how was your saturn conj venus transit?

HeyPlayGirl

hi guys :)
it's been a long time since i've posted. things are not going so well for me these past few years. saturn has really beat me down and it's not over yet unfortunately...
when saturn was in virgo it was conjunct my mercury, then soon after was conjunct my sun. my moon is in gemini so while it conjuncted my sun it also squared my moon. these were tough times for sure. especially since it went retro and direct again over my luminaries which only prolonged the 'suffering'. (uranus was opposite my sun and square my moon at the same time also..)

anyway now saturn has made its way to libra and very soon (in october) will be conjunct my venus. :crying:
these past few years have left me feeling very alone, beat down, and hopeless so i'm trying to imagine how much worse its gonna get when saturn conjuncts my venus.

so now i thought i would ask you all how you handled your saturn conjunct venus transit and what experiences did u have?
thanks in advance for any responses and sorry for whining :)

one chart is my transit chart in placidus and the other is my transit chart in whole sign ;)

Attachments

• placidus.jpg
    placidus.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 69
  • equal.jpg
    equal.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 48
With saturn transiting 12th I'm more inclined to say poss health problems and venus is your chart ruler. Cappi/saturn rules last four minutes of IC, so these two areas will be affected. When Saturn square/hard aspect venus in the past did a relationship break? were you short of money?

I Notice venus is wide orb conj pluto, otherwise venus is well asepcted. I notice T Pluto is currently conj natal jupiter, what is this doing? any legal, communications problems?
have you checked your progressions? what are they doing?

you are approaching your first or second saturn return and mid next years T saturn will conj pluto, setting off pluto's aspects.
anything 25-28 pisces will set off your T Square into a temporary Grand Square and this causes lots of tension, problems and gets you moving to resolve these. but not nice nonetheless

Whenever T Saturn made a hard aspect to my venus (conj sun,mercury) a relationship ended.:crying:

HeyPlayGirl

thanks for responding a50 :)
oh sorry to hear about saturn and your relationship ending, i hope that was not a recent event...
this is my first saturn return i believe. (im 26)

i looked up the year saturn squared my venus and i was not in a relationship but in general was depressed and lonely. i guess saturn conjunct my venus will be the same feeling but magnified.. during the days saturn is exactly conjunct my venus, i will also have the short transits of mercury, venus, and sun conjunct saturn and saturn involved in a few solar arcs so i think the entire month of october and early november is gonna kill what is left of my spirit. im trying to mentally prepare for it now :(

no legal or communication problems regarding pluto conj jupiter but since jupiter also represents wisdom and pluto is permanent change, im assuming it may be one of the driving forces in my discovering astrology.

ah yes no wonder last year was hard on me, i had jupiter and uranus setting off my tsquare into a grand cross. not fun to say the least.
anyway thanks for looking at my chart again, i really appreciate it :)

fushiafairy

When T saturn made it's first square to my natal venus, I was only 10. It was conjunct my IC and entering my 4th house. I became more aware of family dynamics, our family issues, and my health began to deteroriate, badly.

when T saturn was opposite my venus, I broke off contact with a capicorn I had a strange romantic relationship with. I didn't want to, but I needed to.

The next time T saturn squared venus, I was going through huge changes, but things were getting a little easier. I had twin newborns who were about 6 weeks old and a 3 year old. no romance at all....lol.

Nothing major happened when saturn made a transiting conjunction to my natal venus. can't even remember that time in my life hardly....
I was busy doing the same things I had been doing for a couple of years.

Last edited:

HeyPlayGirl

you know, my mother recently had saturn conj her venus a few weeks ago and i didnt see much change in her either nor any major problems.....however, in the past, saturn transits (especially conjunctions) hit me very hard and seem to change my life direction.
plus i'm assuming this one is gonna be difficult because venus is my chart ruler.

i guess i'll just have to wait and see!
thanks for your response :)

Claire19

hi guys :)
it's been a long time since i've posted. things are not going so well for me these past few years. saturn has really beat me down and it's not over yet unfortunately...
when saturn was in virgo it was conjunct my mercury, then soon after was conjunct my sun. my moon is in gemini so while it conjuncted my sun it also squared my moon. these were tough times for sure. especially since it went retro and direct again over my luminaries which only prolonged the 'suffering'. (uranus was opposite my sun and square my moon at the same time also..)

anyway now saturn has made its way to libra and very soon (in october) will be conjunct my venus. :crying:
these past few years have left me feeling very alone, beat down, and hopeless so i'm trying to imagine how much worse its gonna get when saturn conjuncts my venus.

so now i thought i would ask you all how you handled your saturn conjunct venus transit and what experiences did u have?
thanks in advance for any responses and sorry for whining :)

one chart is my transit chart in placidus and the other is my transit chart in whole sign ;)
No biggie as Saturn does not contact Venus natally. You may feel some mild effects. Interesting to see when it happens in the future.

Kukka

Saturn is in exaltion is Libra, so maybe it's not that bad with venus/Libra?

At least my transit saturn was easier on venus than moon or sun. Then again it had alreydy passed moon and sun, so maybe with venus it wasn't so bad anymore. And Saturn on my asc Libra now isn't bad.

ptolomy

I suspect the reason that transiting Saturn conjunct natal Sun,square natal Moon was particularly difficult was because natally Saturn is in-conjunct your Moon and semi square your Sun,consequently they don't operate well together anyway and your bound to have lessons from this combination.
Your natal Venus has no difficult aspect with Saturn,It has Libra in common as a connection,this to me doesn't necessarily mean a big problem,Maybe a solemn time away from the things you usually enjoy, perhaps a time of beneficial retreat?Sometimes sombre energy can actually be enjoyed if faced with the correct attitude and adaptation.

HeyPlayGirl

Saturn is in exaltion is Libra, so maybe it's not that bad with venus/Libra?

At least my transit saturn was easier on venus than moon or sun. Then again it had alreydy passed moon and sun, so maybe with venus it wasn't so bad anymore. And Saturn on my asc Libra now isn't bad.

I was thinking the same thing; maybe since Saturn is exalted in
Libra that it will behave, so to speak ,and play out in a
More positive manner than what I'm expecting. :)

HeyPlayGirl

I suspect the reason that transiting Saturn conjunct natal Sun,square natal Moon was particularly difficult was because natally Saturn is in-conjunct your Moon and semi square your Sun,consequently they don't operate well together anyway and your bound to have lessons from this combination.
Your natal Venus has no difficult aspect with Saturn,It has Libra in common as a connection,this to me doesn't necessarily mean a big problem,Maybe a solemn time away from the things you usually enjoy, perhaps a time of beneficial retreat?Sometimes sombre energy can actually be enjoyed if faced with the correct attitude and adaptation.

That makes sense.
Agreed. I need to be alone and get my mind together for a while which is something I've already started. I'm writing in a journal now because lately my thoughts and dreams are overwhelming me. I'm preparing for this transit now so I can make the best of it. Thank you for your response ptolomy ;)

Mechanical Designs

Good to see you HPG after a long period of time. T. Saturn Conjunction Natal Venus time for isolation rethinking about what you are going to do . Technically, a conjunction is an Aries quality hence it's a lot of aggressive may make or try to wobble from the path but it trigger sun / Moon planets over all . Depending on the placement of the T. Saturn you might approaching the first saturn in a quite good period of time. So see how it goes in your life.

Cheers,
MD

HeyPlayGirl

Hi md! :)
Sorry I didn't respond to your email months ago but I have been struggling and I haven't really felt in the mood to talk to anyone. I am already beginning to isolate myself again so I can reflect and get my thoughts/emotions back together so I'm not surprised if this transit emphasizes that. I'm gonna avoid the forums and Internet for a while and concentrate on work. Thanks, hope u are doing well md, bye :)

ptolomy

Sorry HPG,I made a mistake,Your Saturn is not in-conjunct your moon,its Sequiquadrate is what I meant,Anyway the important point is that the Moon,Sun and Saturn are in a square related configuration and consequently don't operate without a bit of friction together.
Lol ill wake up soon,promise:)

HeyPlayGirl

Thanks for replying, cornholio. :)
Its been a tough transit but I'm glad it's over!
I found out the guy I was in love with was just using me and was interested in someone else, I lost 10 lbs from stress, and my second dog just died. :(

But two good events to look forward to- I'm switching jobs and I'm flying abroad to a country I've never been to before in three months so I guess Ill survive :)

Last edited:

Mechanical Designs

HPG welcome the Transiting Saturn Return I am not aware of your chart where the T. Saturn will be. See what happens and how you tackle the main issues in life.

Regards,
MD ;)

Kuntuzangmo

Hi Play,
My second saturn conj venus just started. The first one was just after I graduated college and decided to go get yoga teacher's training. So that was a really good thing. This one I'm just facing lots of different work choices. It's in my 3rd house so I'm rather confident it is marking another very positive long term prospect.
I agree with MD (and others) that it ushers in an introspective time. Yoga, for instance, took very much advantage of that quality.
Best wishes for your transit!
kz

Lowen

I have Saturn conjunct Venus in Libra in the 1st house right now...while Saturn was in my 12th I was in therapy (and got into astrology!)..and so now I feel like my old self and way of relating is gone and I'm rebuilding myself. In therapy we worked on all the Libra issues-people pleasing, difficulties asserting own needs- and now I'm really thinking about what I value and want.

It feels even stronger now that Saturn is conjunct Venus...I'm seeing my relationships more clearly too. I'm also facing up to a lot of my issues with physical appearance, I have loads of insecurities and place excessive worth on how I look...this is changing. I don't think about my transits all the time so it's not something I struggling to change..it's just happening naturally

I don't think Saturn conjunct venus is a bad thing..if you're learning your lessons and doing the necessarily re-structuring inside, then you won't need to have crisis on the outside!

Last edited:

zona967

Banned
It's about to start soon for me too: the orb is currently about six degrees. Venus rules my 2nd and 7th houses, Saturn rules my 10th house. No natal contact between the two except for a decile. I am already almost completely out of money (this has never ever happened in my life before, ever) and it's not because of misspending (I consider myself a somewhat practical person overall) but a very weird feeling of the need to let go. Let money go, let money go. At some point having almost none I threw my last bill on the street one cold evening. It was very weird, I'm not sure why I did that. But it was like 'come on, let it go, you don't need that.' Like a test of whether I would indeed let it go. And that letting it go is somehow for the better.

I have a lot of irrational impulses which I cannot - and resently do not try to - justify. I've noticed that if I just follow them, things work out for the better in the long run. Following the impulse gets me where I want to be, overthinking does not. The moment I pause and start thinking it's gone. And it's like a missed opportunity. I'm not saying that's the best for everyone. I have a lot of fire in my chart plus North Node in a fire sign so following the impulse seems to be the right thing for me (transition from South Node in an air sign (thinking) to North Node in a fire sign (doing, intuition). Maybe people with the reverse transition will have to curb their impulses and think more.

A long-term relationship is also on the rocks and the impulse on the inside again is to let go. I have more problems there as I am generally clingy (some water in my chart is responsible for that) but past experience shows that if I do not let go voluntarily the thing is taken away from me. So maybe we should part ways before the transit is exact so as for things not to get ugly.

I read above that we reformulate our values and I agree. It seems like the Universe is asking me: is money what you value? Is that what you want? Think about it and tell me. Is it material comfort (I might have to change residence soon and judging by my financial situation I'm not going to move to a more comfortable place)? Are you sure you want to be in a relationship on a one-to-one basis? How about being related to several people but less intimately? Are you sure you're not complete without a permanent partner?

I think we get asked all these questions and it's up to us to try and answer them as honestly as we can. Otherwise the circumstances around us are going to forcefully show us what we actually want and need and we are going to perceive that as bad luck and maybe even violence. What actually happens is the shattering of our illusions and of all the ways we have been cheating on ourselves. If we cling to our illusions, the process is perceived as very painful. When we learn to let go we see that it doesn't hurt and we actually feel liberated.

Life never goes against our real needs, it can never remove that which we need for our growth at any given time, what it does is only remove things that are standing in our way. The thing is we cling to those things because we incorrectly assume they give us a feeling of security. What they do is give us is a sense of security against who we really are. Ultimately it's our refusal to look ourselves in the mirror that causes all the suffering.

In that sense no transit can be bad. It always serves an enlightening purpose as it shows our false assumptions and hopes ('false' not in the sense of 'unattainable' but in the sense of 'not really being what we want'). As I like saying, work with the planets not against them. And welcome Saturn's annihilation of everything false in our Venus. The ultimate purpose always is liberation and getting closer to who we really are.