Who is Venus here

Deirdre

Not a question regarding if 7th has someone else, but it.s a 7th matter.

Querent is merc in 7th quesited is jup in 6th.
Dispositor of merc would be jup if jup weren't the significator of quesited.
Dispositor of quesited is mars placed in 5th in Libra.
So we could say that Venus being in Scorpio and mars being in Libra there is mutual disposition?

There is no aspect between significators.

Jupiter has passed CJ from Venus so...what do u think?

Is Venus querent?

Saturn bring in 8th axis is seen in 8th?
Moon is in the end of matters house but will sextile mars though.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Not a question regarding if 7th has someone else, but it.s a 7th matter.

Querent is merc in 7th quesited is jup in 6th.
Dispositor of merc would be jup if jup weren't the significator of quesited.

Dispositor of quesited is mars placed in 5th in Libra.

So we could say that Venus being in Scorpio and mars being in Libra there is mutual disposition?
Yes, they are in mutual reception. However, they are without power to act in the matter since, by essential dignity, as they are both in detriment. So mutual reception does little to ameliorate the underlying weakness they both possess.

There is no aspect between significators.

Yes, they do not aspect; additionally, they are disjunct, and so do not see or regard each other.
Jupiter has passed CJ from Venus so...what do u think?

Is Venus querent?

I would consider the houses that Venus rules. And I would use Whole sign houses. Venus rules his 6th sign and his 11th sign. So Venus might be a co-worker or a friend. But whatever happened, it's in the past.
Saturn bring in 8th axis is seen in 8th?
Moon is in the end of matters house but will sextile mars though.

Hope this may shed some small light on the matter.

Last edited:

Deirdre

venus corules you

Tik

it was cause of this chart that I asked that question about Venus in horary technique.

so here why Venus co rules me the querent? Is it cause me being with my husband Venus personifies me the woman in his life? Or its cause sign of Venus doesn't rule his 5th?

also isn't it positive that I'm in his 7th?

its interest8int to see that Venus had CJ Jupiter in past cause we got closer. Now due to depression and problems at both our works we.ve been a bit lost again in our problems.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
My dear Deirdre,
Just a small word of comfort. There is nothing wrong with having problems rise up, even big problems, as you are working through matters with your husband.
It really couldn't be any other way, problems arising, as this is how life is. And we grow and mature in adversity, which can only make us better persons and better partners. Just keep love as your motivation throughout the ups and downs, and trust it.
I am very proud of you and am wishing you the very best.
Ilene

Tik

it was cause of this chart that I asked that question about Venus in horary technique.

so here why Venus co rules me the querent? Is it cause me being with my husband Venus personifies me the woman in his life? Or its cause sign of Venus doesn't rule his 5th?

its interest8int to see that Venus had CJ Jupiter in past cause we got closer. Now due to depression and problems at both our works we.ve been a bit lost again in our problems.

Deirdre

Ilenek

thank u for your kind words of confort.

My dear Deirdre,
Just a small word of comfort. There is nothing wrong with having problems rise up, even big problems, as you are working through matters with your husband.
It really couldn't be any other way, problems arising, as this is how life is. And we grow and mature in adversity, which can only make us better persons and better partners. Just keep love as your motivation throughout the ups and downs, and trust it.
I am very proud of you and am wishing you the very best.
Ilene

waybread

I should note that the early degree rising is a caution against judgement, suggesting that "it's too soon to tell."

But you are symbolized by Mercury, with your stake in the matter symbolized by the moon. Your husband is Mercury. In a woman's chart, the sun also symbolizes one's husband. In his turned 12th house, I think another woman might be interested in him, but with Venus (in her detriment) as the faster moving planet, if such a woman exists, she is interested in him more than he is interested in her.

With the moon applying to a square with the sun, if you wish to keep your husband in a loving supportive marriage, maybe think of how you come across to him.

I don't mean to get your suspicions up, but I think they are up already. Please realize that I could be really mistaken.

dr. farr

From my perspective, Venus is "no one" (not a significator) in this horary chart; if the matter is a 7th house one, then the primary significators are querent (1st) and 7th house dispositor, and generic co-significator is the Moon; Venus would only be another significator IF the question involved SOMETHING ELSE to do with the 7th house matter, such as the 6th from the 7th house or the 11th from the 7th (which turned houses are ruled by a Venus disposited sign).

Deirdre

Waybread

thank u. Appreciate your caution and the fact that might be too soon to tell due to early asc.

about Venus...i dont have the right to think bad of my hb cause i myself behaved badly for a couple of reasons and he knows that.been hard but we've been trying.

just when I draw the chart Venus caught my eye because it was there with jup so of course I had to ask myself if I'm Venus or might be another person interested.even though doesn't necessarily means an involvement.

its normal that a women come across him he's a great man and also attractive

he wouldn't be with another woman if he wasn't really fallin in love. Which I don't believe he is...he is an honest man.

it's positive to see that apart from being detriment, there is still interest to work thinks up.

I should note that the early degree rising is a caution against judgement, suggesting that "it's too soon to tell."

But you are symbolized by Mercury, with your stake in the matter symbolized by the moon. Your husband is Mercury. In a woman's chart, the sun also symbolizes one's husband. In his turned 12th house, I think another woman might be interested in him, but with Venus (in her detriment) as the faster moving planet, if such a woman exists, she is interested in him more than he is interested in her.

With the moon applying to a square with the sun, if you wish to keep your husband in a loving supportive marriage, maybe think of how you come across to him.

I don't mean to get your suspicions up, but I think they are up already. Please realize that I could be really mistaken.

Last edited:

Deirdre

thanks Dr Farr ��

QUOTE=dr. farr;840602]From my perspective, Venus is "no one" (not a significator) in this horary chart; if the matter is a 7th house one, then the primary significators are querent (1st) and 7th house dispositor, and generic co-significator is the Moon; Venus would only be another significator IF the question involved SOMETHING ELSE to do with the 7th house matter, such as the 6th from the 7th house or the 11th from the 7th (which turned houses are ruled by a Venus disposited sign).[/QUOTE]

Deirdre

but L1 in 7th means I'm more interested in him or its otherwise?

he is in my 6th and in his 12th what might mean though?

tikana

Tik

u need to open CA vol 2 .. and look into 7th house issues.
L1 and venus + moon rule you ... sun / L7 rule the guy

Deirdre

Tik
I got it all this time now.
unless we.re asking if the quesited has another woman, Venus is always co ruler of woman asking.

here in my chart we are too weak to act then.although there.s mutual likeliness of one another. I'm in his 1st so...im more worried about the matter.

we.re as sun and Venus in his 12th so ...its health problems or sth secretive I guess.

Last edited:

tikana

Tik
I got it all this time now.
unless we.re asking if the quesited has another woman, Venus is always co ruler of woman asking.

here in my chart we are too weak to act then.although there.s mutual likeliness of one another. I'm in his 1st so...im more worried about the matter.

we.re as sun and Venus in his 12th so ...its health problems or sth secretive I guess.

Thats what i trying to tellyou
.nooo