Will we get back together?

cloxkinghere

Me: Virgo rules by Mercury
Him: Pisces ruled by Jupiter

Moon in 3rd, House of Communication. In Fall.

I, Mercury, and am in the 7th. I do have feelings for him, but, I’m pretty upset and hurt by him.

Jupiter and Mercury are square and separating. I broke up with him. I wasn’t happy. Makes sense since Mercury is the fastest moving planet.

Moon and Mercury are trine. So, translation of light...? (I’m still trying to understand TOL, so, please correct me if I’m wrong!)

The situation is pretty rocky.

What I’m getting is, is that the ball is in my court. It’s up to me. We can get together if I choose to.

Mercury is also in retrograde, so, me going back to him...?

https://ibb.co/M9h91Nm

Chrysalis

Yes and No.

Mercury and jupiter are still in this square, when mercury goes back direct, mercury and jupiter meet back up by square (with reception) aspect at 24 degrees, so he accepts the "coming back together"....BUT then at this exact point, jupiter then goes retrograde.

There will be a gradual coming back together with difficulties included, but then it doesn't look like it will last.

Chrysalis

Moon and Mercury are trine. So, translation of light...? (I’m still trying to understand TOL, so, please correct me if I’m wrong!)

Moon can't do a TOL between mercury and jupiter. Yes moon will trine with mercury at 17 degrees, but jupiter is in an adjacent sign, so moon can't then next aspect jupiter. Moon after the trine with mercury will only be sextile saturn.

Chrysalis

mercury and jupiter meet back up by square (with reception) aspect at 24 degrees, so he accepts the "coming back together"....BUT then at this exact point, jupiter then goes retrograde.

There will be a gradual coming back together with difficulties included, but then it doesn't look like it will last.

Seems this came to fruition then :sad:

Just take things slow for now, don't pressure him, just have fun.

cloxkinghere

mercury and jupiter meet back up by square (with reception) aspect at 24 degrees, so he accepts the "coming back together"....BUT then at this exact point, jupiter then goes retrograde.

Seems this came to fruition then :sad:

Just take things slow for now, don't pressure him, just have fun.

I doubt we’re going anywhere. We’re not anything romantic anymore. We’re just not as close as we were. It’s just an occasional “hello” here and there.