Will i go for an interview?

DreamingTheSeas

I just applied for a job in E.U. The number of the application will be huge, so i have a tiny possibility to call me for an interview.
The job is not in my country, my husband is already there. I dont want to leave my parents here but i cannot avoid it for a long time, we have to be there as a family, so...

My question is Will i go for an interview?

I am Venus in 6th house (Whole Signs), in good shape, but its a seperate aspect Moon which is 10th house ruler. Also no reception. That all make a No, plus the fact that Mercury and Venus has no aspect.

Remember, my question is not if i will get the job, but if i will pass to an interview.

Attachments

• 31_will_i_go_for_an_interview_.jpg
    31_will_i_go_for_an_interview_.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Sunrise

I just applied for a job in E.U. The number of the application will be huge, so i have a tiny possibility to call me for an interview.
The job is not in my country, my husband is already there. I dont want to leave my parents here but i cannot avoid it for a long time, we have to be there as a family, so...
My question is Will i go for an interview?
I am Venus in 6th house (Whole Signs), in good shape, but its a seperate aspect Moon which is 10th house ruler. Also no reception. That all make a No, plus the fact that Mercury and Venus has no aspect.
Remember, my question is not if i will get the job, but if i will pass to an interview.

I read what you write and think what signifiers do I get to the committee. But I think the question anyway to the work that has already made the request.
So I will give for the job the lord of the 10th (Moon) and Venus for you. Also your competitors are Mars.

I notice that the Moon has just separated from Venus (you). A venus which seems to have the skills and is in a very good position (in the house of joy).
You may aslo have greater expectations and hopes than it is in reality.
The aspect between you and job has already past, means or the contacts recently with work or your upcoming interview.
But the Moon (work) does not see from anywhere Venus). Instead sees Mars (competitors) by triplicity and soon will meet with trine.
In your third house (communication) you have Saturn (barriers-delays)
wait other member opinion
good luck