Saturn Conjuncts Natal Pluto

07.Re

Hi 07. Re,
If you post your birth date, time, and place I can post a solar report for you. The PDFs are too big for the forum, but I can host on an empty bog and you can give you the link. I always use the solar fire reports as a guide on transits.

Wow, that would be great. Thanks so much for the offer!

I will PM you the details...

Here is a link to your transits RE. No house positions are included but for the most part the first house rules identity, how you approach life and how you view life. The first house relates to childhood, identity and the impression you make on others. The first house also relates to the physical body and appearance and indicates health issues etc. Keep a lot of these things in mind when reading the planetary aspects.

P.S I didn't have a birthplace for you, so I just my hometown down, but it doesn't matter for aspects anyway because I had your birthdate and time.

Last edited:

07.Re

Here is a link to your transits RE. No house positions are included but for the most part the first house rules identity, how you approach life and how you view life. The first house relates to childhood, identity and the impression you make on others. The first house also relates to the physical body and appearance and indicates health issues etc. Keep a lot of these things in mind when reading the planetary aspects.

P.S I didn't have a birthplace for you, so I just my hometown down, but it doesn't matter for aspects anyway because I had your birthdate and time.

Wow, thanks for that. It is a WEALTH of information and I noticed that it explains the transits up until the end of 2010. Much appreciated.

smilingsteph

Effie-

I too will undergo a saturn conjunct pluto experience and I am a bit scared by this. I am so glad you posted it up because I had been looking all over the web for any information and I found nothing!

I decided to go to one of my books for some help
This is what I found:
Tranists:
Saturn-Pluto
Weakness hidden in the underworld of the self and if not faced could cause depression and self destructive tendencies. There will be an increase of work and responsibility at a time when physical energies are low. This transit can cause lowered resistance and fatigue.
With this transtit and unresolved individual could become extremely selfish and show ruthlessness that would be suprising to others. Enforced restrictions due to ill health may have to be accepted. Watch out for poisons in the bloodstream. Pluto always brings a certain crisis of some sort but needs other transiting conditions in the chart to explode its energy...
From Astrology: A Cosmic Science by Isabel M. Hickey

Well this sounds lovely doesent it! Most of the interpretations seem a bit fourtune cookie-ish.
I guess it is better to have something to look at rather then nothing.
Seems like these two powerful forces will have to weaken the person, so the fatigue makes sense.

From Robert Hand's Plantets in Transit:
Changes will certainly take place but not without some foresight, so be open to that. It also agrees with the fatigue and not having enough resources. Things coming to an end, certain things in your life.
"On a metaphysical level, this transit means that factors are now being incorporated into to the structure of your life that wil later bring about relvolution and growth. This process involves getting rid of old structures. What happens now will have great consequences in 14 years."

It really says here to conserve your energies, as we are going to be cleaning house and this can be all consuming.
It also says that pluto's changing energies are halted by Saturn. If Pluto is not allowed to change, then something may explode, or cause some sort of violent outburst.

Basically it says to face your problems now and try to change them. If you keep your mind open to changing anything that you know needs to change then Saturn will try to help the growth.

This is a good topic and will surely help me out as well!

Wow, thanks for that. It is a WEALTH of information and I noticed that it explains the transits up until the end of 2010. Much appreciated.

You welcome, it helps to have a guide, although you have to apply the tranists to the houses. For general purpose the report keeps you up to date on all your relavent transits. :smile:

It really says here to conserve your energies, as we are going to be cleaning house and this can be all consuming. It also says that pluto's changing energies are halted by Saturn. If Pluto is not allowed to change, then something may explode, or cause some sort of violent outburst.

Basically it says to face your problems now and try to change them. If you keep your mind open to changing anything that you know needs to change then Saturn will try to help the growth.
I think that is spot on Steph. Pluto would explode if it is restricted, controlled, or supressed especially by another planet. For the most part I rarely notice Pluto in my own life, it is like a sleeping time bomb in my chart, and I don't really look forward to Saturn disturbing that area. I am all for growth and transformation as long as is it not painful :pinched: :biggrin:.

Concerning my finances at the moment they are completely dead (Pluto 2nd). During Saturn's visit to my second house perhaps I will be forced by outside forces or more "necessity" to change the situation myself. I am glad this thread has come up early because it is much needed. Saturn will powerfully affect all the cardinal signs (Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn) with it's transition through Libra. There is a lot of pressure on the cardinal signs over the next few years with Uranus and Pluto moving through Aries/Capricorn. Change and transformation for all planets in cardinal signs (my poor Venus in Capricorn :unsure:). You get some nice fire trines and earth trines too. My Jupiter in Leo at 0 degrees will be tickled nicely by Uranus :biggrin:. Lucky, lucky me. Transiting Pluto in Capricorn will trine my Saturn in Virgo on the Asc. I will see more constructive change. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

gemini59

It also says that pluto's changing energies are halted by Saturn. If Pluto is not allowed to change, then something may explode, or cause some sort of violent outburst.
I really like that one. Saturn transiting natal pluto for me at 2 degrees Virgo. I felt explosive and I am glad Saturn did not retro over that area. Oddly enough now Pluto will tranist natal saturn by conjunction so we shall see ...suppression versus transformation.

Claire19

As I was not able to access your chart I am presuming you have a natal aspect with Saturn and Pluto???? This is a heavy one and gets rid of all that is no longer of use or necessary to us. As you have stated. The trick is not to throw the baby out with the bathwater and be too extreme. You will undergo a change with your appearance as well and I am sure that others would notice.

I dont know about your health issues but I would be having a checkup especially for the eliminative and regenerative organs of the body. Just to put your mind at rest.

I wish you strength to survive this and become a stronger and deeper person which is what it is all about.

Best

:happy:

I just checked August 2007 when T Saturn conj my natal Pluto and it came and went with little or nothing happening. It all depends on how your natal pluto is aspected. Mine is very well aspected with close trine to moon and sextile to mars. So it 'set off' these two natally which was fine for me:love: :love:

:taurusimg:

Effie, cos your pluto is well aspected I strongly suspect it will come and go with little effect. Pls come back to this thread to advise us what does expire. That way we will all learn something.....

Nexus7

Just as a corollary to those who feel this transit may be 'scary' - I know it depends on what aspects there are to it natally. My own experience ofit was that Saturn to Pluto was a whole lot less troublesome than Pluto to Saturn (I am still skint), I have these bodies in trine natally, though.

In a perverse sort of a way I quite enjoyed the Saturn transit to Pluto.The second time it was exact I gave a training in interview skills for doctors seeking to emigrate. Part of this involved giving such things as role playing on 'how to break bad news.' I got one participant to play an alcoholic down-and-out whose leg has gone gangrenous, with the duty officer telling him that it has to come off.

They really got into parts such as these, in a gallows-humour sort of a way.

On the first pass, I just got into an SFstory where a time traveller inadvertently ends up in the era of the Black Death. Maybe not quite everyone's idea of fun, but it was a pretty enjoyable read all in all.

Yes, my Pluto is in Virgo, in the 9th or 10, depending on which house system you use.

I just checked August 2007 when T Saturn conj my natal Pluto and it came and went with little or nothing happening. It all depends on how your natal pluto is aspected. Mine is very well aspected with close trine to moon and sextile to mars. So it 'set off' these two natally which was fine for me:love: :love:

:taurusimg:

Effie, cos your pluto is well aspected I strongly suspect it will come and go with little effect. Pls come back to this thread to advise us what does expire. That way we will all learn something.....

I do agree with this. Transiting Saturn in the 12th house was square my natal Pluto, but it is hard to remember. I think perhaps all that house cleaning was generally happening behind the scenes. Saturn transiting through the 8th house and in Aries where it is not exalted. I felt this transit powerfully (Saturn in Pluto's house). I did feel this energy approaching impacting and leaving. My partner has felt the current Saturn-Pluto conjunction intently, but he does have the aspect natally (Saturn square Pluto). Saturn is in Pluto's house natally and Pluto is in Saturn's house. This is probably the reason I can see his experience so clearly. He is the "new poster boy" for this transit :biggrin:. Hopefully during the transit and once it has passed everyone can report back with their experience, unless it's too personal, only share what you feel comfortable with. For some it passes by without too much stress and perhaps the change is more subtle. Nexus was fine with the transit and enjoyed it. Everyone responds differently to transits etc. I am a water person, mutable, have Saturn rising so under every Saturn transit it will impact on my identity, persona, and approach to life. I am a Sun-Saturn and perhaps this why it also affects the men in my life. I have Venus square Pluto so relationships and values are stirred up too. Other transits along with Saturn-Pluto will tell more of the story or drama. This thread isn't meant to scare anyone, we have all had Saturn-Pluto transits before and we are still well. I anticipate it happening but I am not going to lie awake at night trembling (acting all tough while crapping myself :biggrin:).

Several-Tips-To-Deciding-a-Home-Security-Company.jpg

Although I told my partner to put my name down on the house, so it seems I am getting worried about my security with the upcoming Saturn-Pluto conjunction in my 2nd house. :rightful:

smilingsteph

Pls come back to this thread to advise us what does expire. That way we will all learn something.....

I loved how you used the word expire....

Pluto is about death and transformation of the old, to renew and regenerate, such as the fall brings to close the summer season and spring brings light to winter....

Good use of that word...

Expire...I love it! (to cease and die)

Whatever it is that will cease and die will surely bring about something greater for us all.

ChironChrystal

Hi Effie: I wanted to respond to your question, and also, as a new member, ask for some help about my current issue: Chiron Return. But first..In Sept. 2007, on the day my son jumped 40' from a cliff and suffered a broken back and legs (thank god he is alive and now walking with a cane), Saturn was conjunct Pluto in my 1st house. Needless to say, the ground beneath me was suddenly gone and I took a long slip and slide ride into the depths of hell. I am only now recovered enough to take a ride down memory lane and look, with the help of astrology - thank goodness for a friend who brought me to this insightful tool -to see what happened. In retrospect, I now see how VERY IMPORTANT it was for me to shift and shake up my entire worldview. As Persephone, quite naive and VERY conditioned and domesticated, I have now come out of hell and am assuming the role of Hecate as I enter my Chiron Return and my crone years.

If you are familiar with the myth, Persephone (the MAIDEN) is abducted by Hades (Pluto) and taken into the Underworld. I began an intense Plutonic relationship about 6 months into my son's journey back from his own hell. I was both intrigued by the beast, found myself comparing, judging, and throwing my ingrained morality at him repeatedly. We broke up several times. Then my entire point of view changed. I saw him as my mirror - he was the repressed parts of myself that I was so afraid to own. As a maverick and rebel, he was all those things I'd been taught to judge in my youth (I'm a recovering Fundamentalist Christian). As I began to love the "beast," I began to love myself - in my humanness. I began to meditate and to tone and drum. I found such a depth of being inside me - one that I never could have realized had my son not taken that leap. The judgemental sheild around my heart was blown open. The resulting love for all beings is now surfacing and getting stronger each and every day.

Saturn over Pluto in my 1st house was the worst day of my life, and it was the best day of my life. I can only say this in retrospect, but hope that those reading and in the throes of despair, depression or hellfire might find a little peace in knowing that this transit is life-changing! I am so grateful.

Two years later, I am experiencing the transiting stellium of neptune, jupiter and chiron directly over my chiron (return). Both that fateful Saturn return lighting up my Pluto trine and the upcoming transit lighting up my Chiron trine make a STAR OF DAVID in my chart. THIS is where I get confused. If there is anyone out there who can offer some insight, it would be greatly appreciated. This "feels" HUGE - but then, this transit is going to be a bigger wherever it hits on your chart. I just have a feeling the 'LIGHT' IS GOING TO COME ON sometime in Dec. or Jan. 2010. PLEASE HELP if you can...My chart is attached...Much thanks!

Attachments

• Chart1.gif
    Chart1.gif
    41.2 KB · Views: 20

flea

Hi Guys,

I have just finished my saturn on pluto....which lasted a few months as satrun retrograded. I related to Hand's assessment of those things not working in your life will be removed. If you do try to retain those things....then they will be tested again in a more forceful way later on.

Nothing really dramtic has happened in my life. I do a lot of self healing work... depth psychology somatic stuff.... and I think that saturn has really provided a lot of support for this work.

This transit activates a pressure point in my natal chart sq sun opp chiron and conj uranus so it has been energetically strong... and I have cleared heaps of old emotional baggaage. So I have surprising found the transit a good one.... supported I must mention by sextiles to moon in cancer and neptune in scorpio. Which continues the emotional healing theme.

Which brings me back to Saturn.... that planet provides backbone and support for moving in your lifepath direction.

FleaXX

ChironChrystal

Hi Flea,
The quote at the end of your post was quite helpful. It is indeed all about setting devout intention.
Thank you.
ChironChrystal

asteroid

I had :saturn: in my 1st for the last 2 years i gained lot of wait and i came through hormone disorders which i still haven't overcome. However my life changed dramatically in a positive way. I became more strong, determined and i found my life partner.

Know Saturn will meet in 2nd my natal Saturn and Pluto as well what could i expect??? A position in work with more responsibilities maybe?? A marriege?? An inner transformation???

Attachments

• saturn return.gif
    saturn return.gif
    62.8 KB · Views: 22
I had :saturn: in my 1st for the last 2 years i gained lot of wait and i came through hormone disorders which i still haven't overcome. However my life changed dramatically in a positive way. I became more strong, determined and i found my life partner.

Know Saturn will meet in 2nd my natal Saturn and Pluto as well what could i expect??? A position in work with more responsibilities maybe?? A marriege?? An inner transformation???

Saturn in 2nd is about how your earn your money, personal beliefs and values and saturn here (like anywhere) will TEST what is of value to you and slow things down so you don't miss the Exam. As I have surely mentioned in your previous posts, you are now having your Saturn return, which is a time of assessing how far you have come in life and time to put down roots and make plans for the middle part of your life. As I say numerous times ALL transits act as background influences until they make an aspect to something within your chart or an Angle. So I expect this to be more an 'inner transformation' than anything concrete or outward. :love:

Olga1983

I think that is spot on Steph. Pluto would explode if it is restricted, controlled, or supressed especially by another planet.

That seems to be true in my case right now. Then the transiting saturn should be my mother, where i'm living now. Saturn rules over my 4th house (koch house system) and radix lilith is also placed there. Had lots of problems with my mother during my life (my father lives elsewhere, they diforced when i was about 1,5 year). I have felt so unfairly treated by her in my life. This time as well and it really makes me so mad inside, it's really really unhealthy. It's a big thing to say, but this kind of feelings can eventually make someone feel he/she wants to kill his/her body. Not eventually for a lack of love for him/herself, but because his or her body doesn't feel pure.

I have saturn conjunct pluto in my radix as well, in house 1 (corner house). Near the exact conjunction of saturn in transit, something happened. According to astro.com+koch house system, the exact conjunction was on or near December 24 2011. On December 27, my cousin suddenly passed away under strange circumstances. He was only 21 (or 20). I actually had no contact with him. The last time i saw him, was in 2002. The cause of his physical death had to do with a computer game. Apparently he wanted to try something out from a game (in his bedroom), but it went wrong (must have something to do with a rope). I heard about his death in the evening of January 1.

Saturn will go retrograde over pluto again on or near March 25. Someone said that retrograde hits are eventually more noticeable. Will see what happens. By that time i'm most probably already living in an own house (rental house), as my chances are very high for that, in another part of the country. In one of the last days i had a dream where my mother said to me that something terrible had happened with my father. In an earlier dream i remember someone telling me that my father passed away. I also made a topic about this transit. Maybe in my topic i will ask about this, if there's any indication for this at all.

CapAquaPis

For the first 2 years of my life and again since 2010, Saturn was in my natal Virgo or the 3rd house at time of my birth. Jupiter is in my Virgo in 1993 and 2006...and Mars can be in my Virgo about every 2 years' orbit around the ecliptic. When these 3 planets are in Virgo, I have been much effected: some years I'm very happy or very sad, feel contented or more depressed, and less troubled or numbed to a point I'm able to live my life. The Mars is "good", Jupiter is "great" and Saturn is "bad" while the NEO Lilith is "scary" or produced anxiety, whenever Lilith reaches Virgo again.