Marriage Not happening

Cooshal

Name: Kushal
Date of birth: 14th Oct, 1979
Time of birth: 8.39 a.m
Place of birth: Kolkata

Problem: I am 41 years old. Marriage not happening.when will I get married? Is 2021 a good year to get married? Is there any chance of getting married this year?

Cooshal

If you wish to get married, there is a highly favourable time between Sep-2021 to Feb-2022.

----------------------------
www.astrologymagic.xyz

Thank you Sir! I have one more question. Due to Corona pandemic, I am working from home. I have just completed an Upworkers contract and looking for another one. How are my finances going to be in coming months? Is there a Rajayoga regarding finance in the coming months? When is the best time to gain wealth this year?

mathur_dinesh

Mars and Saturn project aspects to Venus. Jupiter is badly afflicted in the chart. There has been an exceptional delay in your marriage due to these astrological reasons.
Rahu and Venus have exchanged nakshatras (constellations). Misbehaviour with women and causing pain to them have been the reasons that could have caused you unhappiness in this regard.
The year 2022 could see you married provided you pray to Mother Laxmi daily to pardon you.