Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 05-18-2018, 08:39 AM
Jyotigupta3890 Jyotigupta3890 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: India
Posts: 33
should i be friends with him or just move on?

I was in relationship for 5 Years. Now he has moved on and getting married probably by the end of this year. I want to to know should i still continue to be his friend or i should just cut of all my contacts with him.

He is a nice person. I want him to be part of my life if not as a life partner but still as a friend. But i do not want me to suffer anymore so if continuing being friends with him will be painful for me than i would rather choose to take pain of staying away from him.

Please suggest.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_621gw_jyoti_gupta_ashish.30198.19872.jpg (49.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg astro_61gw_jyoti_gupta_.30267.20926.jpg (41.4 KB, 7 views)

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jyotigupta3890 For This Useful Post:
or1000 (05-18-2018)
  #2  
Unread 05-18-2018, 08:59 AM
ardentika's Avatar
ardentika ardentika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,054
Re: should i be friends with him or just move on?

I don't think astrology will help you with a petsonal choice. If you think you will suffer from being his friend then take yout time. And I think you should basrd on how many posts you made abkut him and that obsession isn't healthy.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ardentika For This Useful Post:
Jyotigupta3890 (05-18-2018)
  #3  
Unread 05-18-2018, 09:06 AM
Jyotigupta3890 Jyotigupta3890 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: India
Posts: 33
Re: should i be friends with him or just move on?

i think you are right.

i should just let this go.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-18-2018, 01:36 PM
ardentika's Avatar
ardentika ardentika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,054
Re: should i be friends with him or just move on?

Indeed. I'm sorry. If something is meant to stay it will, if its not it will go. :/
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 05-18-2018, 02:03 PM
Jyotigupta3890 Jyotigupta3890 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: India
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post
Indeed. I'm sorry. If something is meant to stay it will, if its not it will go. :/
Agreed.. 🙂
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 05-19-2018, 01:40 PM
muchacho muchacho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,756
Re: should i be friends with him or just move on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotigupta3890 View Post
I was in relationship for 5 Years. Now he has moved on and getting married probably by the end of this year. I want to to know should i still continue to be his friend or i should just cut of all my contacts with him.

He is a nice person. I want him to be part of my life if not as a life partner but still as a friend. But i do not want me to suffer anymore so if continuing being friends with him will be painful for me than i would rather choose to take pain of staying away from him.

Please suggest.
Relationships are forever. Even if you cut off contacts you'll still have all those memories that can be triggered any moment by all kinds of things. So I'd say in the long run, your wish is very reasonable. But right now, you probably are better off if you are avoiding him for a while until you regain your balance.

Looking at the synastry (whole sign houses), he triggers your 6th and 8th which would make it a very difficult relationship, but also a potentially deep one. Your ASC's are incompatible as are your Suns. Which means your relationship is not only potentially troublesome but also very dynamic. But your Moons are in trine. So, not an easy relationship. Definitely one with lots of personal growth opportunities.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 05-19-2018, 03:31 PM
Jyotigupta3890 Jyotigupta3890 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: India
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho View Post
Relationships are forever. Even if you cut off contacts you'll still have all those memories that can be triggered any moment by all kinds of things. So I'd say in the long run, your wish is very reasonable. But right now, you probably are better off if you are avoiding him for a while until you regain your balance.

Looking at the synastry (whole sign houses), he triggers your 6th and 8th which would make it a very difficult relationship, but also a potentially deep one. Your ASC's are incompatible as are your Suns. Which means your relationship is not only potentially troublesome but also very dynamic. But your Moons are in trine. So, not an easy relationship. Definitely one with lots of personal growth opportunities.
Thank you for your reply. I am feeling better now. Recovering day by day and now waiting for my true soul mate.

Thanks once again.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 05-19-2018, 05:38 PM
muchacho muchacho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,756
Re: should i be friends with him or just move on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotigupta3890 View Post
Thank you for your reply. I am feeling better now. Recovering day by day and now waiting for my true soul mate.

Thanks once again.
Did you actually live together already?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 05-19-2018, 05:40 PM
Jyotigupta3890 Jyotigupta3890 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: India
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho View Post
Did you actually live together already?
No we didnt.. Y?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 05-19-2018, 05:44 PM
muchacho muchacho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,756
Re: should i be friends with him or just move on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotigupta3890 View Post
No we didnt.. Y?
Because the synastry suggests if you would actually live together it would be a very bumpy ride, especially for you. So things having developed this way, you may actually have avoided disaster.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 05-19-2018, 05:49 PM
Jyotigupta3890 Jyotigupta3890 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: India
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho View Post
Because the synastry suggests if you would actually live together it would be a very bumpy ride, especially for you. So things having developed this way, you may actually have avoided disaster.
To be very honest i have little ego and anger issues.. And he was totally opposite.
But during last one year his temperament changed alot. He became moody, egoistic.
Lot of ego clashes among both of us. No doubt we both were in love with each other truly but something was pulling us apart.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
friends, move

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.