Physical abuse and transits

Aniko

Hello

I am wondering if anyone could help me with reading my transit chart from 25 June this year? This particular day was quite traumatic for me since my exhusband came to my apartment and physically abused me in front of my kids. We had a very big argument about finances. When we were married I borrowed a lot of money and gave to him. He is bankrupt now but I still owe lots of money to the banks. I called the police on him.

I will post the chart here.

Attachments

• 2020-10-09 22.20.40.jpg
    2020-10-09 22.20.40.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 30

Cary2

Banned
Your printed chart is minute. When I enlarge it, it is fuzzy.

[Deleted non-astrological comments that went off topic and accused the OP of lying. Stick to astrology and answering the actual question asked, and DO NOT accuse other members. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

aquarius7000

Hi Aniko,

Really sorry to hear about that abominable behaviour of your ex husband (thank God he is ex already) towards you and it also proves how he does not care about the children in that he physically abuses you in front of them. He should be handed over to the police just for that action. Can you not get a restraining order issued against him, so he cannot come within a certain radius of you physically? It takes all sorts to make this world, really all sorts, but stay strong and always think about one thing... karma!!!

Is it possible for you to attach a chart again? This one is not legible.

Hello

I am wondering if anyone could help me with reading my transit chart from 25 June this year? This particular day was quite traumatic for me since my exhusband came to my apartment and physically abused me in front of my kids. We had a very big argument about finances. When we were married I borrowed a lot of money and gave to him. He is bankrupt now but I still owe lots of money to the banks. I called the police on him.

I will post the chart here.

Last edited:

Aniko

Hi Aniko,

Really sorry to hear about that abominable behaviour of your ex husband (thank God he is ex already) towards you and it also proves how he does not care about the children in that he physically abuses you in front of them. He should be handed over to the police just for that action. Can you not get a restraining order issued against him, so he cannot come within a certain radius of you physically? It takes all sorts to make this world, really all sorts, but stay strong and always think about one thing... karma!!!

Is it possible for you to attach a chart again? This one is not legible.

The police are involved and so are the social authorities. Due to reasons that I don't want to discuss here (because apparently some people in here blame me for being abused) it is not so easy at this moment to get a restraining order. At least he is not entering my home anymore. I will not hesitate to call the cops again if he comes in though.

I don't think I have any other photos of the chart. I will see what I can do.

aquarius7000

I am very very angry and upset right now, that is why I misspelt many times.
I have night mares about him, I wake up gasping for breath and I cant breathe.

Hi again,

I would sincerely suggest for you to focus on your issue at hand and raising a legible chart so that the reason you started this thread - to get responses - can be achieved. Ignore comments that are simply attacking and rude, and where you can clearly see the due to pre-conceived fixed notions, certain people will not help you even astrologically. You will find all sorts on this AW forum also, and ignoring truly is bliss you will find. Best to not let oneself be distracted into a pointless back and forth.

Also, if you have a specific Q like - will my ex stop visiting me - try Horary Astrology.

[Edited quoted post to delete the part that was responding to an attacking post, which has also been deleted. This post itself is fine. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Aniko

This is the best I could do.

Attachments

• 2020-10-09 22.20.40.jpg
    2020-10-09 22.20.40.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 2020-10-09 22.22.17.jpg
    2020-10-09 22.22.17.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 2020-10-09 22.22.24.jpg
    2020-10-09 22.22.24.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 20

aquarius7000

Try pulling one from astro.com - those charts are very clear and popular with people here. Attach it then in the same way to your post.

Aniko

Hi again,

I would sincerely suggest for you to focus on your issue at hand and raising a legible chart so that the reason you started this thread - to get responses - can be achieved. Ignore comments that are simply attacking and rude, and where you can clearly see the due to pre-conceived fixed notions, certain people will not help you even astrologically. You will find all sorts on this AW forum also, and ignoring truly is bliss you will find. Best to not let oneself be distracted into a pointless back and forth.

Also, if you have a specific Q like - will my ex stop visiting me - try Horary Astrology.

Thank you for answering gently and politely. I don't know what the Horary Astrology means, I will look into that.

Aniko

Try pulling one from astro.com - those charts are very clear and popular with people here. Attach it then in the same way to your post.

I tried to upload the chart once more and with a list of the aspects.

I went to astro.com but there are so many different charts to choose from so I got confused.

aquarius7000

Thanks. That chart is perfect. It could well be that Mars is closer to your DSC. natally and your birth time is off by 5-10 mins.

You have a tight Venus-Nep square with Venus ruling your 7th house of relationships and others. One thing I can already tell you is to be very realistic and pragmatic when it comes to relationships. Don't be too trusting and naïve.

Saturn has been going over your 2nd house for a while now like 3-4 yrs and that is what made your financial situation so bad. Unfortunately it seems the emotional turmoil will be off and on another year to two, but I can see from your natal chart that you have the strength to pull through.

aquarius7000

Thank you for answering gently and politely. I don't know what the Horary Astrology means, I will look into that.

Horary Astrology is used to answer a Q often with a simple yes/no answer, although you can ask Why kind of Q's also.

So, say if you have a very pressing concern, like will my ex-husband stay away from me / stop visiting me... then you can create a chart by using the date and time of the moment when the Q came to your mind. Make sure the Q is clearly and succinctly worded.

Aniko

Thanks. That chart is perfect. It could well be that Mars is closer to your DSC. natally and your birth time is off by 5-10 mins.

You have a tight Venus-Nep square with Venus ruling your 7th house of relationships and others. One thing I can already tell you is to be very realistic and pragmatic when it comes to relationships. Don't be too trusting and naïve.

Saturn has been going over your 2nd house for a while now like 3-4 yrs and that is what made your financial situation so bad. Unfortunately it seems the emotional turmoil will be off and on another year to two, but I can see from your natal chart that you have the strength to pull through.

Thank you! Yes I am aware of my Venus-Neptune square, in fact when I first read about this aspect it was a great aha-moment for me. It kinda explained why I have been idealizing past partners before and been in love with love. I have learned my lesson the hard way to say the least and now I feel very desillusioned about love and fearful. I can't even trust myself can I?

I had no idea that Saturn has been going over my 2nd house for so long but at least I have gone through more than half of it by now - if it is only 1-2 years more to go ;-)

I have noticed that I have many aspects to Saturn in my natal chart, both hard and soft, and I guess that it makes it more difficult now when Saturn is transiting and opposing my natal Saturn?

The reason why I mentioned my exhusband and money was because I have Saturn in my 8th house and the 8th house rules other people's money and that this position could indicate problems due to your partner.

Thanks for believing in me :) I do have a feeling too that I will pull through this, it is very hard sometimes but it will lead to something good in the end.

Aniko

Horary Astrology is used to answer a Q often with a simple yes/no answer, although you can ask Why kind of Q's also.

So, say if you have a very pressing concern, like will my ex-husband stay away from me / stop visiting me... then you can create a chart by using the date and time of the moment when the Q came to your mind. Make sure the Q is clearly and succinctly worded.

Thank´s for clarifying this, have a wonderful day :love:

aquarius7000

I have noticed that I have many aspects to Saturn in my natal chart, both hard and soft, and I guess that it makes it more difficult now when Saturn is transiting and opposing my natal Saturn?...
You have natal Saturn conj. Merc. Merc rules your partner's finance house and your house of debts and loans. Saturn is also square to Jup. Jup rules your own house of finances. You took loans to support your husband financially, and the responsibility is on you to pay back. Saturn opp. Saturn is happening right now and has been happening this whole year in fact. However, last yr was not much better either.
With a detrimented Saturn in the 8th, you should be extremely careful of borrowings AND lendings, in general.