Baseball

LionKing

I looked at the chart and I'm using a John Frawley method for the prediction. It looks pretty good for the Chi W. Sox to beat Colorado. I didn't even look at a chart for the Saturday game because the moon was Via Combust. (15 deg Libra-15 deg Scorpio) Now it is out of that malific aspect so I will say that Chicago W. Sox looks pretty good.
Game starts 2:05PM at Chicago 44n51 87w39 15 June
V/r LionKing

LionKing

Out of 14 Baseball games on Saturday, only 4 home teams won. Now tell me that I'm wrong about Via Combust and non winners on particular days, ha!
V/r LionKing
** Another thought; it is also the reason that the Lakers lost on Thursday and why they will win on Sunday.

LionKing

I'd be glad to look at the Yankee's chart, but they weren't on my "to do" list. Maybe in the future. V/r LionKing:sunny:

LionKing

Well shucky darn!!! I was wrong! Colorado beat the W.S. I suppsoe I will have to go back and see what I over-looked. Maybe that Via Combust has to pan out a little further than 15 degrees Scorpio. Ha! V/r LionKing

UBER

LionKing said:
Well shucky darn!!! I was wrong! Colorado beat the W.S. I suppsoe I will have to go back and see what I over-looked. Maybe that Via Combust has to pan out a little further than 15 degrees Scorpio. Ha! V/r LionKing

Are You sure for coordinates of Chicago (IL)?
I got for Chicago Illinois 41°50' N - 087°41' W and ASC=10 LIB 11'

Chart is not radical (Mars, ruler of Hour, is not friend of Venus Ruler of ASC). It is minus for Favorites.

Venus (L1 W.S.) is weaker then Mars (L7 Colorado)
Moon (L10) is weaker then Saturn (L4)

Jupiter VOC in IC!!!

Moon in Scorpio is a bad thing for favorite.

LionKing

Yea... I know about the "Moon" thing in 15 deg Libra to 15 deg Scorpio. Like I said... it seemed like it went on a little longer than I expected. But hey... still experimenting with a few things. Oh and I have Chicago as 41n51 87w39. Nearly the same.
I watched the game last night and their were no odds favorites. But enjoyed the game. Sorry to see Chicago lose.... hey it happens, ha!
V/r LionKing

mitkam

From an analysis of baseball Olympic medallists, I discovered that there were significantly more Virgo medallists than expected. Virgos are highly significantly over represented in other sports that demand lightning fast reflexes, e.g. sprints, and I would be interested to get birth dates of non-Olympic famous baseball players to see if the same relationship holds true for them.