Who or is someone jeopardizing me at work

Deirdre

I asked this same thing months ago. ..Chart looked like a no then.

But my gut feeling ia that there is someone prejudicing me. And probably a woman or two...
I suspect someone.
But what does chart show?

I know early degree is somehow early to tell but some people read it nevertheless.

Im merc in 8th . Is quesited see by 6th, mc or 7th ? As7th is enemy and somehow by someone sabotaging me would seem an " enemy thing"...i dont knowwere to look at

Last edited:

:unsure: Hi!, it seems yes, but it is minor work the person is doing!,
Maybe hard to understand thoughts is the person having about you!
Also, something about money or desire(s) or seeing things seem to be botherful in these situation. :whistling:
However the importance of the situation is not complete!
Relaxation needs to be adviced
Happy thoughts
Blue

Deirdre

Hi blue guitar

Im thankful for your reply.
I dont know if i read it correctly though

So theres someone indeed but the wrong shes doing zt me its not that troublesome?

Theres sth regarding thoughts or desire or money regarding myself? So is this person compromising me/work cause of one of those variables then?

Im sure its a woman.

The quesited is seen by what house pleaae?

Im not able to relax because stress is at its highest and thereaa too many pressure and responsability in what i do. Im almost breaking down already.

:unsure: Hi!, it seems yes, but it is minor work the person is doing!,
Maybe hard to understand thoughts is the person having about you!
Also, something about money or desire(s) or seeing things seem to be botherful in these situation. :whistling:
However the importance of the situation is not complete!
Relaxation needs to be adviced
Happy thoughts
Blue

Deirdre

does the chart show if this person will somehow manage to do more harm?

by what people tell me...if is the onei thought about, its doin harm to other people too...is she strong in the chart?