Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 05-11-2013, 01:01 PM

Re: Death of a parent and Pluto transits

You are alluding now that Pluto is no longer consider a planet it doesn't have power or relevance. This is absolutely not true. It's affected me and many people far too greatly without other planetary influence from the outer planets to suggest otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post
I am sure that if you look elsewhere in the chart at the time of your father's demise there will be other aspects that show that. Pluto is not a planet.

The Following User Says Thank You to Vista For This Useful Post:
Rosie7 (07-06-2013)
Unread 05-11-2013, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahaira View Post
Change can be foreseen, but we can never be sure that it will result in death. Death is a sum of all experiences we had and decisions we made.
One of the astrologists I have seen, while talking about my health, slipped up for just a second, as if she had not been aware that she was actually saying what she was thinking. She said that I’d die of respiratory problems, to be more precise, an undiagnosed serious sinus infection will spread to my lungs (8th house in Gemini, with Mars conjunct its cusp in opposition to Neptune in the 1st house; I have Venus and Jupiter in the 8th house). Fortunately, she didn’t say when. Do I have recurrent sinus infections? I do, up to the point that doctors started shrugging off when I came to see them. Do I think about what she said? Sometimes… but not enough to be worried. What is certain that she shouldn’t have said that, not even if I asked her to.
This is not ethical.

however worded differently this could be a help. I was told a while ago that my health was of concern but I was not given specifics anyone reading my chart can see where the vulnerable signs might be, had I that knowledge I could have lessend the resultant impact.

For instance you need to take care to strengthen your respiratory system/lungs and there are numerous ways to do this. did she advise you on this? she can also see the strengths in your chart?

I have gemini on 8th h too, and Im scorpio rising. I worked this out myself from my own Im afraid morbid fascination with these things. I have an empty 8th H but then it is never really empty is it?

There is a lot of work you can do to strengthen your breath. Yoga
http://www.buteyko.co.uk/ or you can try herbal formula's etc etc .

I was told to ignore pluto when I first started interest in astrology but it's impact imo can't be ignored but neither should it be over played. Any tough challenge with pluto almost certainly leads to greater potential for transformation into other realms.

off to watch star trek...

Soundtrack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfJRX-8SXOs

'You can take a horse to water but you can not make it drink'! My grandad
Unread 05-11-2013, 09:38 PM

Hi! When my dad died, pluto was sextillions my sun within 2 degrees. I Also had t saturn on natal venus which I always assumed was the culprit . My dad died of cancer and it was devastating.. Apparently pluto was also in my 8 house! I am not very good in astrology so you can check if you want my chart, http://www.astrologiainlinea.it/Graf...rawTema_Tr.asp
Or just calculate yourself
Dob 26/10/1977 5,50 pm rome Italy
11/08/2011 5 pm in rome Italy

Needless to say, my life has changed forever. I will never be the same....
Unread 05-12-2013, 05:13 AM

Both my parents are deceased. At the time of my mother's death, and in her natal chart, transiting Pluto was sextiling her mars, while transiting Saturn was t-squaring her natal Uranus / Mars opposition. At the time of my father's death, transiting Pluto was in exact square his natal moon, while trining his natal Saturn.

In my own chart, during my mother's death transiting Saturn was squaring my natal moon with a large orb of 1'07 applying while the transiting moon was opposing my natal moon and squaring transiting Saturn. Transiting sun had just crossed my IC.

In my own chart, during my father's death, transiting Saturn had just crossed my MC. Transiting Uranus was inconjunct my natal Sun by exact degree.

A friend's suicide occurred while Pluto was transiting her natal mercury. During the first exact hit, she attempted suicide but lived. Pluto retrograded and then went direct, and while it was approaching an exact degree for the second time, she took her life. At that time, transiting moon was exactly conjuncting her natal pluto and subsequently triggering a natal mars/pluto/mercury stellium.

Tags
death, parent, pluto, transits