Moon Opposition Pluto

Katarzena

I have moon in Taurus conjunct Jupiter in the 9th. This should give me emotional stability and optimism so I assume all the fear and anxiety comes from Pluto opposition. Moving close to Pluto line brought to the surface deeply hidden fear and toxic guilt from years before. Which shows that I have suppressed feelings instead of dealing with them. The feelings were irrational. Guilt of not helping people more when I was in no position to do so. But also anger towards some women who mistreated me.

ElmoK

I have Pluto-Moon opposition 1-degree orb.

• Moon (Aries/4th house)
- Aries (self, my sun sign)
- 4th house (home, inner sanctum)

• Pluto (Libra/10th house)
- Libra (other, 1-to-1 relationships)
- 10th house (father figure)

What the Pluto-Moon opposition means to me?
In my case, it’s about childhood trauma. My dad was a very controlling man, primarily using terror as mean of education. He was emotionally unstable and violent, which held me hostage in a state of ongoing fear. This conflict, which was out of my control, has influenced my adult life greatly: issues with interpersonal boundaries, asserting/expressing my ego, undoing my victim mode, expressing emotions in a balanced way.

What I gained from my Moon-Pluto opposition?
- Insight into the darkest corners of patriarchal indoctrination.
- Insight into emotional violence and its effects on psyche.
- Being able to detect when emotional violence is present in other people’s relationships. Seeing/feeling power imbalance when it is present.
- Picking it up from subtle cues like body language, tone of voice, choice of words, behavioral patterns.
- Studying the inner workings of power imbalance on personal or group levels

Damage from Moon-Pluto

- Mistrust of men in general but especially patriarchal men (latter is a gift, not damage)
- Anxiety
- Emotions have a certain darkness to them
- The constant assessment of own emotions to make sure I don’t act from my place of trauma.
- Re-learning a new way of relating to people
- Hyper-vigilance in evaluating emotions. I try to counter this with humor.

Your comment mirrors me so accurately. I have spent large chunks of my feeling debilitated by my childhood trauma. I had a very violent abusive father. I am afraid of relationships and have either attracted toxic men or sabotaged any potential positive connections cause I could not bare to be vulnerable. I don’t trust men and I don’t know if I ever will. I crave deep genuine emotional intimacy and avoid it at all costs.

Aries moon in house 12 opposite Pluto in Libra house 6.
I also have moon conjunction ascendant also opposite pluto and all 3 square midheaven. In addition I have Neptune, Uranus and Mercury in house 8, Sun in Capricorn house 9 trine north node and Chiron. Life can be very very painful and difficult and out of this world. I feel too much and keep pushing it down until it boils and raptures and explodes. I am learning to control this more as I get older but the pain will never go.