Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 12-09-2015, 11:23 AM

saturn moon and mercury in synastry

Hi everyone.

I have a friend whose saturn is in exact conjunction with my moon and opposes my mercury.However my saturn trines his moon,mercury. His north node is conjunct my south in 7th house and his south node conjunct my north as well s ascendants.I feel that I have a very strong tie to him and we can be the best of friends ,however of late I do feel v hurt as I feel he doesnt care to listen to my thoughts and is very insensitive to my feelings.Is this moon saturn synastry?I had earlier not been in touch with him for a year,but he was always on my mind.I feel we can be very good friends we were earlier but now I feel sad.Its as if he hurts me and shuts me down verbally.Does saturn always stifle the moon and does the moon person move away in due course?

Your views on this one.

Unread 12-09-2015, 11:33 AM

Re: saturn moon and mercury in synastry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystik View Post
Hi everyone.

I have a friend whose saturn is in exact conjunction with my moon and opposes my mercury.However my saturn trines his moon,mercury. His north node is conjunct my south in 7th house and his south node conjunct my north as well s ascendants.I feel that I have a very strong tie to him and we can be the best of friends ,however of late I do feel v hurt as I feel he doesnt care to listen to my thoughts and is very insensitive to my feelings.Is this moon saturn synastry?I had earlier not been in touch with him for a year,but he was always on my mind.I feel we can be very good friends we were earlier but now I feel sad.Its as if he hurts me and shuts me down verbally.Does saturn always stifle the moon and does the moon person move away in due course?

Your views on this one.
Hm, i wouldn't say Saturn does that, - rather is he the teacher a lot of times, and he is by nature not the most sensitive planet.
This is simply not his duty, to be sensitive.
He's the advisor, the "corrector", - so that is what Saturn does most of times. - If your friend doesn't listen carefully could also mean, he does, but can not respond the way you want him to.
And, anyway, far from astrology, people and so friendships change over time... you might hav egrown out of his circle, -
would be intresting to see if your Moon is under some transits, - so maybe stronger or more aware of influence...
The Following User Says Thank You to oleanna For This Useful Post:
mystik (12-09-2015)
Unread 12-09-2015, 11:43 AM

Its sad

I have heard v depressing views about saturn conjunct moon and that people do come under its influence and remain as undying bond or break apart.but its always the moon that feels that.

Do friendships last with this aspect?
Unread 12-09-2015, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Its sad

I have heard v depressing views about saturn conjunct moon and that people do come under its influence and remain as undying bond or break apart.but its always the moon that feels that.

Do friendships last with this aspect?
I have actually been in both positions, - as Moon and as Saturn in two different friendships, and i'd say you suffer in both positions.
saturn's side can feel very lonesome and cold. Sort of isolated.
As if you feel rejected by the Moon person who doesn't understand nor need your advise anymore. Or as if you try to make yourself understandable and the Moon side just focusses egocentricly on its own pain. -
Moon side suffers different, in a way "louder", - it's a more fluid, warmer pain, something that can be shared with others and even expressed towards the Saturn person. Saturn is enclosed.
I wouldn't know to tell what's easier.
Maybe it helps you to see that the other side might also feel the loss...
The Following User Says Thank You to oleanna For This Useful Post:
mystik (12-10-2015)
Unread 12-10-2015, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Hi everyone.

Your views on this one.
Post the synastry chart, please! Just looking at aspects and ignoring all other factors won't get you very far because in comparison to signs and houses, aspects are only minor/additional factors. We have to look at the chart as a whole.
Unread 12-10-2015, 06:01 PM

Our aspects are as follows

My NN ,ascendant,jupiter,mars exact conjunct his SN and asendant inleo
Our venus are conjunct in sagittarius
My saturn and pluto in virgo trine his moon in Taurus,and his sun and mercury in capricorn
My sun in scorpio exact conjunct his mars and jupiter in scorpio
his saturn conjuncts my moon in arie exact and directly opposes my mercury in libra

His moon square my ascendant,mars and jupiter
My saturn and pluto square his venus
his saturn trines my ascendant and venus

Do the above help?we have strong nodal ties as well.
Unread 12-10-2015, 06:07 PM

Oh and his moon opposes my sun and neptune
his mars and jupiter conjuncts my neptune
suns are sextile to one another
Unread 12-21-2015, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Our aspects are as follows

My NN ,ascendant,jupiter,mars exact conjunct his SN and asendant inleo
Our venus are conjunct in sagittarius
My saturn and pluto in virgo trine his moon in Taurus,and his sun and mercury in capricorn
My sun in scorpio exact conjunct his mars and jupiter in scorpio
his saturn conjuncts my moon in arie exact and directly opposes my mercury in libra

His moon square my ascendant,mars and jupiter
My saturn and pluto square his venus
his saturn trines my ascendant and venus

Do the above help?we have strong nodal ties as well.
I need to see the actual synastry chart and take a look at it as a whole in order to get a general impression of the relationship and see if aspects actually play the role you think they are playing. And if that should be the case then we can move on to specific aspects.

You can create a chart here:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/ade.cgi?rac...art.cgi&lang=e

Tags
mercury, moon, saturn, synastry