Confusing karmic relationship, what to expect?

Violette

Hi all,

I wrote a post about this guy last year, you can see it here:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120231

He was my friend for almost two years, but I was magnetically attracted to him from the beginning. We recently started dating rather unexpectedly, just when Uranus was squaring our composite Sun and Venus. Meanwhile I was having a Saturn-Venus conjunction transit. Honestly its still hard to believe, he seems to be the man all I ever wanted, and my life is complete. I feel so happy and energetic, and my life is improving in many ways. Although I'm still confused, and I don't really know what to expect in the long run. For now I'm trying to just enjoy the ride.

What is most concerning for me is his Aquarius stellium. I've never dated anyone before with any Aqua placement, this is all new to me. We were close friends before and we have really good communication and spiritual connection but I don't know if we will have the romantic and sexual chemistry? I don't even have anything in air and I don't know if I have anything that stimulates this massive Aqua energy. We are from different cultures so there is that and this is a long distance relationship.
Also I have this stellium in Sagittarius, and he has no fire in his chart. We have so different temperaments.

I'm crazy for him since the beginning but I'm really afraid I won't be enough. Before we started dating, he was into a girl with Pisces Venus and Aqua Mars and I doubt he will ever have so strong feelings for me as for her. So I don't really know what to think. I try to be more open about this relationship and not to have many expectations, but I'd still like to know if I can fully believe this fairy tale or he will most likely break my heart.

Thank you for any replies

Attachments

• syna.jpg
    syna.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 54
  • compo.jpg
    compo.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
Hi all,

I wrote a post about this guy last year, you can see it here:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120231

He was my friend for almost two years, but I was magnetically attracted to him from the beginning. We recently started dating rather unexpectedly, just when Uranus was squaring our composite Sun and Venus. Meanwhile I was having a Saturn-Venus conjunction transit. Honestly its still hard to believe, he seems to be the man all I ever wanted, and my life is complete. I feel so happy and energetic, and my life is improving in many ways. Although I'm still confused, and I don't really know what to expect in the long run. For now I'm trying to just enjoy the ride.

What is most concerning for me is his Aquarius stellium. I've never dated anyone before with any Aqua placement, this is all new to me. We were close friends before and we have really good communication and spiritual connection but I don't know if we will have the romantic and sexual chemistry? I don't even have anything in air and I don't know if I have anything that stimulates this massive Aqua energy. We are from different cultures so there is that and this is a long distance relationship.
Also I have this stellium in Sagittarius, and he has no fire in his chart. We have so different temperaments.

I'm crazy for him since the beginning but I'm really afraid I won't be enough. Before we started dating, he was into a girl with Pisces Venus and Aqua Mars and I doubt he will ever have so strong feelings for me as for her. So I don't really know what to think. I try to be more open about this relationship and not to have many expectations, but I'd still like to know if I can fully believe this fairy tale or he will most likely break my heart.

Thank you for any replies
Disclaimer. I am assuming that both charts have accurate time close to the minute. If it departs in accuracy much from that, this interpretation will be seriously flawed.

The best thing between you is his Sun in your Seventh conjunct Descendant. Your Venus conjunct his Uranus/Neptune conjunction is exiting and strange and suggestive of otherworldly topics and karma, but it is not conducive to long term relationships are clear-headed relationships. You may feel he is ideal in some ways, but I doubt that.

Jealousy and anger could get out of hand. Your Mars/Pluto square his Aquarius stellium is a very difficult thing.

I can see why you are attracted, but I don't see it as long term. I think he has pain that he bears due to past love, and he will have trouble dealing with it. His love life doesn't look bright. Your Venus connection to him is better as a platonic relationship.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Transiting uranus squaring sun/venus is very exciting, it brings on sudden love, it transforms, it fascinates, it allures. But just as quickly as it arrives, it will disappear in thin air.
Reading the posts from last year, you repeatedly denied there was a romantic attachment with this man, and all of a sudden Uranus arrives and, like a lightning bolt, there you are mesmerised and in love!
Your descendent is pisces, and his sun is just there, so his ego corresponds to what you need in a relationship. His descendent cancer calls for a moon-like woman, and your moon is conjunct your ascendent, and opposes his sun on your descendent. Very powerful links these are!
The composite shows quite a concentration of energy, although the moon is somewhat isolated. It's difficult to read the degrees in the aspect tables, so it may be better integrated than what I can read.
Fire and air blend very nicely together. Just because he has such a strong air component does not mean he needs an "airy" personality, in fact being fire helps to balance out his detached, intellectual energy.
Wait til uranus passes before you commit yourself to anything closer than a valuable friendship.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi again violette

as I posted last year

the only clear picture is that this relationship will become much more emotional in the coming months. right now mercury is conjunct the south node, so the psychic connection and intense mental exchanges will continue and your attraction for each other will grow stronger. by the time the south node transits the composite sun and venus in late October and November, your love for each other will be off the scale.

the signifying influence was the south node ,which Uranus accentuated.
the favorable situation is that the south node has just transited the Saturn/venus and Saturn/sun midpoint which shows a devotion has developed. this is a good omen for the relationship because very often when there is a Uranus element in the relationship, when Saturn predominates the relationship can have problems , here your affection only grew.

still with pluto square to the node in the composite, there is aselfish impulse.pluto can add to the sexual chemistry but it also will pull away whn the "flame' dims.

I don't se anything to hinder the relationship in the near future but but whent he transiting south node conjuncts the mars/Uranus midpoint and the pluto/node midpoint in late march and early April 2020, he might become somewhat footloose. but til then I don't see any problems.

rahu

Violette

Disclaimer. I am assuming that both charts have accurate time close to the minute. If it departs in accuracy much from that, this interpretation will be seriously flawed.

Sadly they are not accurate to the minute, mine might have +/- 15 mins difference, his might have more, but I'm 100% sure of the Cap asc.

Jealousy and anger could get out of hand. Your Mars/Pluto square his Aquarius stellium is a very difficult thing.

This is what I'm most worried about. In my previous relationship I made all the mistakes a Scorpio Mars could do, I was very jealous, possessive and obsessed. I'm trying to be extra careful now although the urge is there even more than in my previous relationship. He is very popular with women but still he chose me who lives on other continent and whom he has never met. That makes me really worried at times, what happens if he starts to like someone more accessible.
Our charts with my ex were very smooth but we still broke up, I guess there is something more to learn from this guy. Our relationship is a lot more mature than the one I had with my ex, and I'm looking for constructive ways to deal with my scorpio energies, like making positive changes in my life instead of creating drama. I still have those days when I can't think positively but I put a brake on my tongue, I know I can be super harsh and I don't want to ruin another relationship.

I can see why you are attracted, but I don't see it as long term. I think he has pain that he bears due to past love, and he will have trouble dealing with it. His love life doesn't look bright. Your Venus connection to him is better as a platonic relationship.

What do you mean his love life doesn't look bright? I am his first girlfriend. That girl before wanted nothing serious and broke his heart. We talked a lot about her and while it hurts me that he had so intense feelings towards her, and she totally changed his personality too, he also made it clear that he sees how toxic she was and moved on. I don't want to bring it up again and again, that would drive him away. I don't even know if my fears are real or they are coming from my past experiences or my general feeling or not being good enough which seems to be a main theme in my life. Feels like this relationship offers me healing if I'm brave enough to be vulnerable - or it might as well destroy me. For now this is really platonic due to the distance between us.

Violette

Transiting uranus squaring sun/venus is very exciting, it brings on sudden love, it transforms, it fascinates, it allures. But just as quickly as it arrives, it will disappear in thin air.
Reading the posts from last year, you repeatedly denied there was a romantic attachment with this man, and all of a sudden Uranus arrives and, like a lightning bolt, there you are mesmerised and in love!
Your descendent is pisces, and his sun is just there, so his ego corresponds to what you need in a relationship. His descendent cancer calls for a moon-like woman, and your moon is conjunct your ascendent, and opposes his sun on your descendent. Very powerful links these are!
The composite shows quite a concentration of energy, although the moon is somewhat isolated. It's difficult to read the degrees in the aspect tables, so it may be better integrated than what I can read.
Fire and air blend very nicely together. Just because he has such a strong air component does not mean he needs an "airy" personality, in fact being fire helps to balance out his detached, intellectual energy.
Wait til uranus passes before you commit yourself to anything closer than a valuable friendship.

Yes, I tried to live in denial because he lives overseas and friend of my ex, also never showed me any sign that the feeling would be mutual. From the beginning the feeling was there from my part, thats why I had to take a break from talking with him.It was so hard to stay rational and think of him as a friend. After a while I gave up and thought of telling him I cant stay friends with him. I prepared to lose both him and my ex, but for my greatest surprise it turned out the feeling was mutual but he also repressed it because of the above mentioned reasons. While I felt it from the beginning, he took time and only when he realized how much I helped him noticed his feelings for me. It was a huge shock and as you said, it all happened like a lightning bolt. I felt horrible at the beginning because of my ex, hurting him and losing him so quickly, I felt like we committed a crime. The guilt is still there somewhat but the good feelings now outweighting it. So the romantic feelings built up over time but dating with him was really unexpected. We will have Uranus transit for a very long time as it will soon conjunct the composite ascendant and stay in 7th house for years. I don't really think of the future for now. I just feel unusally free while still in a relationship, I've never experienced this before. He doesn't want to change me but more like pushes me to be more myself and I already feel stronger and not so needy as I always was.

Violette

hi again violette

as I posted last year

the only clear picture is that this relationship will become much more emotional in the coming months. right now mercury is conjunct the south node, so the psychic connection and intense mental exchanges will continue and your attraction for each other will grow stronger. by the time the south node transits the composite sun and venus in late October and November, your love for each other will be off the scale.

the signifying influence was the south node ,which Uranus accentuated.
the favorable situation is that the south node has just transited the Saturn/venus and Saturn/sun midpoint which shows a devotion has developed. this is a good omen for the relationship because very often when there is a Uranus element in the relationship, when Saturn predominates the relationship can have problems , here your affection only grew.

still with pluto square to the node in the composite, there is aselfish impulse.pluto can add to the sexual chemistry but it also will pull away whn the "flame' dims.

I don't se anything to hinder the relationship in the near future but but whent he transiting south node conjuncts the mars/Uranus midpoint and the pluto/node midpoint in late march and early April 2020, he might become somewhat footloose. but til then I don't see any problems.

rahu

Yes I remembered what you wrote and I was kinda waiting for something to happen but in fact we stopped talking in September (it was too painful for me), so nothing happened in October-November. We got close at the beginning of this year and started dating last month. I would think someone with a Saturn in their stellium would be more down-to-earth, but feels like there was a strong force that brought us together and we didn't even consider if its right or wrong.

ElenaJ

With reference to Cary2's comment about your mars/pluto square to his stellium, he is right about this being a difficult aspect to handle, but it is also trine his sun and sextile his Jupiter (conjunct your moon), so there should be enough love and understanding to balance out the negative effects.
It's very hard to read the actual aspects on the chart you posted, but it seems the mars/pluto squares Venus, which would increase the sexual attraction between you.

Violette

Thanks for all the replies :happy: I made bigger charts and attached aspect tables to this post, but for some reason they still appear small when opened here. I have no doubts about my sexual connection with this guy, but also feels like theres something unhealthy about it, and its way more intense than anything I've experienced so far.

Attachments

• bigsynastry.jpg
    bigsynastry.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 40
  • synastry-.jpg
    synastry-.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 34
  • bigcomposite.jpg
    bigcomposite.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 38
  • composite-.jpg
    composite-.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 24

kshantaram

Premium Member
moons virgo-acq, 6/8, lords wed-sat unfriendly, severe conflict,
not emotionally compatible to begin with;

virgo critical thinking, perfectionist, self-conscious;
acq mystic, uncertain, reformist;

moon-mars-venus-sat acq stellium, dispassionate attitude in relationships,
alike an hermit, aptitude for innovation in martial arts and dance perhaps;

ascendants virgo-cap, 5/9, lords mer-sat unfriendly, not compatible;
cap hardworking, ambitious, plodding one's way;

moon virgo compatible with moon virgo, taurus, gemini, leo, libra;

do share feedbacks how true-insightful,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Violette

wishing well, kshantaram

Hi, thanks for the reply. I don't understand why Virgo and Cap ascendant are not compatible?

rahu

Banned
hi violette

I don't get good vibs. I see him being distant for the last month or so and likey will stay away till august . but it looks like he will what to get into your body again but it will ne all sex and he will want you do "kinky" Stuffit does not look good for your self esteem as he will be very critical of you.

Violette

hi violette

I don't get good vibs. I see him being distant for the last month or so and likey will stay away till august . but it looks like he will what to get into your body again but it will ne all sex and he will want you do "kinky" Stuffit does not look good for your self esteem as he will be very critical of you.

Hi, he is not distant or critical, more like the opposite for now at least. You see it because his Saturn squares my Mars? He is very warm too despite of the Aqua stellium.
I have other problem with us, that is what I felt a month ago as well, something is not right about us dating. It destroyed his friendship with my ex and I feel we are judged and not accepted by others either. Im extremely happy with him but also feeling extremely guilty because looks like what we do is forbidden and causes hurt for others. I can understand why they feel that way, but I also feel I had no choice, I wanted to be with him and was blind to everything else. Is that because of the composite scorpio asc and Pluto there? I don't really know what to expect, I feel I found the man I was looking for all my life but do I have to feel guilty for all the time? Will this relationship make me a bad person, hurting others just to be with him? If others accept us, will we hurt each other instead?

ElenaJ

First let's consider your feelings of guilt and the idea of guilt.
This is one side of Neptune and pisces. You have pisces on the descendent, so in relationships, in general, you will tend to attract a situation that is mystical, romantic, sacrificial and/or guilt-ridden. This is a theme you follow in relationships with anyone, not just him.
The north node shows where we are headed in this life, what we have to aim for and work out. Your Neptune at 7 Capricorn is exactly conjunct his north node, so that you two are working out this theme between you.
In addition you have orcas and Lilith in the 12th, again the theme of subconscious feelings of guilt causing you pain, and in the sign of the ego, Leo.
So this is an area you have to work on and resolve during your lifetime.
Perhaps that is why the situation was presented to you in the way it was, that is, to go with an ideal partner you have to sacrifice a current partner. A dilemma that can cause guilt, how do you handle this? This is your work to resolve and overcome now. You have been put in this position to force you to face up to it, and work it out to avoid pain (that's why we feel pain, it pushes us to finds solutions). And your relationship with him will help you with this.
Now, coming back to the synastry between the two of you. Thank for you the legible charts and tables.
Your sun represents your ideal male figure. In sagittarius it is within a one degree trine with Jupiter. It is also conjunct Saturn and Uranus.
And the universe presents you with a man who is a Pisces sun and mercury (Jupiter co-ruler) with a stellium in Aquarius (Saturn and Uranus co-rulers). Isn't that a lovely coincidence?
Your descendent represents the ideal partner you seek. You have pisces on the descendent so again, he falls neatly into the puzzle we are putting together.
His descendent is cancer, ruled by the moon. And here again, what does the universe give you but his Jupiter conjunct your moon on your ascendent! The two descendent rulers conjunct, ties the two charts together and forms a strong glue to hold you together., even more so because it ties in with your ascendent.
These puzzle pieces are fitting together very nicely, aren't they?
Going back to your 12th ruler, Leo sun, and your theme of guilt. Where in the world will we find his sun? Right on your descendent! You two have a lot of work to do in this lifetime through your relationship, wouldn't you agree?
Further on your descendent, we find your north node, that we've said is what you have to achieve and work on in this world, and it is in your 7th, so relationships need working on.
Your ascendent (personality) ruler and moon (emotions) ruler is mercury. His mercury is on your north node, in your 7th. So he will use the tool perfectly fitted to your personality and emotions, mercury of communications, applied to your 7th of relationships and north node, where you need to work out conflicts. Is this amazing?
The universe has put you into a play where the role you have been assigned matches perfectly with the karma you have to work out. This is remarkable.
So, is everything perfect? That would be boring.
Now we see why you were given the difficult aspects. There is also a square from your pluto to his moon, magnetic, and you as powerful transformational pluto will nudge and prod him to help you with your karma. This will happen subconsciously. His philosophical aquarian moon will take in your scorpio pluto power with an intellectual attitude, although you will want passion in return he will intellectualise. So be it.
This is a very important relationship between the two of you.
Life is short. Look forward, not back, so you don't turn into salt. God bless.

Last edited:

Violette

First let's consider your feelings of guilt and the idea of guilt.
This is one side of Neptune and pisces. You have pisces on the descendent, so in relationships, in general, you will tend to attract a situation that is mystical, romantic, sacrificial and/or guilt-ridden. This is a theme you follow in relationships with anyone, not just him.
The north node shows where we are headed in this life, what we have to aim for and work out. Your Neptune at 7 Capricorn is exactly conjunct his north node, so that you two are working out this theme between you.
In addition you have orcas and Lilith in the 12th, again the theme of subconscious feelings of guilt causing you pain, and in the sign of the ego, Leo.
So this is an area you have to work on and resolve during your lifetime.
Perhaps that is why the situation was presented to you in the way it was, that is, to go with an ideal partner you have to sacrifice a current partner. A dilemma that can cause guilt, how do you handle this? This is your work to resolve and overcome now. You have been put in this position to force you to face up to it, and work it out to avoid pain (that's why we feel pain, it pushes us to finds solutions). And your relationship with him will help you with this.
Now, coming back to the synastry between the two of you. Thank for you the legible charts and tables.
Your sun represents your ideal male figure. In sagittarius it is within a one degree trine with Jupiter. It is also conjunct Saturn and Uranus.
And the universe presents you with a man who is a Pisces sun and mercury (Jupiter co-ruler) with a stellium in Aquarius (Saturn and Uranus co-rulers). Isn't that a lovely coincidence?
Your descendent represents the ideal partner you seek. You have pisces on the descendent so again, he falls neatly into the puzzle we are putting together.
His descendent is cancer, ruled by the moon. And here again, what does the universe give you but his Jupiter conjunct your moon on your ascendent! The two descendent rulers conjunct, ties the two charts together and forms a strong glue to hold you together., even more so because it ties in with your ascendent.
These puzzle pieces are fitting together very nicely, aren't they?
Going back to your 12th ruler, Leo sun, and your theme of guilt. Where in the world will we find his sun? Right on your descendent! You two have a lot of work to do in this lifetime through your relationship, wouldn't you agree?
Further on your descendent, we find your north node, that we've said is what you have to achieve and work on in this world, and it is in your 7th, so relationships need working on.
Your ascendent (personality) ruler and moon (emotions) ruler is mercury. His mercury is on your north node, in your 7th. So he will use the tool perfectly fitted to your personality and emotions, mercury of communications, applied to your 7th of relationships and north node, where you need to work out conflicts. Is this amazing?
The universe has put you into a play where the role you have been assigned matches perfectly with the karma you have to work out. This is remarkable.
So, is everything perfect? That would be boring.
Now we see why you were given the difficult aspects. There is also a square from your pluto to his moon, magnetic, and you as powerful transformational pluto will nudge and prod him to help you with your karma. This will happen subconsciously. His philosophical aquarian moon will take in your scorpio pluto power with an intellectual attitude, although you will want passion in return he will intellectualise. So be it.
This is a very important relationship between the two of you.
Life is short. Look forward, not back, so you don't turn into salt. God bless.

Thank you so much for this post, it means a lot to me. Makes it a bit easier to accept this situation because now I see the bigger picture. I feel I didn't really have control, it happened fast and unexpectedly (Uranus and lightning bolt...). I still have hope that we can make this right, and be forgiven. I know well how it looks like for outsiders, me moving on too soon, and him jumping on his friend's ex, but I feel we were meant to be, this is how it should be, and others should understand it as well sooner or later. Too bad people are so quick to judge, and that makes me want to be less judgemental and more understanding. Everyone has their story and reason to do what they do even if that looks immoral in the eyes of other people.

Violette

I think I'm going crazy and I need some advice. I don't mind if its not astrological, any insight would help I guess, but I attached the charts of me and my ex just in case. I think I got to the point where I see more clearly what I did and I feel horrible guilt. Its been almost a month since I last talked with my ex and obviously he was very angry and hurt when he found out that Im with his friend. He deleted me from all communation platforms we used and made it clear he doesn't want me in his life anymore. At that time I was mostly just shocked and concerned about its impact on my new relationship. Now its like I'm waking up and realizing the harm I've done not just recently but also in the whole last year of my relationship with my ex. In the past few months I really became ignorant of his feelings and pursued what I thought would make me happy but I really can't be happy this way. In the past few days I noticed I began to think more and more of my ex, a lot of good memories coming to my mind, like they happened yesterday and like it can continue anytime but then I realize I destroyed everything with my stupid behavior. I even started dreaming about him and I have this urge to do something, but I don't know what I can do. I would talk to him but I feel that even seeing my name again would cause him hurt, I think he just wants to forget everything about me. Also I need to be careful not to hurt the guy I'm with, feels like whatever I do would just hurt people, but this urge don't seem to go away, and I'm feeling worse every day. I was always a kind of person who wanted to make things right and now I'm so fixated on this I can't really distract myself and continue my normal life. I just suddenly break down and cry when I'm alone and it happens more and more often. Any advice on how to solve this situation? Anything in our charts?

Attachments

• ex-sin1.jpg
    ex-sin1.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 29
  • ex-compostite1.jpg
    ex-compostite1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 27
  • ex-compostite2.jpg
    ex-compostite2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 22

ElenaJ

You have some very nice aspects with your ex. But note the Uranus/saturn conjunct mars, which is volatile. Jupiter on moon is lovely to have between two persons, and that is what is creating your dream world with him as protagonist.
In the composite the moon again trines Jupiter, very nice, but sun conjunct Uranus shows how charismatic the relationship was, but also unstable.
It is normal to feel bad about leaving him and being with his friend. He is suffering, and we never want to see our loved ones suffer and in pain, do we? But you can't solve this, he has to do it for himself.
Try to concentrate on your new relationship, with time your ex could turn around unexpectedly to be a friend (just friend) with you, but if he can't come around to that, understand that you both had a positive experience together.
Don't dwell on the pain, move on.
Remember what I wrote earlier, don't look back or you will turn into salt!

kshantaram

Premium Member
what is the ground feedback, do you feel friendly and compatible,

technical explanations already supplemented,
you can ignore if you are comfortable.

lords mer-sat not friendly; fast and slow in nature.
mer intellectual, sat workaholic, etc etc.
good that you like to understand!

wishing well, kshantaram

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Violette

You have some very nice aspects with your ex. But note the Uranus/saturn conjunct mars, which is volatile. Jupiter on moon is lovely to have between two persons, and that is what is creating your dream world with him as protagonist.
In the composite the moon again trines Jupiter, very nice, but sun conjunct Uranus shows how charismatic the relationship was, but also unstable.
It is normal to feel bad about leaving him and being with his friend. He is suffering, and we never want to see our loved ones suffer and in pain, do we? But you can't solve this, he has to do it for himself.
Try to concentrate on your new relationship, with time your ex could turn around unexpectedly to be a friend (just friend) with you, but if he can't come around to that, understand that you both had a positive experience together.
Don't dwell on the pain, move on.
Remember what I wrote earlier, don't look back or you will turn into salt!

I took your advice and started to focus on my new relationship, only to realize that there are some serious problems with this guy. A few days ago he suddenly lashed out because 'my behavior changed' but couldnt explain me why he thinks that way, its just his intuition. He told me its a mistake he started dating and thinks i want him to break up with me. All because I didnt spend all my free time with him. I told him before I needed some me-time to process things and seemed to understand it, and then complaining he didnt get enough attention at least I guess that was his problem. I dont think I behaved any differently and this whole thing makes me stressed because I feel something is wrong with my behaviour but I dont know what is that so I cant adjust it. Im starting to be nervous when talking with him, watching every single message how it would affect him. He expects me to be more expressive and open about my feelings while he acts passive agressively and blames me if I cant read his mind. I think he wants to manipulate me and gets upset when I dont behave the way he wants. This makes me extremely angry and even more guilty of what I did with my ex. I got a taste of my own medicine I guess. I dont know what was the point of all this, I certainly dont have any future with this guy,hes just not capable of having a healthy relationship and looks like neither I am.

Violette

what is the ground feedback, do you feel friendly and compatible,

technical explanations already supplemented,
you can ignore if you are comfortable.

lords mer-sat not friendly; fast and slow in nature.
mer intellectual, sat workaholic, etc etc.
good that you like to understand!

wishing well, kshantaram

wishing well, kshantaram

Hi, Im sorry I didnt respond before, Im still in the process of getting to know him so I couldnt give you proper feedback.
I dont think his whole Aqua stellium is compatible with me, when I think that things going alright, he shocks me and starts blaming me for things that exist only in his mind. I dont think I have enough Aquarius in my chart to understand his motives.
My high school best friend has Aqua Moon and Sun, with Cap ascendant. We usually have very deep and enlightnening conversations and I also had that with my boyfriend while we were still friends. He has Cap asc and Aqua Moon as well but looks like this combination is more compatible with me as friend than lover.