Should I give up hope?

Osamenor

Staff member
That question can't be answered based on natal, composite, or synastry charts. All those kinds of charts can show is what the relationship dynamics are like, if you have a relationship (synastry chart) or what the potential is for the relationship as an entity, if there is a relationship (composite chart). They don't show whether or not one partner will commit. In any relationship, both partners have the potential to commit, but either or both of them can choose not to follow that potential. Their charts don't show their choices.

But it can be answered based on common sense. The best predictor of someone's future behavior is their current and past behavior. People who are going to commit to a relationship do it well before the two year mark, and do it clearly, without leaving their partner guessing. If it's been two years and you still have to ask if he'll ever commit, the answer is no.

You could try horary for this question, but I suspect you'll get the same answer.

Last edited:

blackbery

Why would you need to give up the relationship? Is he cheating on your? Does he treat you badly? Are you happy when you are with him?

I don't really understand what you are asking. Are you wanting the relationship to go to marriage & he's not interested?

If somebody wants to marry you, then they will propose. If they don't then I guess they are not that interested.

I dk know really what anyone can do for you astrologically.

But good luck.

I have continued an ongoing relationship with someone for over two years now....and I just can't give it up for some reason...I just have such high hopes that it could work for both of us...but he is a reluctant man and to me seems to be a lady killer. I am patient and kind...and our personalities blend well, I just can't tell if he will ever commit to me....it comes and goes in waves and I wonder if it will get better....any advice would help

Zora

Account Closed
I have continued an ongoing relationship with someone for over two years now....and I just can't give it up for some reason...I just have such high hopes that it could work for both of us...but he is a reluctant man and to me seems to be a lady killer. I am patient and kind...and our personalities blend well, I just can't tell if he will ever commit to me....it comes and goes in waves and I wonder if it will get better....any advice would help

Pls do yourself and astrologers here a favour and post a legible chart with planet placement table, transit planets, aspect list and house cusp grid -all in one - to enable others to be of help to you. Astro-com charts are much appreciated.