Does she like me?

She is my new coworker and I am curious to find out if there is possible love interest here. Is the chart showing potential relationship?

Thanks for your thoughts

Attachments

• Astrodienst Online - Free Chart 100%.pdf
    324.7 KB · Views: 30
  • horary chart.jpg
    horary chart.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

The Everqueen

1H Saturn and the Sun - 7H The Moon and Venus

Saturn doesn’t receive the Moon at all and only receives Venus in face – your interest is minimal. The Sun receives Venus in triplicity and fall – something about her brings you down – fall is stronger than triplicity so that disappointment is more prominent.

The Moon receives Saturn by rulership, triplicity and term, and the Sun in detriment. She likes you very much but hates your ‘man stuff’ – so something you do she doesn’t like. The Moon is also in your 1H which also confirms she likes you a lot as she is on your side of the chart. Venus (her ‘woman stuff’) doesn’t receive any of your planets.

The Moon is applying to conjunct Saturn which implies that something could happen but as your planets don’t receive her in any major dignity this may not happen. Venus squares Saturn which would signify delays and difficulties in getting together but again, there is little to no dignity to suggest anyone wants to make the effort.

The Sun is applying to conjunct Mars and Mars is applying to conjunct Saturn – is there someone else around you’re involved with?

She likes you a lot as a person but the chart suggests you need to show her you are interested in her and make it worth her while getting involved with you because at the moment it doesn’t seem like you are really serious about her.

Hope that helps!

Bunraku

Why does it matter to u? U r Saturn in your own house & sign and retro, meaning u seem to be happy chillin by yourself :)

Anyways she likes you!! She will try to get with U but she will not b successful because of VENUS getting in her way...probably some man overseas or something home/family related idk.

The Everqueen

Anyways she likes you!! She will try to get with U but she will not b successful because of VENUS getting in her way...probably some man overseas or something home/family related idk.

It's a potential relationship question, the quesited is female so SHE is Venus.