Will we spend some days together?

rivers77

Hello.

The guy im seeing is talking about spending few days just him and me, maybe traveling somewhere... Will we?

Im getting exited and cant wait, please, help me with looking at this chart?
Will update with how it will go...

Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_59_will_we_have_few_days_alone_hr_58619_36463.jpg
    astro_2gw_59_will_we_have_few_days_alone_hr_58619_36463.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 51

rivers77

Breeze, you know, I don't feel comfortable for some reason to say that, but I have no understanding in astrology.. it was time when I badly wanted to understand some things about my life, that I started to look for a teacher who could help me to learn bases of astrology. He looked at my chart and said, I may be to emotional to be able to interpret.. That made me take other path. I started to learn things where my emotions is a helping tool :)

I'm sorry.

I try not to ask instead even trying to learn. but sometimes it breakes through..
Please, can you help me :)

Salasi

I think it is possible that you will go on a trip, because moon is applying to saturn (lord 3rd house short trips) and after that also to venus (his significator). Also moon is transferring light from you mars to him venus. I took him as 7th house... but i am not sure if this is correct (i mean maybe it should be 11th because i dont know how "involved" you are with him)... but if he is 7th...then he would seem to be very focussed on himself at the moment, being in his first house and in his sign (which is also the detriment of mars, you)...

Last edited:

Chrysalis

If we do 3rd from 7th for a short trip with him, then we have NN in there. (+)

Him 7th (venus) and yourself (mars) both flows towards the significator for the trip (moon) (+2)

Him (venus) is angular to pursue this and dignified by sign, and the moon (trip) is also angular.

So looks like a yes to me.

dr. farr

If we do 3rd from 7th for a short trip with him, then we have NN in there. (+)

Him 7th (venus) and yourself (mars) both flows towards the significator for the trip (moon) (+2)

Him (venus) is angular to pursue this and dignified by sign, and the moon (trip) is also angular.

So looks like a yes to me.

Me too, although Moon flows away from significators (- testimony), so I would go with a "weak yes", or a "probably yes".

Chrysalis

Me too, although Moon flows away from significators (- testimony), so I would go with a "weak yes", or a "probably yes".

Yes true, i missed that.

Id really like to know the outcome of this chart, as going on this method id still be leaning more towards a yes than a No. But like you say the moon flows away so i am interested to see if this hinders the Yes or not.

rivers77

Hello.

I want to update.

We didn't went anywhere. We met, spend time together, but no traveling, as my question was about.
He said, it's because of me, we didn't traveled. And I feel clear inside, that yes, I don't feel it's time for that. But I thing, it's coming.

Thank you all for helping me.

dr. farr

That the two of you would spend days together is clearly shown (in Ankara horary) by 7th house (quesited) = Taurus = Venus, flowing toward querent (1st house = Scorpio = Mars).
Regarding travel together, the answer is unclear: 3rd house (note that all houses are in whole sign), short journeys, = Capricorn = Saturn: Venus (him. your boyfriend) flows away from Saturn (showing he would not travel), while Mars (you), only barely flows toward Saturn (showing you would travel)-the net indication here (you = yes, him = no) being neutral regarding the issue of travel (= a "maybe" answer to this aspect of the question),...