Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 06-17-2020, 11:49 PM

Employee Perspective on Manager

Doing some analysis for a friend.

Q: What does he think of me? The person L1 is asking about is the ED (executive director) of an organization that L1 serves as a board member on.

Because the ED technically reports into the board, I believe that this would be characterized as L1 and L6 analysis. I also checked if this chart was fit for judgment and it is.

Analysis:

L1 Jupiter, in Capricorn (so detriment) and also retrograde, so not in a strong place. Sitting in the 2nd house of self esteem. With all that's going on in the world, I am somewhat not surprised by this. L1's co-sig is the moon (exalted) and in it's sitting in the 6th house (weak house placement). L1 is somewhat under L6's terms, even though L6 actually reports into L1. What I find interesting about this is that L6 is a lot older and more experienced career wise, so I wonder if this can be translated to L1 looking up to L6 in some capacity? (L1 is definitely not under L6's terms though).

L6 is Venus, also weak in retrograde. Sitting in the 2nd house and making a conjunction to L1.

L6 makes no aspect to L1 and the moon.

In Gemini, L6 receives Jupiter by detriment. So L6 doesn't actually like L1. (Which isn't good news).

Jupiter's next aspect is to Pluto, not sure if this is significant.

Venus' next aspect is to Saturn, which rules L1's 2nd of self esteem.

I welcome any additional thoughts.

Thanks,
WJ

https://i.ibb.co/7tqyN7s/Screen-Shot...8-07-46-PM.png

Last edited by WisdomJoy; 06-18-2020 at 05:14 AM.

Tags
employee, manager, perspective