Will he cheats? Any indication of prone to cheating in his chart?

Tessie

Banned
Remember that we experience life at a physical, emotional, and cellular (such as when a cancer is growing without our knowledge) level, so not all contacts will manifest in a manner we notice.
Note cellular processes are physical, as is cancer. Emotions are not psychological life, they are just one part. I'd add a spiritual component of experience, too, a superior intelligence modulates events which humans experience but over which have no control. ♥

Tessie

Banned
Maybe this have nothing to with our astrology charts. Perhasp we are just 2 very DIFFERENT people who happened to married each others. Perhaps none of us are happy, but we still hang on to this because we love each others, and none want to let go.

There is not such thing as a perfect human, perfect marriage or perfect chart. Love unites and therefore transcends all flaws. Love's strength is made perfect in weakness. You are each other's. Enjoy your day together! ♥ ♥

unique_astrology

Remember that we experience life at a physical, emotional, and cellular (such as when a cancer is growing without our knowledge) level, so not all contacts will manifest in a manner we notice.

. . . I have a life span of almost 71 years

The reference was to the level at which people experience life. While a Cancer is a physical manifestation it is not experienced as such as it begins and there is no emotional experience connected to it then but it is a reality at the cellular level.

I first posted this 4 years ago. Now I am approaching 75 years.

Last edited:

unique_astrology

I'm sure the birth time is correct in both of our chart.
He born at 09:00 PM (21:00) in California, USA

And I born at 01:15 PM (13:15) in a country in Asia
Do the seconds matter? I don't think so right?
Do birth certificate required to record the seconds born too?

I did not say I doubted the chart times because seconds of time did not seem to be recorded.

Check 100 or many hundreds of times for recorded births and see how many you find that fall exactly on the hour or quarter hour; but here we have 2! I have many thousands of charts in my files. The number timed to an hour or quarter hour, in my memory, is almost non-existent and in fact may be non-existent.

unique_astrology

My question to you is can a person childhood and their life experience CHANGE the characteristics nature of their natal chart signs/aspects?

I have the Sun opposite Pluto (less than 1°) and square Saturn (less than 1°) with Saturn square Pluto exact in my chart. Many with an early life similar to mine may not have come through it as well as I think I have, perhaps because of choices made as we continued on in life. Edgar Cayce said that astrology is an influence but not stronger than an individual's will. I believe that. My chart does not run my life - my choices do.

Here is some of my backround posted in another forum.

"Re: Killing myself

Please do not end your life ****. Yes there is a lot of stress in your life right now according to transits and
progressions to your horoscope. But things do change. It takes time.

I never new my father and strongly suspect that my father was a customer who paid my mother for sex. My earliest memory is more like a vision. In it I am floating above the scene of myself in diapers at the window-sill several stories above the street. The room is dark and I am alone, crying. My next memory is a man (my stepfather?) holding me and wanting to leave the apartment or house we were in following a very violent fight that ended with my mother unconscious on the floor but he did not for some reason. Perhaps because I was crying my eyes out (I was not yet 3). My family was together until I was 14. Up until then it was like my mother beat me once a day for exercise. Once my stepfather came in and stopped her from beating me with a hanger and told her that he could hear my screams a block away at his brother's house. They divorced when I was 14 and mother signed papers making us children (me and 4 brothers and sisters [she had them with my stepfather]) wards of the state. The kids were placed in an orphanage and I in a foster home. For months I went to sleep with a band of pain around my chest because I could not stop them from being sent to that orphanage nor could I get them out. I had been their protector when there were terrible fights in the home in which butcher knives, cast iron skillets, heavy wooden kitchen chairs were used (by my mother) and caretaker, making meals when we were alone. I found all of them after 34 years and learned that one of my sisters could not stand to eat Tomato soup because I made it so often (I couldn't really make meals - just grilled cheese sandwiches and Tomato soup). Before the family blew up I had seen my 5 year old brother run over and killed by a milk truck when I was 9. I have a black out as to what happened for the next hours or days after that until his funeral. There were a series of events which saw me picked up by police and held for several days with nobody knowing where I was (fortunately I was found to have no connection to the events that precipitated those episodes and never lost a job but my reputation was tarnished in the eyes of some I am sure). It was years before I figured that I was "easy pickings" as I had no family to stand by me. The worst was when I was taken in because I stopped by my former foster home to pick up a Christmas card from my father (to me he was never a stepfather, he was my dad) my foster mother told me was there when my fiance, her mother, and I met while we were all out shopping. That house was robbed that night (it was a mansion and had many high powered rifles used for big game hunting [another story]. Even with my witnesses as to where I had been that entire night I was taken while on my job and held for 3 days. In the end, the serial burglars' (6 committed in a town of about 3,000 within a time frame of several months) were sons of city leaders and they all got off with a slap on the wrist.

Things finally got better after I moved away from there and went on with my life but those early, formative, years were pure hell in many ways but eventually I was able to deal with them to my satisfaction and have had many successes and relatively few disappointments since then. But that was a long haul to survive - about 20 years to start my life. I thought I would die before I reached 18. Then 21, then 30. After I reached 30 I stopped thinking like that. I am now 73. I am not trying to make little of your situation but to share to show you that somebody without your life experience (none really - except what I experienced as I went through it) came through the dark. Like everybody, I experienced difficult times since then but they were not constant. I grieved and moved on. You can do the same.

I can only imagine the torment you are going through. I don't know what to tell you. All I can do is ask you, beg you, to continue to live. I am not a religious person - don't belong to any church - but I pray every night, and every day, usually in thanks but sometimes for others. I will pray for you. I just have.

I had charts showing the difficult aspects taking place but there is no reason to post them. They will not help you in any way.

Bob
unique_astrology"

Oddity

My question to you is can a person childhood and their life experience CHANGE the characteristics nature of their natal chart signs/aspects?
Example, like my husband have a rough upbringing, and he was force to have the character he have in order for him to survived based on his circumstances.

I have an abusive mother in my childhood, and I was force to leave her house and be on my own, or else I will forever stuck in the abusive house of where my mother CONTROL my every single actions.

You can't change the astrological indications, per se. That stuff is going to happen. Your mother is abusive. That isn't something you can control, nor could you have prevented it from happening. What you may not realise is that you didn't cause her to be that way. Again - this was and is not in your control.

I come to this from a more traditional perspective than Bob does (though he's a fine astrologer), and all I can say to the rest is - I don't know.

I don't believe in free will. I do, however, believe that within the confines of our situations we can make meaningful choices. Which probably shows up in our charts, too.

You can't change the past. But it may well be within your power to stop letting your mother, and your past, completely control you, if that's what you want to do. I don't believe that you, or most of us, are 'fated' to live with things like that.

I understand that she's been a huge influence in your life, and it won't necessarily be easy, or comfortable. But I do think it can be done.

Pleasehelp:

Your latest post got deleted and i cannot find it. Whether by the moderator or not, I am not sure.

My latest post also got unfairly deleted.

There is an element of duality or contradiction in what you write on AW about your husband. On one hand, you claim that your husband is a good husband and then, you accuse him of having affairs. You can deny it, but that does not mask the truth of the matter.

I hope that you eventually find peace of mind with your marriage, because when Neptune by transit conjoins your natal Sun and Mercury and squares your natal Moon in Gemini, ( in about 5 to 6 years) that is a very nasty transit that often symbolizes personal stormy weather.

One of the pitfalls of Neptune is deception; either you deceiving others or others deceiving you.

Meanwhile, your husband has a grand cross in mutable signs, with Venus, Mars, Moon, Uranus and Chiron impacted.

When Neptune in Pisces makes a conjunction with his Moon, a hit to all four planets (three to four years?) will also take place.

The transit of Neptune to natal Moon is typically very difficult and brings confusion with one's domestic and work life.

You will receive a square from Neptune to your own Moon in Gemini later in the decade.

Since your chart ruler is also the Moon, you can expect to be deceived by others at that time.

In any event: what a dreadful web we weave, when first we practice to deceive !

Therefore, although your husband is fairly faithful and reliable now, that could change as transiting Neptune conjoins your natal Sun in Pisces.

The Sun represents the male in a female chart. When Neptune conjoins the natal Sun, the nature of the male relationships in your life will be influenced by Neptune's rays.

On the other hand, Sun and Neptune is very good for community work or work of an altrustic nature, so that could go very well for you.

Just be careful.

good luck to you,

HM

unique_astrology

Your posted birth chart and oft repeated statement of your ethnicity reveal a deliberate deception on your part as the angles and planetary positions in that chart could not be obtained anywhere in China. This is true.

The aspects to follow are all revealed in the charts you posted and are presented in right ascension or "true body positions" in space of the points involved. While there are difficult aspects in both parties natal charts and in a synastry chart for them there is no absolute guarantee that they show one to form relationships outside of the marriage or the other to have the experience of marital deception.

There is a lot of stress between the two charts. For the chart you post as your birth chart your husband's posted chart's Mars-Pluto midpoint is on the IC. His Saturn is exactly conjunct your Mars.

I did a Synastry chart with my husband, and it show a bad result.
I'm sure the birth time is correct in both of our chart.
He born at 09:00 PM (21:00) in California, USA

And I born at 01:15 PM (13:15) in a country in Asia
Both me and my husband grow up in California. He born in California. I immigrant with my family to California when I was 12 years old.

Relocating your chart to his birthplace in California (the state where you say you now live), you have natal Saturn exactly conjunct your Asc and natal Mars square the MC meaning his Saturn also squares your relocated MC. Who is to say experiences related to the position of those planets will involve the experience of marital infidelity (anger and/or sadness) by you?

When your chart is placed around the posted natal chart for your husband (synastry, as already seen by you according to your own posting) your natal Mars, Saturn and Pluto are on his Desc. Who is to say experiences related to the position of those planets will involve marital infidelity?

His RAMC (right ascension of the Medium Coeli) is at 308°28'. Your relocated Pluto sets at 308°22', placing it on his Desc, relocated Saturn sets at 304°36', and relocated Mars sets at 310°26, the two of them straddling his Desc and their setting midpoint at 307°31' within a degree of the Desc and your relocated setting natal Pluto.

Your natal Saturn at 224°29' conjunct your Mars-Pluto midpoint at 224°06' could be an indicator of the recipient of abuse or of one who becomes an abuser. Quite often the experience of one is followed by the other as recorded in the lives of many who have been convicted of abuse.

All of the above is true regarding the charts you have posted and your own statements.

unique_astrology

Your jumping around to change postings you have made to correlate with a different position is revealing to me.

Your inclusion of points not referred to in most recent posts by me is more than curious to me.

I do not think you have a solid grasp of the English language based on your statements regarding my statement about those who have the experience of abuse possibly as perpetrator or victim, as well as other statements I have made.

You could have simply posted that you were born to Chinese parents living in another country, which you were not disclosing, to satisfy any who reproduced your chart on their own computer to work with (due diligence - look it up) as is the right of any who responded to your post.

Last edited:

unique_astrology

To state an ethnicity while posting a chart only obtainable in another country, without some explanation, is somewhat obfuscating.

Good luck in your marriage and all that you do.

wilsontc

Staff member
Back to astrology

All,

If you have an astrological opinion based on the chart, please post. If you wish to give psychological advice, please do NOT post. You have no information on the situation and status of the OP, all you have is the chart.

Back to astrology,

Tim