ASC Saturn
DSC MOON dispositor Jupiter
Colour of the Jersey of stade Brest
Home kit= Red
colour of Reims
Home kit= Red...... X IT CAN'T BE SAME WITH THE HOME TEAM
Away kit= Dark blue
Third kit= full white

If Remis wear the dark blue ( 1st Away kit) they will be ASC team. But if they wear the third kit(2nd away) they will be DSC Team.

The game will not end draw because in the chart Pluto is only 1 degree away from Asc which means the ASC team will lose. Also Anticion of the POF is near to DSC which is a good for dsc team.

So The Dsc team will win.

Remember if Stade Reims wear the away kit or the dark blue they will lose the game (Brest will win) But if they wear the 3rd kit or the white kit they will win(Reims will win)

�������� correct me if i am wrong.
A big Sorry for my english.

Here below the 1st pic home kit of Stade Brest
2nd pic Away kit of Reims
3rd pic Third(2nd away) kit of Reims

Attachments

• imag(22).jpeg
    imag(22).jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 35
  • ad (2).jpeg
    ad (2).jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 30
  • imabbbbges (22).jpeg
    imabbbbges (22).jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 31
  • astro_2gw_stade_brestois_29_vs_reims.32616.63512.jpg
    astro_2gw_stade_brestois_29_vs_reims.32616.63512.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

UHANNES

Please Please Please tell me whats my mistake and how do you guys know that the game endes
draw??

@fensi88 and @torero

fensi88

The only Moon;s aspects are CONJUNCT NEPTUNE and SEXTILE PLUTO but in Horary astrolgoy it is not important aspects with modern planets.

pp90

The only Moon;s aspects are CONJUNCT NEPTUNE and SEXTILE PLUTO but in Horary astrolgoy it is not important aspects with modern planets.

I cast the graph for the Manchester united vs liverpool match and for me The Moon describes how events unfold during the match: She applies to trine Jupiter, a strongly positive testimony for the favourites, which should award victory to Liverpool.. am i fensi right?

Attachments

• image-3.jpg
    image-3.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 42

fensi88

If Liverpool will wear away kit or 3rd color kit then thay are represent with Mercury, ruler of DSC. So, Man United is represent with ASC ruler Jupiter. Moon applay to Jupiter but that is more then 5 degrees, so it is not count. But Jupiter has trine with POF so to me it seams that Man United will win.

dbozics

Hi Fensi, Liverpool will be wearing either:
Off White kit (away colour)
or
Yellow kit (third colour)
Manchester United wearing Red kit
😊

fensi88

I cast the graph for the Manchester united vs liverpool match and for me The Moon describes how events unfold during the match: She applies to trine Jupiter, a strongly positive testimony for the favourites, which should award victory to Liverpool.. am i fensi right?

You were right! Congratulations!

Man Utd 0 : 5 Liverpool

RaKaEl

Please, when casting a chart for a match between two teams, how do I know what team should be on the ASC or DSC and can I cast the chart using the time and location for the match. Thanks!

UHANNES

Please, when casting a chart for a match between two teams, how do I know what team should be on the ASC or DSC and can I cast the chart using the time and location for the match. Thanks!

YOU CAN CAST THE CHART USING THE STADIUM LOCATION ANDTHE MATCH TIME.
ALSO YOU CAN ASSIGN THE TEAMS BASED ON THEIR KIT(JEARSEY)

YOU CAN GET MORE DETAIL IT IN THE BELOW WEBSITE
https://astrosport07.webs.com/

fensi88

For predikting future events, how match will end, we look only for Moon applying aspect in next 5 degrees in same sign.