Soon: Neptune transit Pisces in 7th house - Cinderella syndrome?

fullmoonlibra

Soon: Neptune transit Pisces - Cinderella syndrome?

Neptune will be in Pisces from 2012 for about 14 years where it is dignified and will inspire greater feelings of oneness, the love of God and spiritual awareness of all kinds. Imagination will be rich, and a greater sense of charity and care for the unfortunate can manifest.

Now Neptune is still conjunct my DC at Aquarius.
But soon it will be in Pisces.
In it's own sign.
To me I think there will be a lot of romance in my marriage (transit occurs in 7th house) hopes and disappointments, according to the transit.
I have Jupiter in my seventh house..

That's about mine, what about yours?

In which house is Neptune in Pisces going to affect you?

Last edited:

Kuntuzangmo

Mine will be in the 8th house of sex, death, inheritance etc...
In retrospect I see how very strongly the neptune transits have affected me. While you may look forward to ideal romance when it passes throught the 7th, I faced only my own unrealistic idealization of relationships and had little but big disappointments. That said, however, when it passed through the 6th I enjoyed huge work and health boons. So it's really hard to say. I'm a little worried, honestly, about the 8th house transit. Once burned, twice aware (or something like that)?
:)

Fragoso

Hello.
Neptune transiting in the 7th house... 'Cinderella syndrome' :biggrin: I like the tittle xD
I would say that this transit could bring a very good and pleasant relationship, perhaps it will look like a fairy tales. However, if neptune is transiting in your 7th house and it's challenging your natal planets then these waiting for the enchanted prince may become a completely illusion - be careful with romances, your partner can betray you, or make you thing about that. Neptune in the 7th is also associated to love scandals, besides the illusions and 'fake faith' it creates.
Here, I already had that transit some time ago... And neptune squared my natal mercury, moon and in the end venus.. I had to take off my heart shaped glasses after that transit xD

My advice: Don't get drunk with love :wink:
Fragoso

fullmoonlibra

Oh, Neptune transit seventh is well aspected I guess.
Especially next year :w00t: !
February - March 2013 I will have a seventh house transit stellium: Neptune, Venus, Mars, Sun, Chiron transit conjunct my natal Jupiter in seventh :joyful:

BUT my natal Jupiter is opposite to my husbands Sun :pinched:

saturnsayshi

My advice: Don't get drunk with love :wink:

Oh, you're no fun. :wink: Neptune's dreaminess can be great as long as you find a way to stay anchored.

Neptune in Pisces will be crossing over my natal Venus in Pisces (4 degrees), and then trotting through the rest of my 3rd house for the 14-year period. It feels like a bad time to go back to school but a great time to get a lot of creative work done. Reading anything non-fiction or technical is starting to bore me, but more creative endeavors (drawing, writing, even things like web design or computer programming that force you to imagine the gestalt or whole of what you're trying to create) sound wonderful to me now.

I think I'm really going to enjoy this transit. :cool:

CapAquaPis

Re: Soon: Neptune transit Pisces - Cinderella syndrome?

Neptune will be in Pisces from 2012 for about 14 years where it is dignified and will inspire greater feelings of oneness, the love of God and spiritual awareness of all kinds. Imagination will be rich, and a greater sense of charity and care for the unfortunate can manifest.

In it's own sign.
To me I think there will be a lot of romance in my marriage (transit occurs in 7th house) hopes and disappointments, according to the transit.

Neptune has a strong conservative affect on society, politics, morality or economics, and we're witnessing a more center-right influence in America. The impact of a reformed conservatism rejecting "free market" capitalism or greediness, in favor of more Libertarian and social traditions without a need for more Laws and abandoned failures of social Liberalism except the fact society already has reformed greatly in the last half century.

Neptune in Scorpio and Capricorn are linked to crises in human society (the late 60s/1970s) and a more anxious-depressed state of things (the early 1990s), while in the ruling sign Sagittarius (1980s) was a very large conservative-patroitc movement and free market-yuppie influences in life. Neptune in Aquarius (the 2000s) conflicts with that air sign's promotion of social Liberal, progressive, radical or reformist ideological patterns.

I came to think other planets entering/occupation of zodiac signs has a similar, either progressed or enhanced effects, but the influence of others can have weakened or reduced effects. Saturn ruled by Capricorn in its opposite Cancer made societies more odious of their own governments (the mid 1970s with the Watergate scandal) or distrusting foreigners/ nations/different cultures (the 2003 war in Iraq/peak in war of terror).

Claire19

In it's own sign.

As I have Neptune ruling I hope that it will manifest in the positive ways through my first house Pisces.. I hope it doesnt mean water retention and weight gain. and as I dont drink, it wont affect that....lol!!!!. However it has to hit natal planets to have any effect we must remember.

..Romance as such really belongs to Venus and of course the Sun as natural ruler of the 5th...but Neptune is the higher spiritual octave of Venus and is about unconditional love .....but I am not going to stomp on your rose coloured glasses and what we project we get...:smile:

Last edited:

Claire19

Just saying my personal experiment :cool:
We all need our dreams and fantasies for sure but as you say there is a fine line between illusion and disillusionment and we must try to remain anchored as we are on Earth...well most of us, mostly..

. I would watch for any signs of addictions or medical issues in the partner that may come to the fore and they may be more evasive and elusive when Neptune transits the 7th then again it also rules our doctors, who we consult on one one basis and legalities....amongst other things.. our best friend, our partners. Some people marry or commit under a cloud of idealism and illusion at this time and are mesmerised by the glamour of it all or then again they marry someone that needs care and rehabilitation.. So many scenarios.

Last edited:

Fragoso

We all need our dreams and fantasies for sure but as you say there is a fine line between illusion and disillusionment and we must try to remain anchored as we are on Earth...well most of us, mostly..

. I would watch for any signs of addictions or medical issues in the partner that may come to the fore and they may be more evasive and elusive when Neptune transits the 7th then again it also rules our doctors, who we consult on one one basis and legalities....amongst other things.. our best friend, our partners. Some people marry or commit under a cloud of idealism and illusion at this time and are mesmerised by the glamour of it all or then again they marry someone that needs care and rehabilitation.. So many scenarios.

I agree with you, claire. :lol:
Fragoso

CapAquaPis

If I recall, Neptune in Capricorn in the 1990s being my 7th house and should I add the ruling planet Uranus in the same sign at the same time are associated with mental illness and esp. in my teens, I dealt with an increase anxiety disorder not limited to experiences in my adolescene.

We should take heed and caution on the problematic nature of Neptune, when it's in Pisces and soon the 8th planet enters Aries, the current position of Uranus. The two will eventually clash and coincide with global political, economic and psychological pathos of the world, esp. the "end time" of late 2012. I realize Neptune and Uranus conjunct in Taurus in 2019-2020 at the earliest, thus not going to be easy for us in the end of this decade.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

We all need our dreams and fantasies for sure but as you say there is a fine line between illusion and disillusionment and we must try to remain anchored as we are on Earth...well most of us, mostly....

Neptune is now moving through my 4th house on approach to my Moon @ 5 degrees...Currently I am feeling a pull towards my more creative side and feel that my mystikal leanings have been satisfied...however in the past there has been much disillusionment and disappointment in connection with my domestic domicile...the particular environment and the circumstances involved...In my nativity, the Moon is in a separating transit from Pluto and forms an inconjunct with my Venus...it is in fact part of a Yod configuration...still I feel that on the mundane level Neptune is more often negative in expression than positive and I am concerned about the potential for 'flooding, gas or oil spills; toxins and exposure to chemical accidents; leakages and such'...I can only hope that the time of transit will be more uplifting rather than even greater disillusionment...

Caro

Its still in my 4th H. :pinched:
have improved my living space and would like to move again.Guess I am looking for my garden of eden!

at some point it will move to my 5th H. (depends on house system used)

but on feb 4th it is on my midpoint SuMo

when it moves to 5th Im hoping for bliss and peace in all creative endeavours - is that toooooo much to ask???

I have neptune in 1st H and many pisces planets (Just for the record not an addict dont drink(havent 4 10 years) and never taken drugs:andy:)

Aries_light

Neptune is in My 11th House (Aquarius) of Friendships and Associations and I have Saturn on my 7th house(Libra) sort of kicking my butt. I don't know if this is good or bad for me, but it has been quite interesting to say the least. I'm an Aries Asc. Aries :(

Mel D.

Natal Neptune for me is at 8 degrees Sagittarius and 4th, squaring natal Jupiter in 7th/Pisces, so transiting Neptune will conjunct natal Jupiter and at the same time square natal Neptune in a few years...hmmm, Neptune has been the hardest planet for me to understand, so I may need some help with that one.

Nep is conjunct my DC right now, what do you think that can mean? I'm in a 2+ year relationship that I've been having serious doubts about these days, is that a natural reaction to Neptune? Illusions/confusions? I know there's a spiritual/compassionate side to it as well, so could this transit speak to realizing more of that in my relationship, or relationships in general?

lilithofeden

Neptune is in my 7th house.

It will trine my sun, mars, Pluto and mercury, but will square my Venus.I am very curious to see how this will play out, I've already started to idealize marriage and such when before that was just unthought of! I am worried that I might jump into commitments with rose coloured glasses..................

In mine and my partners Composit chart Pisces rules our 9th house, but if going by equal sign the majority is in the 8th house since we have a late AC. It squares Venus, Mercury, Saturn and Uranus in the 5th! I have to look into that.. I would appreciate if anyone would offer some insight on that if they have any. Although, it does trine our moon and sun.

It is quite interesting to note though, that when planning my transits for the year 2012 Neptune was quite prominent in that I should do volunteer work. I am actually enrolled in college to study Social work! and I want to volunteer to get out of the house and get some experience. I've always known I wanted to help the youth, teach, advise and just be there to care for people and try to help them actively. Even my natal chart suggests this in a way. I had a lot of time figuring out a career choice and I'm so confident in it now. I've been feeling a LOT of love lately too.. not for anyone in particular, just everything! I feel like my spirits are uplifted and I want to love and help everyone :p

I think that this transit for me, although it's in the 7th house, will be rewarding.

Venusinlibra

In it's own sign.

Hi, Foolmoonlibra

Neptune is just leaving my 7th, entering my 8th. While there, it made conjunction to natal Saturn and squared natal Neptune. Also made a trine to natal Venus. I noticed I had a lot of delusional relationships while it was transiting the 7th, despite dear Robert Hand says this transit can sometimes bring a very ideal kind of love. That was not my case, even with the Venus trine.

I supose, like everything in astrology, it highly depends on which natal planets it will aspect during the transit, and which house is ruled by Neptune in your birth chart.

Im really concerned about how Neptune will work while transiting my 8th, and I can feel already a lot of things going on, unexpected ones considering what they say about Neptune. It seems to be working opposite to what its suposed to, like:

1.I quit taking antidepressive pills, after years on that. I rather prefer to feel unconfortable but aware than sedated and half-dead. Of course, this is me; antidepressive can be good choice for someone else.

2.I quit a very deceptive, delusional relationship, despite its hurting a LOT. (I must add it started two years ago, exactly when Netupne entered my 8th for a short time, then retrograde, and now its there again.)

3.Im having trouble to sleep, something I never had in my life before.

4.Also, my lifetime migraines are suddenly gone for good. No more pain medication.

As you see, Im not indulging myself in the sleepy, dreamy atmosphere neptune brings within. And it is making powerful aspects with my birth chart right now: opposing sun and uranus, trining Mars, and soon wil conjunct Jupiter and Quiron and opose Pluto.

So, if I was to give you advice, I would tell you not to make deep commitments you cant back off easily while Neptune is at your 7th, and expect people to prove themselves with more than words and smiles. Pay attention to what they do rather than what they say.

kimbermoon

Neptune will be in Pisces from 2012 for about 14 years where it is dignified and will inspire greater feelings of oneness, the love of God and spiritual awareness of all kinds. Imagination will be rich, and a greater sense of charity and care for the unfortunate can manifest.?
The new sleep disorder is likely due to stopping the anti-depressants...
when the mind starts awakening, it can be hard to shut it off...which itself can bring it's own set of problems

It is good to think of all the nice things that Neptune can bring, however we must remember that all the planets have both positive and negative polarities even if it is considered to be 'dignified'...it all depends on the individual astro-logical set up...as such we must also consider that this transit may increase delusional thinking and disorientation. The afflicted Neptune is about stripping away our illusions, and to determine the difference between fantasy and reality...this is the Global Challenge as we approach the upcoming awakening of consciousness...the turning point according to the Mayans will be on the Winter Solstice of this year...this represents the time of necessary change but it will be up to the people to determine whether the changes will be for the better, or for worst. We are the ones who must make that determination collectively, but some will remain in a sleep induced state, or experience an amnesia that prevents them from seeing what is actually unfolding.
Most don't realize it yet that there is indeed an acceleration of consciousness taking place already; more than half the population are remaining naive and unaware of the changes that must come to heal our Mother Earth. This too can be associated with Neptunian energies at play in the collective unconscious and it is our challenge to be fully awake and prepared for the changes that lie ahead for us all..."We need to move,we need to wake up"

serafin5

Hey guys Im so glad somebody started this thread as Neptune is conjuncting my Sun exactly at 0degs. It is also right on my Mars and conjuncting my Saturn (Natal Mars is at 29degs Aqua and Saturns' at 26degs Aqua). Right now it is in my 4thH but as it moves through Pisces it will be in my 5th. So first disillusionment at home then later disillusionment with a romance? (I am facing homelessness right now).

Great; I got a lot to look forward to.:crying: Anybody have any thoughts?

With my Rose Colored Glasses on and lovin the New Year...............
Serafin5