Lost gold

Mansi Sisodiya

I have lost my gold and not able to see it since two days the last time i saw it was on Thursday around 4:00 pm. Can somebody please help me to find it ?

[please create a chart made for the time you asked this question and either upload it to the AW Forum or upload it to a link site (astro.com is NOT a lnk site) and provide the link - Moderator]

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question. Chart data: 21 Sep 2021 5:20pm, Time zone=gmt+2, town 20e28 44n49, ASC=25Aq44

There are testimonies it will be found!
Mars represent you gold and it is in 7th house. POf is also in 7th house. Ruler/POF in 7 house means partner or someone else maybe the one who will find it or who will be involved in finding it, or have seen it or put it somewhere. The partner's room, office or place of business.
Look also in a bedroom, music room, studio, dressing room, upper level room, cabinets, dressing table, wardrobe, luxurious furniture (especially cushioned), jewelry box or make-up box, top drawers of a chest, top piece of furniture, room where you may find objects of fine art, linen closet, on a shelf, among your partner’s belongings, under a bed, or with hobby supplies or in an attic, guest room.

Direction: West
Near colour: red, black, muddy greens, brown, grey, navy-blue, spotted, violet, yellow, beige