• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vivpad

xpyYRAJ.jpg

Native asked whether he will win election which will be on 16th of october (result on 17th). Saturn in Asc. is not good, he is also squaring Mars. His opposition is seen from 7th house which is ruled by Mercury who is combust (Or is it cazimi?). Moon represents electorate. Moon is immediately applying trine to Mercury so it seems opposition will win, but before that Moon will be trining Sun.
Will Sun allow or deny the trine to mercury is my question. Kindly guide. Will the person win the election or the opposition?

Sunrise

xpyYRAJ.jpg

Native asked whether he will win election which will be on 16th of october (result on 17th). Saturn in Asc. is not good, he is also squaring Mars. His opposition is seen from 7th house which is ruled by Mercury who is combust (Or is it cazimi?). Moon represents electorate. Moon is immediately applying trine to Mercury so it seems opposition will win, but before that Moon will be trining Sun.
Will Sun allow or deny the trine to mercury is my question. Kindly guide. Will the person win the election or the opposition?

hi vivpad!!
Moon is immediately applying trine to Mercury so it seems opposition will win, but before that Moon will be trining Sun.
Will the person win the election or the opposition?
I will agree with you. I will take 7th

Mercury who is combust (Or is it cazimi?).
Mercury is combust. Not cazimi.
Will Sun allow or deny the trine to mercury is my question.
I think here Mercury has or is receiving great influence from a superior person or people. Also burning may indicate that some things are not seen and are underground.

Last edited: