Will my daughter,i and my husband buy a house in abroad??

DreamingTheSeas

The question is crazy because we dont have the money but my Saggitarius Ascendant is crazy too.

The ascendant is in Sagittarius so the ruler is Jupiter in 5th house and Moon in Pisces is in the 4th house so the ruler is Jupiter (traditional) in 5th house. Jupiter is makes no aspects except trine to Node. .Moon makes sextiles to Mars-Venus-Mercury, and an oppo to MC.

The answer is Yes

Attachments

• astro_2gw_22_horary.63058.15610.jpg
    astro_2gw_22_horary.63058.15610.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 46

DreamingTheSeas

Now i am reading that there is no relationship between the planetary hour (which is Mars) and the Ascendant. That makes the answer no???

tikana

well this chart has couple of issues

NO Hour ageement usually means the question has no uber urgency
so it i kinda fits if you had a house in mind and you needed to find out should i bid on this house - probably 9 out of 10 it would be radical

if you arejust shopping around for a spot with no house in mind or have a open question i would say it would be non-radical

your chart has i think early asce with no hour agreemnt it means that the question is too premature expect changes

plus your significator is void Jupiter at the end of the sign nothing incoming or outgoing so i'd say you will change the location of your search

T

starlink

Hello Tika! and hello Dreamy! I would not take the 6th house really, because that would look like the possession of the children dont you think? Dreamy talks about a possible house abroad. According to Frawley, something you want to possess but is not yet yours, should be signified by the 2nd house.(something you would like to possess). Here the 2nd house is signified by an exalted Saturn in Libra, so I conclude that maybe the wish to possess another place could be a bit over the top, it could be way too expensive.
Now we look for an incoming aspect between Saturn and Jupiter (dreamy), Mercury (her husband) and Mars (her daughter). Jupiter just passed the opposition with Saturn, Mercury wont make an aspect before leaving Taurus and Mars also wont aspect Saturn, so I am afraid that for the time being, the answer is "no".

Cheers, Starlink

DreamingTheSeas

Hello Tika! and hello Dreamy! I would not take the 6th house really, because that would look like the possession of the children dont you think? Dreamy talks about a possible house abroad. According to Frawley, something you want to possess but is not yet yours, should be signified by the 2nd house.(something you would like to possess). Here the 2nd house is signified by an exalted Saturn in Libra, so I conclude that maybe the wish to possess another place could be a bit over the top, it could be way too expensive.
Now we look for an incoming aspect between Saturn and Jupiter (dreamy), Mercury (her husband) and Mars (her daughter). Jupiter just passed the opposition with Saturn, Mercury wont make an aspect before leaving Taurus and Mars also wont aspect Saturn, so I am afraid that for the time being, the answer is "no".

Cheers, Starlink

thank you Starlink you are very comprehensible :wink:

well this chart has couple of issues

NO Hour ageement usually means the question has no uber urgency
so it i kinda fits if you had a house in mind and you needed to find out should i bid on this house - probably 9 out of 10 it would be radical

if you arejust shopping around for a spot with no house in mind or have a open question i would say it would be non-radical

your chart has i think early asce with no hour agreemnt it means that the question is too premature expect changes

plus your significator is void Jupiter at the end of the sign nothing incoming or outgoing so i'd say you will change the location of your search

T

Thanks tikana again, always very helpful :happy:

tikana

Cheers, Starlink

heey Hunny

well i did some digging vacation house is 6th ouse .. nothing to do with children but it is 2nd house from home

like 2nd marriage 9th .. same with house house is 4 and 2nd house from 4th

"Often, a horary question will require you to differentiate similar, related objects.For instance, say you own a vacation home in the Catskills, but most of the year you live in your home in the Bronx. You get a notion to sell the Catskills home,because you no longer see what the Catskills has to offer that the Bronx doesn't(queer thinking, but maybe you like noise and hordes). You ask, "Should I sell myhome in the Catskills?" Your first home would be ruled by the 4th house, andyour second home--your vacation home-- would be ruled by the 3rd from the 4th,or the 6th. The Catskills home is regarded as a sibling of the Bronx home. If youown a third home in Vermont, and ask, "Should I sell my 2nd or 3rd home?" thethird home would be ruled by the 3rd from the 6th, the 8th."
http://www.scribd.com/doc/49999427/1/Houses-in-Horary-Astrology?query=vaction

Last edited:

DreamingTheSeas

heey Hunny

well i did some digging vacation house is 6th ouse .. nothing to do with children but it is 2nd house from home

like 2nd marriage 9th .. same with house house is 4 and 2nd house from 4th.....
If you own a third home in Vermont, and ask, "Should I sell my 2nd or 3rd home?" the third home would be ruled by the 3rd from the 6th, the 8th."
http://www.scribd.com/doc/49999427/1/Houses-in-Horary-Astrology?query=vaction

I own a vacation home in my country. So i will look the 8th? ( the answer is still no)

tikana

you asked

how many houses do you have grand total?

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

I'll delineate this using the Lot of Realization of Hopes & Desires-LRHD-(night formula ascendant+part of fortune-mercury) as primary quesited significator.

-querents (as a family unit) = 1st house (in my opinion) = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-Lot of Realiziation of Hopes & Desires falls @ 5 Virgo
-LRHD is posited in the 10th house of advancement and elevation and success = + testimony
-LRHD is posited in a bright degree of Virgo = + testimony
-querents' significator, Jupiter, and their co-significator, the Moon, both flow toward the LRHD = + testimony
-Jupiter is posited in a bright degree of Aries = + testimony
-LRHD significator, Mercury, flows toward the LRHD and querents' co-significator, Moon is in applying sextile (defacto partile sextile) to Mercury = + testimony
-ascending degree is in a bright degree of Sagittarius (+) and in longitudinal conjunction with 1st magnitude Toliman (alpha centauri), a star of Venus/Jupiter qualities and one of the most benefic stars in the heavens = net + testimony
-"Lucky Strike" North Node falls in the whole sign first house of the chart (the querents) = + testimony

All testimonies are +, the Lot of Realization of Hopes & Desires is fully supported by + testimonies, therefore it is my delineation that the querents will realize the manifestation of their hopes and desires regarding this question and will (eventually) buy a "home abroad"...

DreamingTheSeas

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

I'll delineate this using the Lot of Realization of Hopes & Desires-LRHD-(night formula ascendant+part of fortune-mercury) as primary quesited significator.

-querents (as a family unit) = 1st house (in my opinion) = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-Lot of Realiziation of Hopes & Desires falls @ 5 Virgo
-LRHD is posited in the 10th house of advancement and elevation and success = + testimony
-LRHD is posited in a bright degree of Virgo = + testimony
-querents' significator, Jupiter, and their co-significator, the Moon, both flow toward the LRHD = + testimony
-Jupiter is posited in a bright degree of Aries = + testimony
-LRHD significator, Mercury, flows toward the LRHD and querents' co-significator, Moon is in applying sextile (defacto partile sextile) to Mercury = + testimony
-ascending degree is in a bright degree of Sagittarius (+) and in longitudinal conjunction with 1st magnitude Toliman (alpha centauri), a star of Venus/Jupiter qualities and one of the most benefic stars in the heavens = net + testimony
-"Lucky Strike" North Node falls in the whole sign first house of the chart (the querents) = + testimony

All testimonies are +, the Lot of Realization of Hopes & Desires is fully supported by + testimonies, therefore it is my delineation that the querents will realize the manifestation of their hopes and desires regarding this question and will (eventually) buy a "home abroad"...

dr.farr very interesting approach! When i make an horary question is better to work with whole signs system, and the stars play an important role!

starlink

Yes, I agree with Dr.Farr's: will (eventually) buy. (most interesting deduction!!). Because I look at a horary chart showing just a time period of 3-6 month, my answer was: "for the time being", which does not exclude the possible buying of a house in the future. As you can see, Mercury, after entering Gemini, will then eventually trine Saturn in Libra. Therefore I would wait and ask again when you are more sure about where you want to go and what you want to buy. Good luck Dreamy!.

Tikana, I personally was thinking of the 4th of the 9th (a house abroad), but then decided to look up Frawleys thoughts. I guess that there are more roads that will lead to Rome :)!

Cherio deario!

DreamingTheSeas

thanks for the wishes starlink!

Another guestion, a general one: In Horary when we have no mutual reception the answer is no??? And which house represents mother in law? The 3rd??

Last edited: