will John finally get the promotion

besitos

Well at least till april mext year he will continue on the company. The team will lose some people but he is nit in the list - his boss told him so.

Tikana

If you see this...u said promotion is 4th from 7th so ruler is msrs. Mars there qith sun . Mars doesnt aspect him saturn. But it does aspect by sextile moon.

All the applications he applied to in order to be promoted didn't came true so...at least for now it wont be happening...

does this help you to see the boss in a different more neutral light?

Deirdre

does this help you to see the boss in a different more neutral light?

Hi besitos

Well not really...his boss didnt get him the promotion he promiaed to J.st thr brggining of the year. He waited john to create the big project of the company just to then say " good job but you cannot be promoted cause there is no budget.".then he contrated an external tothe team,paying the triple that JoHn earns...so...

Deirdre

I had to update cause someone here mentioned it...

He received a letter of the company trying to fire him .

But seems they don't have necessarily a basis for it as he always did his job right and they have no legal basis to do so.it was his boss who tried to fire him.
So he is waiting for an answer from them..i think they cannot do it so easily... Lets see...or he leaves with a monetary compensation or he might even stay in company but with another team.

Isa

So, its pretty clear hes not getting that promotion. Is he sending his resume to other companies and talking to people?

Deirdre

So, its pretty clear hes not getting that promotion. Is he sending his resume to other companies and talking to people?

He replied to the higher rankings by attesting the company has no basis to fire...which I think he did good. He.s awaiting for the decision. Still working there now.