Grace VanderWaal :The Next Talyor Swift?

rahu

Banned
mover to grace vanderwaal thread

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1871_grace_73034_2862.jpg
    astro_2gw_1871_grace_73034_2862.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

theV

Watching her interview, she looks genuine and real. Taylor always set me off. Aries Asc def shows off in her confident, sunny, fiery exterior. The emphasizes of cardinal energy def makes her action oriented, dynamic and active. Probably materialistic Sun Cappy Moon Taurus with Saturn. Capricorn are also great singers, after all Caps are the Pan archetype. I have a friend with Sun Cap and Moon in Taurus he has soothing voice. Her parents 4th house are probably controlling saturn her Career and public image (sun)

Since she looks like Taylor, Taylor must have Capricorn Asc.

Last edited:

theV

I don't see the resemblac at all. Graces jawline and angular nose seems to me that she may have her act in late Taurus near the cusp
rahu

I was taken off by her hairstyle, yeah but she doesn't resemble Taylor I agree.

RaRohini

I don't see the resemblac at all. Graces jawline and angular nose seems to me that she may have her act in late Taurus near the cusp
rahu

Yes what an amazing old soul she is !! Thanks for the post Rahu ..
Do you have her birth details? I am very much interested in looking at her vedic chart..i have already made a few guesses in vedic about her.. Moon in Taurus Rohini ( Light the sky ..uncannily Rohini !!) Sun in Leo P.Phalguni and Jupiter in Aqua P.Bhadra 😃

Last edited: