Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 06-10-2020, 03:14 PM

Re: Multiple Roles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
But we have to coordinate with Wisdom. If we say the first job, is it the one she is thinking of as the first one?
Confusion risks to reign here.
yea right.she has to know which is the first and second job.

Unread 06-10-2020, 03:16 PM

Does she?
Wisdom have you decided which is first and which is second?
Unread 06-10-2020, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
1st job is Jupiter, 2nd Saturn. 2nd of 10th is Saturn-Almuten,too. last Moon's aspect was also to Saturn and Jupiter. If you use the 6th house, then 1st is Sun, 2nd Mercury.
Just an FYI, someone reached out to me and did the same approach that you did with mars (me) and Jupiter (roles). Mercury blocks the aspect though, but its in the 8th house and I'm in a good position so they said overall its a 50/50 chance.
Unread 06-10-2020, 03:21 PM

See, you're now being conditioned mentally in choosing which is which. You are pushing one over the other because it's represented more favourably in the chart!
Unread 06-10-2020, 03:22 PM

In the question I just said one or the other, I didn't give specific lists to them. Or like I said AVP vs SM or SM vs AVP but I don't remember which order was in my head to be frank. I want AVP over SM. But I would take SM over AVP lol

In my head- AVP is more up my ally but at the same time I wonder what real change I can bring to the organization. The same can be said about SM (senior manager).

Last edited by WisdomJoy; 06-10-2020 at 03:25 PM.
Unread 06-10-2020, 03:24 PM

So if we say one is a go and the other no, how will you know which is which?
This won't work, I'm afraid.
Unread 06-10-2020, 03:28 PM

Quote:
So if we say one is a go and the other no, how will you know which is which?
This won't work, I'm afraid.
It only works by my describing both of the positions and it matching up to the description of the planet and sign (I think). I don't think it works any other way. I think it's just a characteristic game. But Jupiter and Saturn are right beside each other, that's the problem, in the same house.
Unread 06-10-2020, 03:30 PM

No. You first have to decide which is one.
You can't judge, well that one is Saturn, that one is Jupiter, that one is sun.
You are pre-selecting the results.
Doesn't work that way.
Unread 06-10-2020, 03:39 PM

Quote:
No. You first have to decide which is one.
You can't judge, well that one is Saturn, that one is Jupiter, that one is sun.
You are pre-selecting the results.
Doesn't work that way.
It's not pre-selecting the results. If you describe Saturn and it doesn't fit with the organization or the role than I know. If you say Jupiter and I know this fits one of the organizations, then again I know.

One is a bank and the other is an Insurance company. Both are based within the HR team. The Insurance company (AVP) has the more senior role of the two, its directly related to Diversity and Inclusion. This role would be challenging but also fun. There is much work to be done within this specific company. The company as a whole is also one of the two best insurance companies BUT it is significantly below the top option. It's also a Global role.

The second one is SM and it's with a popular Canadian bank. To me, its much more flexible in terms of the role and the task at hand, is more research focused and its tied specifically to employee experience.

Last edited by WisdomJoy; 06-11-2020 at 01:12 AM.
Unread 06-10-2020, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomJoy View Post
Just an FYI, someone reached out to me and did the same approach that you did with mars (me) and Jupiter (roles). Mercury blocks the aspect though, but its in the 8th house and I'm in a good position so they said overall its a 50/50 chance.
mercury doesn't block anything here because mercury does not reach mars before mars enters the next sign.And Mars/Jupiter sextile happens before Mercury/Jupiter opposition.
Unread 06-10-2020, 03:58 PM

which job of both you applied to first? This is Jupiter.
Unread 06-10-2020, 04:01 PM

Not fair!
Wisdom is guiding the results!
Unread 06-10-2020, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
which job of both you applied to first? This is Jupiter.
I applied to the SM role first. I want the AVP role more so I waited to work on my application a bit more. Whats interesting is that when I went in I saw the posting had been up for over 30 days but it just popped up as a new posting on my LinkedIn.
Unread 06-10-2020, 04:30 PM

Shall we go with SM as the first, AVP as the second?
Unread 06-10-2020, 04:37 PM

Mars approaches to both Jupiter and Saturn. So can we say you would get an offer from both companies but you will decide for Jupiter. Since Mars wants Jupiter.Hence I think Jupiter is your favorite here.
Or whichever replies/comes first will be your choice.

Last edited by kalinka; 06-10-2020 at 04:46 PM.
Unread 06-10-2020, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomJoy View Post
Okay, thank you for taking the time to explain it more. I assumed because the moon has to aspect Venus next then the Sun/Moon aspect would be void because it doesn't perfect. Actually, let me go check now if the moon and Venus actually perfect because it's retro.
I don't think Venus interferes here. Even Venus is peregrine, she is a natural benefic and ruler of the 3rd house, aspect is a positive trine. Moon to Venus=interview, Moon to Sun=6th house ruler=job.
Edit: Saw now that Venus is L2.Placidus House system. But would be 3rd in Whole Sign hs. What she would be in Regio? Nevertheless not a prohibition in my opinion.

Last edited by kalinka; 06-10-2020 at 05:13 PM.
Unread 06-10-2020, 05:44 PM

Thank you all, if any communication comes back from either than I will give you a shout and let you know for learning. Even if it's just a rejection email. I know dates are helpful.

Last edited by WisdomJoy; 06-10-2020 at 05:58 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to WisdomJoy For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (06-10-2020)
Unread 06-10-2020, 05:52 PM

I'm using ascendent as Wisdom, Jupiter and Neptune.
The 6th as the SM job.
Ruler of the 6th, sun, is on the cusp of the IC, endings, and squares mars on the ascendent.
Not promising.
The 8th is AVP. Rulers are mars and Pluto.
Mars on the ascendent is receiving sun by square, not very positive, in addition mars is almost conjunct Neptune. Although this is co-ruler of the ascendent, it has lots of mysterious energy, something not clear.
However Pluto receives Jupiter by conjunction, co-significator of the ascendent. The conjunction takes place without any interference.
The klinker here is moon, approaching a square with Uranus, of unexpected events. Uranus is co-ruler of the 12th of what is going on behind the back of the ascendent .
There are better chances with AVP, but the Uranus square is something we can't foresee.

Tags
multiple, roles