or blow up doll. That's my standard. I had seen enough and lived/interacted with enough Christians I knew that they were just as horny and dirty in the head that doesn't justify their genitals remind holy!

*"Remain" typo

Last edited by poyi; 11-14-2013 at 03:29 AM.
Unread 11-14-2013, 03:11 AM

Just to lighten up a bit. If he is a good man, no STD and trustworthy will respect you and love you, why not? Life is short must enjoy life before the bits go saggy.
Unread 11-14-2013, 07:30 AM

I think that if you want to have sex with someone and you are safe and you are not hurting anyone (like breaking up a marriage or family), then go for it. Do I think love makes sex better? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I've had some mind blowing sex with people that I was not in love with. The connection was more or less just physical. I mean sure there was some sort of emotional connection (I think most women need that), but we weren't in a committed loving relationship, if that makes any sense. My personal point of view is that if you feel comfortable and confident in your choices then there shouldn't be a problem. It's your body and you should be able to express yourself however you choose and do not let society try and judge you for that. I am so tired of the double standard where men are rewarded for their conquests and women shamed. We are all humans and should be judged by the same set of standards. Just always use protection - I've found that most people who have STDs are not truthful about it anyway and are usually more lax about using protection. I had a friend who has an STD and when it flared up a year into her relationship she blamed it on her boyfriend (she is a bad person.. hence why we are no longer friends). So she essentially exposed him to her disease by not using protection and then blamed it on him to make him feel bad (he cheated on her with his ex, so she tried to make it seem like he got it from her and passed it on). They are apparently engaged.. haha I have no words for that.

And Zarathu is right. If a man doesn't want to sleep with you, he just isn't into you. I mean #1 indicator that there are problems in your relationship is when your man is not all that interested in having sex with you. That's like the fire alarm going off right there.

Last edited by anjelik; 11-14-2013 at 07:36 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to anjelik For This Useful Post:
Zarathu (11-14-2013)
Unread 11-14-2013, 01:49 PM

yeah no one said her man didn't wanna sleep with her I also believe there is a strong cultural difference happening here.
—Albert Einstein
Unread 11-18-2013, 09:09 PM
may28gemini

You= Moon
Him= in 5th house Scorpio ->Mars

Moon and Mars oppose. Timing for you and him are off. I don't see it happening anytime soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Zarathu (11-19-2013)
Unread 11-19-2013, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
yeah no one said her man didn't wanna sleep with her I also believe there is a strong cultural difference happening here.
I can tell there are cultural differences, but we still have one thing in common and it is called the laws of attraction. If a man is not showing interest in you sexually, he has moved on from you as a romantic prospect. It's really fairly simple. If she can't tell if he wants to sleep with her, then he doesn't want to sleep with her. That is a tension you can feel whether you are the Virgin Mary or Mary Magdelane.
Zarathu (11-19-2013)
Unread 11-19-2013, 01:28 AM
Account Closed

It doesn't look like the original poster is coming back. She hasn't respnded for more than a week on the subject.