Is this the chart of a possible political leader?

Hiroshima

I deleted my old forum posts and inadvertently deleted this unwanted one as well. I will write it again.
I don't plan to make any more threads on this topic.
Do you see in my chart a political leader or not? If not, why do I want it, according to astrology.
I am sure I am a leader but I am not so sure if it is worth the time to lead in this field.
Be honest.

Last edited:

Hiroshima

astro_w2gw_i.80677.102253.png
This is.

Kite

You definitely have the aptitude to be a politician. You have a very rare aspect on your ascendant - Jupiter conjunct Mars in Cazimi. This means your Jupiter is in the heart of the Sun and it gives a brilliant quality.

The ruler of your Aries ascendant is Mars and it is in the whole sign 8th house opposing the Saturn which is the ruler of your Midheaven and squaring Uranus in your whole sign 11th house. This is an intense revolutionary aspect which could be used for good or for bad so I would be very careful about developing the proper ethical foundation to serve the public in a leadership manner.

Your peak period for career will begin in March of 2024. I would use the time between now and then to perhaps study Law to prepare you for this course - should you decide to pursue it. Good luck!

Hiroshima

You definitely have the aptitude to be a politician. You have a very rare aspect on your ascendant - Jupiter conjunct Mars in Cazimi. This means your Jupiter is in the heart of the Sun and it gives a brilliant quality.
Thanks for the information Kite, my English is not the best I could have mistakes.
There is not much information of the natal cazimi. what is the effect of jupiter cazimi? On the internet they only say it's good luck.

Kite

Your Jupiter is extremely strong - luck would be a part of it. The Sun in Aries is in its exaltation in Aries at the Ascendant. Since Jupiter rules your 9th house - this could indicate a career in Law or Academics or Religion. You should have strong leadership abilities in any of these areas.

Hiroshima

The ruler of your Aries ascendant is Mars and it is in the whole sign 8th house opposing the Saturn which is the ruler of your Midheaven and squaring Uranus in your whole sign 11th house. This is an intense revolutionary aspect which could be used for good or for bad so I would be very careful about developing the proper ethical foundation to serve the public in a leadership manner.
Kite, I know these are difficult aspects. How do I put them to good use in this case?
The religion and politics thing is very accurate, not religion in the traditional sense but I do believe realistically.

Kite

Kite, I know these are difficult aspects. How do I put them to good use in this case?
The religion and politics thing is very accurate, not religion in the traditional sense but I do believe realistically.
They're challenging aspects in that they prompt you to take action. The best thing you can do is to build a solid foundation of knowledge in the arena you want to participate in. Always remember - your leadership should be to empower others and to uplift them through service. This will ensure that you create good karma for yourself and add value to society. Morals and ethics are important when you are in a leadership role. Keep humble and realize that your gifts are given to you by the grace of God. It doesn't make you any more or less special than anyone else.