How exactly is "Lilith" interpreted?

kyle8921

Ok... what do you do with "Lilith?" I've heard that it's about secrets, cover-ups, scandals, and anything bad that is unseen.

But it really just has me confused. It's just a mathematically calculated point in the Moon's orbit? How so..? What does it mean?

Elianah

Hi Kyle,

I just received a booklet from ACS Publications called "Black Moon Lilith" by M. Kelley Hunter. It is from its "All About Astrology" series. It cost $4.95 plus shipping and can be ordered from its website www.atrocom.com.

I also picked up booklets on Chiron and East Point and Anti-vertex. These booklets were also $4.95 plus shipping.

Hope this helps.

Elianah

If you use www.astro.com charts, you can select Lilith to be placed into your chart. If you have your own charting program, it should also allow you to place Lilith in the chart. Some of the other web-based chart makers aren't that sophisticated because they are appealing to both the general public as well as those who study astrology and may not give the option to place Lilith.

Amazon1963

Now thats a good question too and I dont have the answer for you on that one, hopefully someone else can. Appears you have to have calculations available for the position of the Apogee of the Moon at the time of the person's birth. Just as we have to have calculations for the positions of the planets and luminaries.

I know where mine is only because of Astrodienst's calculated charts. I can tell you that the interpretations I have found 'work' for Lilith in my chart.

Here is an ephemeris for Lilith:

http://www.mountainastrologer.com/hunter.html

This is just my opinion...but I have found that interpretations for asteroids and centaurs pretty much replicate other findings within the natal chart that correspond with deeper meanings of planet placements and aspects.

So I dont get too involved other than to reinforce what I had already gleaned from more well known astrological data.

Hope this helps.

Amazon

sita

liliths

To find your Triple Liliths on astro.com, you can plug "h13, 1181" into the additional asteroids or hypothetical planets slot near the bottom. "h13" is the Oscillating Lunar Apogee Black Moon Lilith while "1181" is Asteroid Lilith. You will find your Dark Moon Lilith in the additional objects selection box with Chiron, Athena, Vesta and others.

My Dark Moon and Black Moons are in a hopping Cancer conjunction, only 3* degrees apart, and sharing the fifth house with my Gemini moon 28*, and Jupiter at 0* Cancer. My asteroid Lilith is over in Aries with my Sun and Mercury, who are all highly opposed to Pluto and my true node in an eighth house Libra.

How does this Lilith placement translate for me:
I get worried about my lovers if they DON'T fall on their knees and worship me as a G-O-D-D-E-S-S after I unveil myself in bed. ....not pissed ....just worried that they've totally lost their sense of whats TRULY divine!!!!!!

Amazon1963

Sita,

Thanks for the input on the 'other' Lilith info. I read some interpretations into my own Lilith in Scorpio in my 11th house. Ummmm...well, certainly portends some insight into my sex life... :wink:

I'm not sure of the other aspects or their placement meanings. LOL! After reading into my Lilith placement, I scared myself! :shock:

Here's a link to the chart:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...wvmrJb-u1079284496&lang=e&gm=a1&ast=h13,+1181

If you prefer: June 14, 1963 @ 6:25 pm, EST, Augusta, Georgia, USA

Thank goodness I have lots of good 'sense' my Virgo stellium in the 9th to 'behave' myself...most of the time... :D

Thanks Sita!

Amazon

kyle8921 said:
Ok... what do you do with "Lilith?" I've heard that it's about secrets, cover-ups, scandals, and anything bad that is unseen.

But it really just has me confused. It's just a mathematically calculated point in the Moon's orbit? How so..? What does it mean?

The best way to find out what Lilith means to you personally is to track transits, in your birth chart, to where Lilith is in yorur chart. One month of lunar transits will begin to give yoiu an idea. The transits will be more powerful if Lilith is aspecting something in your birth chart.
Typically Lilith represents an aspect of our own psyche that is less than honorable and perhaps hidden.
To get free of Lilith one just needs to get free of any corruption by aligning one's moral compass to always do what is right and honest.
s