Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 08-06-2011, 07:18 AM

Re: Pluto transits and death

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyjgc View Post
Hi there. I share your interest in Pluto as a <bringer of death>. When my friend died, transiting pluto was exactly conjunct her natal asc square the transiting n.node in H4, which was conjunct her natal piscean moon at the time.When my step father died, transiting pluto was exactly conjunct his H8 cusp, sesisquadrate his natal moon in H12. Also at the time he died,transiting neptune was inconjunct natal pluto in cancer. In Dec 2002 I had a life threatening surgical procedure- Transiting Uranus was exactly opposite my natal pluto that day.I have transiting pluto headed for MY asc. in Nov 2009...I'll let you know what transpires....(expires??)!lillyjgc
I dont use minor aspects for transits but they may help support a larger scenario..... Remember transits have to have a natal echo.
Transitting nodes I also dont use. They only belong to the person born that day...

I agree that the 8th house and particularly the 12th house is very often involved especially if the person dies in hospital or some sort of institution. It would be interesting to look at your own chart to see the influences there of others death.....It is often very strong.
i.e. stepfather is house 10 as mothers partner....So what was transitting then???? for you????

Tags
death, pluto, transits