Natal chart with two tight conjunctions

Greetings to everybody,

Could some of you provide some assistance in reading my birth chart through the lens of Vedic astrology? It looks like I'm a Virgo in this system, am I right? Is there anything that may shed light on my long-time problems with fatigue as well as my kinda frozen, love life (not able to connect much passionately and romantically)? I'm especially interested in role the conjunctions - the tight one Sun-Moon-Merc in Aquarius and the Mars-Venus one in Pisces.

Big, big thanks in advance,

S.

Attachments

• vedic-chart1-Stan.php.png
    vedic-chart1-Stan.php.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 23

kshantaram

Premium Member
discuss salient features how this helps, how true-insightful-prospective etc,
traits-talents-health etc etc :

Moon Satabhisha Nakshatra-Constellation, outwardly bold,
but inwardly tense-disturbed consciousness, needing medical attention.

all planets between the nodes rahu-ketu, ketu SNode transits over natal planets in sequence
causing detachments, pain-injury-surgery
;

currently ketu separative SNode 1.5yr transit debilated jup cap 5th,
detachment from luck-edu-romance-children-position;

pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-liver-knees etc
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home fri evenings;

rahu NNode now 1.5yr transit cancer 11th,
gains from foreigners-foreign relationships;

asc lord mer-sun-moon acq 6th, argumentative alike a lawyer, quarrelsome,
sun the power of personality; acq mystic, reformist;
health issues, intestinal, legs, sciatica, skin, etc,

previous 1.5yr ketu transit sun-moon-mer acq,
pain-injury-surgery;

moon 11th lord for gains over 6th, extra efforts towards income gains;

sensitive pisces-jup 7th inimical-malefic for intellectual virgo asc,

mars-venus elevated pisces, selfless attitude, growth-riches through artistic aptitudes,
and relationships by mere attractions, but under stress-delay;

prone to abdominal health issues, kidney-feet inflammations etc;

venus lord 2nd elevated 7th pisces, financial support from spouse;
venus lord 9th for luck elevated 7th, luck after marriage but under stress-delay;
w
ear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant for elevated venus;

inimical jup debilated cap 5th for luck-edu-romance-children-position;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;

jup elevated aspect cancer 11th for income-gains-friendships;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers sat evenings at alter at home;

jup transit sat-scorpio 3rd sooner, promoting research-occult-advisory roles,
trine mars-venus pisces promoting art, marriage-relationship, vocation;
trine elevated aspect cancer 11th for income-gains-friendships;

sat scorpio aspect own cap 5th, debilation of jup cancelled,
gradual improvement in luck-edu-position;

Now since age 32.5 approx, 19yrs sat dasa-period,

sat scorpio 3rd good for research-occult-forensic-investigative aptitudes;
sat scorpio enemy sign, secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate;
relationship with siblings, father, stressed;
observe fast sat evenings, taking milk-fruits;
may wear blue sapphire over steel pendant touching heart;

sat now 2.5yrs transit sag 4th, domestic comforts-property-mother's health under stress;
sat aspect own acq 6th, protective of employment, and from the opponents;
sat sag aspect sun-moon-mer acq 6th may need health care;

do promptly ack, share pointwise salient feedbacks, could be of interest to learn of, how true-false etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:
Hi kshantaram,

Thanks for your input, that's a lot of information. Your post is very telegraphic, with few full sentences, I don't know if I got your message.

Moon Satabhisha Nakshatra - "disturbed consciuosness" You write, interesting because I have had recurring deep problems with attention focus and concentration at least 8-9 years.

Does the super-tightness of the sun-moon-mercury conjunction mean something?

Why is Jupiter "inimical-malefic" for Virgo? Will Saturn keep the delibitation of Jupier for long?

Mars tends to be weakened in the sign of Fishes, is it so?

Does manglik affect me, and if so, how strongly? Maybe these are basic questions, but I know little yey about the Vedic System.

Abdomen health problems and feet (coldness!) you hit the bulls' eye. Heart and circulatory system fortunately never gave me problems.

I'll write more soon. What others think?

kshantaram

Premium Member
it is not telegraphic language, sentences have been put into readable significant parts for quick glance and attention to be read wholesomely,

or in other words, this is like a technical report on planetary placements, aspects, etc and their possible outcomes, remedies, etc etc

suggest go through each planetary outcome carefully and see how each statement resounds on the ground;

glad you are looking for something beyond, in your conceptual framework,
but why not first look into what is already mentioned, how true-prospective etc

sun-mer-moon 6th has been interpreted;

mars-venus inimical pisces has been interpreted;
mars in pisces is basically not manglik,
but mars is over inimical pisces causing stress-delays as already mentioned;

why not accept what is mentioned as it is and see whether in agreement or disagreement;

if pisces is inimical for virgo it is inimical being informed by a forum member;
pisces 7th causes stress-delay in marriage-vocation as already informed;
what else does one clarify based on tenets;
examine whether you are facing stress-delay and share kind feedback
which would be interesting on the forum.

it takes a lot of time to frame a full fledged sort of reading,
and yet people not taking time to absorb each statement one by one,
probably read at a glance as off the shelf reading and keep saying do not understand your reading,
it is telegraphic like a blood report, and so on;

do ask specific query or two, but not say the whole reading cannot be read in english and cannot be understood;
take equal amount of patient time and share point by point feedback under each statement, could be true or false, eitherways;

hope going through the reading step by step will help clarify,
to reflect-adapt-integrate the points for yourself as true-untrue-prospective on the ground;

while appreciate having cared to respond with some preliminary feedback to begin with!

do let me know what specifically needs to be clarified;
readings generally are a mixed bag to cope with and watch patiently;
while current and future transits are mentioned to gauge ahead.

wishing all well, kshantaram

Last edited:
kshantaram,

I'm very sorry if I sounded impolite. Yes, you're right that a full-fledged reading is a complex job. I'm going to answer soon in a more detailed way and will comment more on Your input. Looks like a lot seems to fit! Please give me a few days, I'm quite busy now.

Best regards, S.

Haran

Hello,

Sun will combust mercury and moon and they wil be ineffective.
Sun is in Saturn, enemy's house and sun is 12hL. Also Ketu's 5th aspect over it.
so health issue/ debt/ court-cases possible.
Association of saturn with 6th house means your health problems will become chronic.

6HL saturn is in 3rdH. your health/debt/court-cases may affect your efforts, your inclination, your motivation towards your activities.

we need star details for the planets too. that is not in the image.

since you have kendrathipathi dosha, you may have low drive against problems at times.

Since combust Mercury is lagna lord, it affects your personality/ physique/ attitude.
(aspects of jupiter, venus, mars may mean aggressiveness, handsom appearance and religious nature).
Also, Mercury being 10th lord, your career will be dull. (Rahu and Ketu both throwing aspects on 10h).

Combust moon (lord of 11th H) may affect your income but Jupiter's aspect will manage the situation.

Reg love/ romance, Venus is exalt in 7th house conjucted with mars. If you say frozen experience, I can relate this with "Karako Bhava nasti" meaning "if the significator lies in the house of signification, that destroys the benefits". This may be due to over-development, excessive involvement in the relevant matter. Dispositor jupiter (neecha-bangam/debilitation cancel) throws aspect on it. This may give some relief. Jupiter's aspect on mars will reduce the effect of manglik dosha. (Can you explain what do you mean frozen ? Also give the birth timing dtls.)

If we look at the details of degrees, Rahu and Ketu don't cover the other planets on one side. (This can not form Kaal sarpa dosha, I guess).
---
Hope this helps. (reply whether these are acceptable). Thanks.

Last edited: