Why do people take a dig, bully, bad mouth me for no reason?

Amit89

There's been threads about this and over the years a some people have shown their spiteful behaviour towards me and they take a dig and also some of it is bullying and humiliation.

There are people who bad mouth me behind my back.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw.44385.93896.jpg
    astro_w2gw.44385.93896.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 22

Reeverie

There's been threads about this and over the years a some people have shown their spiteful behaviour towards me and they take a dig and also some of it is bullying and humiliation.

There are people who bad mouth me behind my back.

Hello! The ruler of Asc - Mercury in gemini is in the tenth house, so it signifies you. It seems to me that everything is alright with you. You don't need to worry about yoursefl for sure. Your second ruler is Moon in piesces in the 7th house. It means that it's important matter for you and you respond to it in a very emotional way. It also means that you want to be liked by other people and worry too much about their opinion of you, even you don't like them.
Other people are ruled by Jupiter in saggitarius in retro, in the forth house. Tbh they really don't like you. But why?? Jupiter is in it's domicile, so it should be everything alright with them, but...as you can see their ruler is also in retro and in the forth house. It seems to me that they can't expanse into outer world, career, be recognized,they don't have many opportunities in it, in comparision with you. So I would say - they envy you.
Sorry if I made some grammar mistakes. I'm not fluent in english.