harry the new duke of sussex

Januarystorm

I was looking at the charts of the new duke and duchess of Sussex- aka prince Harry and Meghan Markle, as I am sure many astrologers have done the past days- and i was looking at harrys chart for quite some time when i realized something odd was going on...

As you can see from his chart (i attached it below) he has a wonderful, almost to the degree exact trine going on between the Sun and Moon.

His natal sun is in virgo, and his natal moon in taurus- in exaltation none the less to make it even more confusing to me- and in the 4th house which is the original house of the moon of course, really really mushing this aspect up even further

Now- as i understand it is one of the most basic, elementary principles in astrology that the sun and moon represent the father and mother- and their aspects subsequently represent the relationship they had.

So- that being said- how on earth was Charles and Dianas relationship an almost exact trine for heavens sake? like- a trine??? like- out of every aspect there is in astrology- i think trine represents charles and dianas relationship the least, and thats an understatement...

I know that the chart never lies and astrology doesnt either so i am certain there is an astrological principle that can explain this and i was really hoping one of you could give me the answer because this fascinates me enormously as i know there to be no other parental figures in harry's life- he regards his mother as his mother and his father as his father and i have never heard anyone or anything about anyone else who was really overriding his biological parents and made him see someone else as the mother or father- nor did he have a stepparent or anything- its truly charles and camilla- i really want to to know what is happening here

Attachments

• astro_2atw_duke_of_sussex_harry.74341.8096.jpg
    astro_2atw_duke_of_sussex_harry.74341.8096.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 30

petosiris

Banned
I was looking at the charts of the new duke and duchess of Sussex- aka prince Harry and Meghan Markle, as I am sure many astrologers have done the past days- and i was looking at harrys chart for quite some time when i realized something odd was going on...

As you can see from his chart (i attached it below) he has a wonderful, almost to the degree exact trine going on between the Sun and Moon.

His natal sun is in virgo, and his natal moon in taurus- in exaltation none the less to make it even more confusing to me- and in the 4th house which is the original house of the moon of course, really really mushing this aspect up even further

Now- as i understand it is one of the most basic, elementary principles in astrology that the sun and moon represent the father and mother- and their aspects subsequently represent the relationship they had.

So- that being said- how on earth was Charles and Dianas relationship an almost exact trine for heavens sake? like- a trine??? like- out of every aspect there is in astrology- i think trine represents charles and dianas relationship the least, and thats an understatement...

I know that the chart never lies and astrology doesnt either so i am certain there is an astrological principle that can explain this and i was really hoping one of you could give me the answer because this fascinates me enormously as i know there to be no other parental figures in harry's life- he regards his mother as his mother and his father as his father and i have never heard anyone or anything about anyone else who was really overriding his biological parents and made him see someone else as the mother or father- nor did he have a stepparent or anything- its truly charles and camilla- i really want to to know what is happening here

A good rule to follow is the rule of three. If there is one signification - note it, if there are two - think it and if there are three - say it.

For example using Hellenistic astrology, the Lot of the Mother (Venus to Moon by day, reverse by night) is in sidereal Cancer, while the Lot of the Father (Sun to Saturn by day, reverse by night) is in sidereal Aquarius, the lots are in aversion, while the rulers are opposed to each other.

According to Timaeus and Hellenistic astrologers, the point opposite the lot signifies the stepparent. You might try derivative houses from these points. If the sextile and trine between the natural significators always signified good relationship, everyone born on earth in the timespan of two days (or one if you used orbs) would have the happiest parents, and we know that is not the case. If anything, this is an example that astrology suffers when it rejects numbers and lots.

Last edited:

Sagcap88

I personally feel that Saturn rather the sun represents the father so I’d look at the aspects between those two.

Also, didn’t the discord between Charles and Di come to a head after Harry’s birth? Maybe things weren’t quite so bad at that point...

petosiris

Banned
I personally feel that Saturn rather the sun represents the father so I’d look at the aspects between those two.

Also, didn’t the discord between Charles and Di come to a head after Harry’s birth? Maybe things weren’t quite so bad at that point...

Saturn represents the paternal inheritance, which is probably the reason why the ancient astrologers measured the distance from the Sun to Saturn. However, according to Valens (and Timaeus), some unnamed astrologers measured Sun to Jupiter instead, because Jupiter and Venus signify the father and the mother respectively (I think the reason was that they are benefic, also Zeus was referred to as ''Father'' by poets as the apostle Paul mentions in the Bible, although I see traditional? manly father-son discipline as something more pertaining to Saturn). Saturn is exalted (sidereal Libra) diurnal, with Jupiter bound and in the XI, indicative of paternal wealth, but opposing the Moon, it signifies the separation and early death of the mother, in part due to it being waning (which is worse with Saturn and by day, and with Saturn bound and degree). The ruler is in the XII and the Moon transmits to Mars in the 13th year.

From this it is clear that the native is denied the whole paternal inheritance, because the Moon is the Predominator of the Nativity. For the marriage, by ascensional times, the Moon is with Jupiter's ray in Jupiter bound and Jupiter being time lord is transiting the place of marriage (Libra). By profections, Sun is transmitting to Venus, Venus is transmitting to Mercury and the VII, while Jupiter is transmitting to Venus, all which are operative for the topic, and Venus is the Lord of the Year because the Hour-Marker transmits to the X place.

Last edited: