Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Solar returns

Solar returns Talk about your experience with solar returns in predictive astrology.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 07-03-2019, 03:33 PM

Stellium in the 8th in SR

Hi all,

It's my birthday month next month and I was looking at my solar return for 2019-2020 and found that I have FOUR planets in my SR eight house. What should I expect? I do have to start paying off my student loans at the end of this year so that definitely falls in the 8th house area of other people's money. Otherwise I have no idea how to interpret this?

Also, I've been looking to move away and have sagittarius on the ascendant (which I had last time I moved countries)? Do you guys think if there's any indicator of actually going for it or am I just going to be pining for another year?

I'm a bit lost with SR charts tbh but I know that the moon is supposed to be really important? It's in scorpio in the 11th, so it's going to be intense I guess?? I just feel like all my SR planets next year are in houses that are empty in my natal chart. Just don't know how to look at this and whether I should prepare for a tough year? The past 2 years have been quite tough already. I hope you guys can help.

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg InkedSRyear19_LI.jpg (54.9 KB, 6 views)

Tags
eight house, solar return, stellium