Someone special

Golden

At this time, I see there is no reconciliation coming up w my ex-husband. I’m loving my life either way. I must say I have had so much fun meeting new people and dating. I am able to see who I want when I want. I have truly enjoyed this time, but I was wondering if I would be having one special and constant lover coming up soon in my life. I noticed the moon is in the second house, but I’m not sure why. Maybe bc I am a possessive Taurus.
I view my male friends as my “things”.

Venus and Mars are exact, while the Sun is 3 degrees away all sitting nicely in 5th house. Mercury in Leo is also close by. Is there a secret relationship coming up? Or is it Via combust? I only see Mercury and Moon applying, so just not sure.

A lot of times I look at the Sabian Symbol for the moon, and it usually helps me interpret my feelings. But this has me thrown off:
PHASE 79 (GEMINI 19°): A LARGE ARCHAIC VOLUME REVEALS A TRADITIONAL WISDOM.

Attachments

• DE354045-3EBD-462D-9665-0A38AEB9AE7C.jpg
    DE354045-3EBD-462D-9665-0A38AEB9AE7C.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 34

Golden

I also see that the moon and mercury are applying?
Wonder if someone could take a few minutes and help me out a bit. And also is it maybe 2 weeks from the date or 2 months from now?

Golden

Now I’m curious more than ever...
I went on a date with someone in August. I didn’t think much of the date, I was tired and felt non-interested at the time. I deleted his number figuring we wouldn’t talk again
He called me out of the blue last week and said he wanted to reach out and see how I was. He then said he felt I was not interested o the date and wanted to see if I would consider giving it another chance. We spent time together last night and I also met some of his family. I feel things went much better this time, we really clicked. But you never know.

So I was wondering if someone would not mind helping me out on this chart I had posted.

waybread

Golden, I think this chart is giving you a mixed testimony. The Mars-Venus conjunction looks like a "yes," but it's in the 5th house of causal non-commited love affairs vs. the 7th house of long -term relationships like marriage. The void-of-the-course moon suggests that your current situation is unlikely to change. Maybe it's suggesting that you just give it some time. If you're enjoying your current freedom, that's great.